noticeable effects?

jaymode

Awards
  • Established
I was just wondering as I start cAMPHIBOLIC, if I will start to see side effects like extra energy, focus, or anything noticeable?

So far, I have not really noticed much of a difference...

TMack40

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I myself noticed a slight increase in energy mostly during cardio as it would seem and a very noticable increase in persperation. Just because you don't feel any immediate effects doesn't mean the product isnt working though.

jaymode

Awards
  • Established
I know I was just wondering if I should be expecting to feel anything or not. But from reading the posts here it seems that it does not have any effects that can be felt.

I think I may start a log, just to add another person's experience.

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure the product is meant specifically to boost energy or focus, and I certainly haven't noticed anything like that. At least my energy levels haven't fallen. The product for me at least is to aid with keeping the fat off whilst bulking and helping me lean down when cutting. And so far it has delivered on what it aims to do.

Forster

Forster

Board Supporter
Awards
Been taking it 2 days now i also have a very noticable increase in persperation, and heat when working out could swear gym is 10 degrees hotter.

Taking 2 in morning , 2 (6pm) prior workout and 2 bedtime.

jaymode

Awards
  • Established
well today was the first time i really noticed any effect. I felt warmer and on an easy walk back from class I started sweating which barely ever happens.