Not too taken in by the Customer service at ATW

Saurabh

Awards
So okay I made an order on 13th March 2008. As per the website the order was to be shipped in 2-3 days, and the expected ship date was 16th March 2008. Till date I have no information as regards to if it has been shipped at all. This inspite of my emails to ATW and PM to the local representative.

Considering there are way too many options - Protein Factory & True Protein comes to mind immediately - I would definitely rethink if I should make a repeat order from ATW at all.

On an aside note I made an order from Nutraplanet 2 days afterwards I made the order with ATW and not only has it been shipped the online tracker shows it should be here anytime today(22nd March). Go NP!

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Have you PM'd Marcus here on the boards? I have found he is VERY responsive to issues regarding the company. Top notch customer service! I am sure they will get you fixed up, PM him then if nothing call etc

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
deal with the company first before beefing on here.
IF they dont correct, which i doubt, THEN let us know about it.

Saurabh

Awards
Have you PM'd Marcus here on the boards? I have found he is VERY responsive to issues regarding the company. Top notch customer service! I am sure they will get you fixed up, PM him then if nothing call etc
Thanks for the response Neoborn.

Yes I have sent a PM to Marcus and normally he is quite quick in his response but I have not heard from him. Matter of fact I havent seen him around for the past few days here at NP.

Coming to the customer service no I am none too happy. My status is still showing "To be shipped on 16th", today being 24th. I have sent atleast 2 reminder emails now but I have received no response. So no not a great customer service by any chance.

Also guys please dont forward me links to TP and PF, I have used those two and they are quite good but please dont send me PMs about them.

Much appreciated.

xxx

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
yesterday was a holiday.
I'm pretty sure most people took the day off.
He's probably catching up on things today.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the response Neoborn.

Yes I have sent a PM to Marcus and normally he is quite quick in his response but I have not heard from him. Matter of fact I havent seen him around for the past few days here at NP.

Coming to the customer service no I am none too happy. My status is still showing "To be shipped on 16th", today being 24th. I have sent atleast 2 reminder emails now but I have received no response. So no not a great customer service by any chance.

Also guys please dont forward me links to TP and PF, I have used those two and they are quite good but please dont send me PMs about them.

Much appreciated.

xxx
ATW is not the fastest shipper but over all they have improved. They do however offer one of the best price/quality ratios in the industry. really we are spoiled by people like nurtraplanet. most companies do not have a 1 day turn around. really I would not be worried just yet. I do understand that it is annoying though

Saurabh

Awards
Thanks for the response guys.

My order has been shipped and Marcus sent me a note personally which I greatly appreciate. I do realize that it takes forever to build a brand reputation and I would hate if my post has done any damage to ATW's image or ticked off anyone.

Thanks Mark for your response and looking forward to my shipment soon.

Cheers!

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established

My order has been shipped and Marcus sent me a note personally which I greatly appreciate. I do realize that it takes forever to build a brand reputation and I would hate if my post has done any damage to ATW's image or ticked off anyone.

Cheers!
Your exact issue is why I stopped buying from ATW. At one point it was up to a month to receive your order. Once Laura left the company it seemed everything went downhill. I'd like to become a customer again, but this thread just goes to show they still have problems.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Not really, just to counterbalance, my order was from US to CANADA in three days or so!!! That's hardcore!

They don't just want your business, they EARN your business. I say give them another chance and chill!

Honestly if your needing your protein is a day flat, you have bigger issues to be concerned about :D

Marcus ATW

Marcus ATW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Saurabh

Cheers!
Its all good we got backed up last week and I wasn't in the office. We definitely dropped the ball on this one order. I sent another package out to make up for the delay.

jauto1

jauto1

Awards
same problem

I’ve spent allot of money with atw in the past, purchasing every 2-3 months. Expensive orders. I’ve recommended allot of customers to them. I also tried strongly recommending them to my gym, all this can be documented. I tried on the phone, talking to managers, different salesmen, nothing helped, always an excuse. Then they would sometimes send free product. My friend had the same problem. If some one contacts me I will be glad to discuss this. My name is still on their file. But I stopped buying from them. Price means nothing if they don’t ship the product. You spend more time on the phone arguing, where’s my order. Not worth it. After reading all of the above they still have problems.

Marcus ATW

Marcus ATW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, but that was all the whey back in the day. Its all good now ;)

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I’ve spent allot of money with atw in the past, purchasing every 2-3 months. Expensive orders. I’ve recommended allot of customers to them. I also tried strongly recommending them to my gym, all this can be documented. I tried on the phone, talking to managers, different salesmen, nothing helped, always an excuse. Then they would sometimes send free product. My friend had the same problem. If some one contacts me I will be glad to discuss this. My name is still on their file. But I stopped buying from them. Price means nothing if they don’t ship the product. You spend more time on the phone arguing, where’s my order. Not worth it. After reading all of the above they still have problems.
Then I would say obviously you are selectively choosing what you read. I can find just as many if not more people here that have had fantastic experiences with ATW and good delivery times. So then why don't you give Marcus a call and perhaps try another order rather than living in the past....and log it here for all to see :)

I gave a buddy at the gym a sample of ATW's Orange Isolate and told him the price to CANADA I definitely think there's a market up here for you guys!

MucH Love,

Neoborn

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm glad to see that you made up for this thread. The customer service shows that Marc is a hardworker and is very loyal to his customers. He wouldn't let us down.