Not sure where to start

JasonB02

Awards
I’m not sure where to start and asking for some advice on supplements.

I’m 49, haven’t lifted in probably 10 years. My goal is to get strength back, undo the loss I’ve caused myself having to adult all the time.

I am totally out of the loop on supps now. I have no experience with gear or pro hormones really. The last thing I remember was Andro before they made it a no no. At that time there were no topicals that I can remember other than trt products by scrip.

I understand anabolics (gear) are most effective, then pro hormones, then completely natty. Without being totally indiscreet... can anyone recommend a resource where I can find out what works? I’d be fine with supplements that probably should be unavailable, but aren’t. I’m assuming I should be looking at proH. I know there are work arounds for supps that worked too well.

My goal is just strength. Just practical strength. I’d like to find something that helps with recovery and DOMS. I could care less about cosmetics. I just have no idea where to start looking at what the cutting edge supplements are that actually work today.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There are several ways to go. You can just eat and lift heavy.

Ph - Iron Legion makes topicals that work great. Running a basic 1- 4 stack would be a good start. With Iconic Formulations for PCT

Use code chef on either site for discount

Sarms are another way that could aid you. Sarms.forsale just hit the boards with launch15 code for discount.

Feel free to pm me for aid if you need