Noticing puffy nips on Superdrol cycle, should I stop?

ac281

Awards
Hi guys, I really hope someone can help me before it's too late. I started a Superdrol cycle on Saturday at 20mg a day (10mg, twice a day) and have been training since. About two nights ago, I noticed that my right nipple has started to get a little puffy and I noticed some sensation coming from it (Tingling, slight itch, maybe slight tenderness) and I'm kinda freaked out by it. Should I stop my cycle and go on PCT right away to hopefully stop any further problems? I have a bottle of BCS Labs Formadex Aromatase inhibitor handy (Formestane 4-Hydroxyandrostenedione 25mg) and the seemingly knowledgable guy at the Supplement shop said to start taking the aromatase inhibitor twice a day with the cycle and to increase the dose by a pill at the end of my cycle and run it as PCT. But said that I don't need to stop the cycle. Any advice? I'm kinda freaked out and want to do the best thing I can to guarantee I don't end up with manboobs.

Thanks alot.
:1zhelp:

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
read the so you think you got gyno sticky at the top of the forum it has alot of great info that will help you decided if it's really gyno

ac281

Awards
I did, and here is the part that was relevant to me:

Conditions Which Are Not Gynecomastia

1) 'Puffy' or 'sensitive' nipples. If you note a very slight inflammation and tenderness to your nipples while using hormonal products, do not be alarmed. It is very possible estrogen has become bound to ERs under your nipples, but this is not necessarily Gynecomastia. A mere reduction of circulating estrogen via an AI, or spot-specific treatment via a SERM, will more often than not eradicate such a symptom.

So it's not full blown gyno, but it's still got me worried. I just took one of the AI pills today and plan on following the two-a-day formula, but I just wanted advice about whether I should stop the cycle or see it through. I wasn't expecting to see symptoms like this.

Also, how quickly should I expect the puffyness to go away even if I stay on cycle while taking the AI?

pantherdude63

pantherdude63

Awards
  • Established
Gyno is no bueno.lol Thats really quick for it to set in though isnt it? (im not all that knowledgeable in this dept.lol)

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
so you felt this after 3 days? I would run the AI for a few days if you still have symptoms and are worried get off and run your pct/ you have a SERM for PCT? Most cases it's not gyno but for peace of mind that's what I would do

shaw001

shaw001

Awards
Hey guys, this is the first thread i have read since becoming a member and just wanted to say hi from a newbie on this forum. Im 23, 224lbs, 6ft 1in. im not new to bbing and im on another forum too which some of you might be on.

Anyway, back to the question, (sorry for jacking your thread, just thought an intro was necessary)

Im not too familiar with that AI you have, im assuming its OTC? if it is then id start it now at a low dose to see if it resolves the puffiness issue. I would reccomend getting a research chem AI. For me personally I dont trust OTC AI's or SERM'S.

If you have the spare cash now then i would look to buying exem or adex to run at a low dose during your cycle as you seem very susceptible to gyno type sides (4 days is really fast to exhibit signs). Im more of an AAS user, being in London it isnt difficult to acquire AAS due to it not being illegal for personal use and selling is overlooked mostly by the police.

I researched PH/DS just for personal knowledge and from what i have read most bro's feel it is necessary to follow up a cycle of Sdrol/Mdrol with a proper AAS standard PCT involving Nolva and Clomid. This is due to it being a strong oral, the strongest of the DS i have researched, as far as I am aware.

As I said I am only speaking from an AAS users point of view having researched PH/DS. I'm sure someone will speak up if i have said anything innacurate, but that is my opinion. I hope it was helpful and your issue is sorted soon :)

ac281

Awards
Okay, that's what I'm going to do. How quickly should I expect to see the puffiness subside before I start getting paranoid? And would I be taking less of a chance if I just stopped my cycle now and got on my pct?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i highly doubt its estro related due to most DHT derivities being ER antagonist and increase PR expression. so most likely its binding to the PR in which case prolactin MAY be the issue

dont know unless u have a blood test OR goto the doctor OR are leaking from your nips.

17amethyl

Awards
  • Established
ac281,
i know where your coming from...ive had the "scare" before on a prohormone cycle, but please tell me you have a serm on hand i.e. nolvadex...

if so, take 30-40mg asap, usually this takes care of it, u will have to keep this up for a few days, at least until the tenderness is completely gone...u dont have to dose 30-40mgs for all these days, but keep it at least at 20mg and equal to or below 40mg...

this did the trick for me, hopefully it will come up only once in ur cycle, for me, it happened about 2-3 times...but being immediate with nolvadex treatment took care of it, im not sure if an AI will further help this, maybe somebody else can tell you how to dose an AI and a Serm at the same time on cycle

and honestly, stopping the cycle now could lead to more problems, esp if you dont have nolvadex, you see right now your body's test and estrogen are jacked up, but if your body's natural test has begun to shut down, taking the synthetic test out of the equation provided by your superdrol clone will leave your body in a situation where estrogen is still high, and there is little to no test to balance it...in short, i think its best to continue the cycle so your estrogen rebound will not be out of control, this is where estrogen is a major problem and your symptoms of gyno could worsen

hopefully this helped, let me know if there is nething else i can do, hopefully these guys can add into the support...best of wishes, will keep subbed to see what happens

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
SD is not supposed to aromatize so i dont know how much an AI would do, im with crazy fool on this one, looks like pregestin related problem. Any fluid at the nips? i think you should sto pnow before its too late as progestin related gyno is a bitch to treat. For get on some B6 and pct with something other an nolva.

ac281

Awards
okay, so I'm starting to get scared. I'v gotten two completely different answers... stay on and get off immediately. So which one is it?

I don't have a SERM on hand, I had read a couple experiences where people got gyno after doing PCT on NOLVA and lots of people were recommending OTC PCT so I thought it wasn't appropriate. Can I get my hands on some really quickly? Or should I just get my ass in to a doctor ASAP?

I did start my AI yesterday, but I'm not sure if it's doing any good. There does seem to be fluid in there, and a small bit of sensitivity, but no lumps yet.

shaw001

shaw001

Awards
If it is prolacting you should be able to squeeze a small amount of fluid out of ur nip. ive had it on a tren ace cycle before. Get vit b6 tabs and run a high dose of that for a few days, 600mg is a good daily dose from what i remember? that should help lower prolacting levels and treat it.

If you think it is prolacting then id stop the cycle now mate. to be safe id order dostinex or bromo incase the b6 doesnt help. Try to acertain which type of gyno it is because if i remember correctly, nolva can make prolactin induced gyno worse. Youve caught it at a really early stage, dont panic too much bro, its good you reccognised it now so you can deal with it before its too late

ac281

Awards
thanks for the help bros. There's no fluid coming out when I squeeze and squeezing doesn't hurt at all, I can just notice that it's a little puffy and I feel a little sensation from the right nipple sometimes when I'm just sitting there.

You guys think the OTC PCT is good enough? Would I be okay if I stopped cycle and went on the PCT?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
okay, so I'm starting to get scared. I'v gotten two completely different answers... stay on and get off immediately. So which one is it?

I don't have a SERM on hand, I had read a couple experiences where people got gyno after doing PCT on NOLVA and lots of people were recommending OTC PCT so I thought it wasn't appropriate. Can I get my hands on some really quickly? Or should I just get my ass in to a doctor ASAP?

I did start my AI yesterday, but I'm not sure if it's doing any good. There does seem to be fluid in there, and a small bit of sensitivity, but no lumps yet.

i would personally stay on, and start to control the problem because most likely it will still be there when you come off.

Powerfull is a good supplement to help control prolactin, and dose P5P. if its still there in a week ass an AI like Adex.

a SERM is great for recovery and helping with gyno, but there are a number of things you can do OTC to help in PCT if you really cannot get a SERM. however it would be much more expensive and not as effective

if it were me id type into google Clomiphene citrate research chemical and see what pops up and hopefully you can next day yourself some clomid and caber

for an OTC route i would highly suggest this stack. but try REALLY REALLY hard to get that Clomid and caber.

Reversitol , Trione and Primal Male (primal male taken on an EOD basis) and possibly DTHC at 3 caps per day.

shaw001

shaw001

Awards
Its definitely worth a shot because you seem to have only very slight signs. alot of bros say they experience puffy nips and slight tenderness during a cycle which doesnt turn into full gyno... they say it goes away after cycle. you could be one of these guys. Id google your symptoms and see what other people have experienced with this issue, that will give you a good idea for problem and remedy. as you dont have proper pct lined up id go with what you have, but there are many good chem research companies, only a few reliable though, that you can get SERM'S and AI's from. hit me up with a pm if you want a couple i trust, not sure if you can list them here, (even though they arent sources),

in future always have AI's and SERMs on hand for pct and to use on cycle incase of any gyno flare up :)

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
i would personally stay on, and start to control the problem because most likely it will still be there when you come off.

Powerfull is a good supplement to help control prolactin, and dose P5P. if its still there in a week ass an AI like Adex.

a SERM is great for recovery and helping with gyno, but there are a number of things you can do OTC to help in PCT if you really cannot get a SERM. however it would be much more expensive and not as effective

if it were me id type into google Clomiphene citrate research chemical and see what pops up and hopefully you can next day yourself some clomid and caber

for an OTC route i would highly suggest this stack. but try REALLY REALLY hard to get that Clomid and caber.

Reversitol , Trione and Primal Male (primal male taken on an EOD basis) and possibly DTHC at 3 caps per day.
This...

And dont mess with them (meaning touch them). That usually makes the problem much much worst (not in terms of gyno but in terms of leakage/sensitivity).

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
If it is prolacting you should be able to squeeze a small amount of fluid out of ur nip. ive had it on a tren ace cycle before. Get vit b6 tabs and run a high dose of that for a few days, 600mg is a good daily dose from what i remember? that should help lower prolacting levels and treat it.

If you think it is prolacting then id stop the cycle now mate. to be safe id order dostinex or bromo incase the b6 doesnt help. Try to acertain which type of gyno it is because if i remember correctly, nolva can make prolactin induced gyno worse. Youve caught it at a really early stage, dont panic too much bro, its good you reccognised it now so you can deal with it before its too late

This is correct. You need to get P5P (pyridoxal-5'-phosphate B-6)
and you should also get Vitex. They are both over the counter and will help with prolactin issues. If this doesn't work go to a research site and pick up some Cabergoline. You should be all set. Do not panic man. You'll be fine. Your issue is treatable. Cheers, angel77

ac281

Awards
Well, I think I'm coming off. It's just not worth it to me to mess with it if I'm showing these sides this early. Since it's only my 6th day, I'm stopping and getting on my AI and the vit B6. I'm probably also gonna get on some kind of a liver support stack. Ugh... I hope it all turns out okay

ac281

Awards
And I'm going to do what I can to get a SERM, I just hope it's not too late...

As far as symptoms right now... they're still puffy, the right one a little more than the left. The sensation is still there and it seems like it is fluid or fat behind the nipple, and maybe a small lump, but I'm not sure. There is not any fluid coming out of the nipple at all. I'm worried that I may not be able to get a SERM until Monday, and that is over 3 days away.

ac281

Awards
UPDATE: I ended up seeing an endocrinologist the day I made my last post as I was panicking. I had bloodwork done that showed my test levels were VERY low, but she wanted me to have a followup test done after a week of being off everything. She told me to stop taking the Superdrol and to stop taking my OTC PCT. I stayed on my OTC PCT for as long as my cycle lasted anyways, but my followup bloodtest will be tomorrow.

The puffyness is still there, it looks completely normal at some times, and slightly puffy at others. I took a week off training as I was completely demoralized by the puffy nips, and I was feeling very tired and out of it.

I started up training again late last week, and to my surprise, my strength is significantly up! I was on cycle for about a week, and I had the opportunity to hit my chest twice. While on cycle, I did not notice any strength gains and felt like my cardio had gotten worse. I went in to the gym expecting to be weaker and was VERY surprised to be lifting significantly more than my last session over 1 week prior. I'm happy about that, but still worried about the nips. I;m following the doc's advice, but do you think she could be leading me down a bad path? I was worried that this was something that needed to be treated right away or could end up staying forever.

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE: I ended up seeing an endocrinologist the day I made my last post as I was panicking. I had bloodwork done that showed my test levels were VERY low, but she wanted me to have a followup test done after a week of being off everything. She told me to stop taking the Superdrol and to stop taking my OTC PCT. I stayed on my OTC PCT for as long as my cycle lasted anyways, but my followup bloodtest will be tomorrow.

The puffyness is still there, it looks completely normal at some times, and slightly puffy at others. I took a week off training as I was completely demoralized by the puffy nips, and I was feeling very tired and out of it.

I started up training again late last week, and to my surprise, my strength is significantly up! I was on cycle for about a week, and I had the opportunity to hit my chest twice. While on cycle, I did not notice any strength gains and felt like my cardio had gotten worse. I went in to the gym expecting to be weaker and was VERY surprised to be lifting significantly more than my last session over 1 week prior. I'm happy about that, but still worried about the nips. I;m following the doc's advice, but do you think she could be leading me down a bad path? I was worried that this was something that needed to be treated right away or could end up staying forever.[/QUOTE/}

PM sent.

DLM5

DLM5

Awards
UPDATE: I ended up seeing an endocrinologist the day I made my last post as I was panicking.....
I;m following the doc's advice, but do you think she could be leading me down a bad path? I was worried that this was something that needed to be treated right away or could end up staying forever.
Dude are you friggin kidding me??? :buttkick:
Sounds like you want to hear advice, but you don't want to listen.. Bro's gave you info on how to deal with the prob your self.. P-5-P, Caber, get a SERM for PCT, ect.....
And you didn't listen...
Now you went and saw a Endo, and didn't listen to her.. you took your over the counter PCT when she told you not to.. now your wondering if your Endo is "leading me down a bad path?".....
No one is gonna be able to help you bcuz your helpless.. your all over, back and forth... like a little b!tch..
When you start a cycle you should be prepared for and accept the risk a of flare up, prolactin, or full gyno can happen.. you should be prepared to deal with it, throw some stuff at it and try to put it into check while you MAN the FCUK UP and finish your cycle...
It doesn't surprise me the Endo said you have a low test level.. your not showing any balls, or brains for that matter either...
Do yourself a favor and stay clear of the PH/PS from now on..