Not sure where to start back up?

burymestanding

burymestanding

Awards
I am not sure if I'm posting this in the right place so please feel free to redirect me to the right place. I figure this is right because I will be bringing up Spawn :)

Here is the meat and potatoes of what you will find below: I am 27, 5'10" weighing 193. I consider myself a meso-endomorph. I have came from 210 to 193 in 6 weeks. My short term goal: look good at the beach, midterm goal: maybe win a show, longterm goal: maintain a healthy, realistic diet, where my life doesn't revolve around cooking or choking on food, yet have good size + vascular.
Current weekly workout schedule: 1 day chest tris and shoulders, 1 day back and bis, 1 day shoulders back tris and bis. All done on a bowflex (haha i know its lame), but I am going to a real gym starting tuesday and will have 1 day of legs. After each workout I skateboard for 20-60 mins. I do cardio 4-6 days of week which consists of jumprope first thing in the morning on an empty stomach.
Current Supplements: Pro-Labs Cuts II, VenEvol, ZMA, Xtend, Glutamine, protein powder, multivitiman, n'gorge
Current Diet: Scivation "The New American Diet"
Questions is Spawn (or Methoxy-TST, I have both in the freezer) a good pro-hormone at this point in my life (keeping in mind the other supplements I am on) Or should I cut the fat loss supplements as SPawn will lean me out?
Is the Scivation "New American Diet" a good diet for my goals and where I am at now?
Is doing jumprope 4-6 times a week good or counterproductive?
What would you add in or take out of my workout routine and or diet?

Are there any experienced bodybuilders (I am talking about somebody who has made this a lifestyle and has had experience of no less than 6-10 years of solid experience, no on and off stuff like me) that would be interested in being paid to write me out some sort of plan including supplements/diet/training that can make it realistic and maybe tweak it month to month to meet my goals? If so how much do you charge?

If you want to know more about me to help me figure this out read below. I would like to thank any of you sincerely for taking your time to read this. Thanks again.

Anyhow, I would like to tell you a little history of me. I am currently 27 years old, 5'10 and weigh 193. I would consider myself a meso-endomorph. To see pictures of me and how I am able to transform just look at my older posts. I am a Teacher, and a full time college student. Ever since I have started getting into bodybuilding (around the age of 19) I would go through phases. I would be 100% in, I mean Diet, Training, Cardio, sleep, supplements. This would last till results tapper off or something happens in life (wife almost broke up with me because I would never spend time with her because of diet / training). Or, the other side of me is 0% in. In this stage I laugh at the idea of the gym as I drink an energy drinks and eat kettle cooked jalapeño chips . After so long, I laugh at myself for being fat as hell! Then I get back into the 100% phase. I need this to stop, and develop some sort of life plan. I figure to make this a lifestyle, I need to set realistic goals/ expectations for myself. So here it is:

Short Term: have a good beach body (I figure I need to weigh 185lbs or under) for the summer.

Mid Term: Contest Shape

Long Term: Maintain a decent size (to fill out a large shirt) and vascular. I figure this would be weighing in around 185lbs, and perhaps with 2 months of really dieting having great abs. I want to be able to skateboard without breaking boards every week from being fat, and hang with my kid (my wife is pregnant at the moment) at the skatepark, surf, snowboard, hike, and not be too large where I am unable to do these things. I really want to feel healthy and active. At the same time, I don't want a diet that will bring me down, like yesterday, I literally spent so many hours cooking i almost lost it. I know this will push me into my other phase.

As you might have guessed by posting this I am in my 100% phase. Right now I am in my 4th week of the Scivation diet "The New American Diet", and my 6th week of overall training. I love it. I am also taking VenEvol. In my 6 weeks of training I have lost 17lbs. My results are now tapering, I have only lost 2 lbs the last week. I went from 210 to 193, and feel that i still look somewhat fat. (but I am looking much better haha)

Here is what I am currently doing:
Lift 3 days a week. I have a lame bowflex, but I am going back to a real gym starting tuesday.

Lifting:I do 1 day chest tris and shoulders, 1 day back and bis, and 1 day I do shoulders bis and tris. After Each lift, I go skateboard on my foot high rail for 20-40 minutes, then have my post workout meal (sometimes a protein drink) I have xtend through my workout and post workout cardio.

Cardio: On the days I do not lift I do jumprope in the morning. I do sets (come on im still fat) I normally hit around 600-700 jumps. about 1/2 the sets are sets of 100, the rest are 50. I drink Xtend as I do this.

So here is where the Spawn Comes in. Once I start the gym on tuesday, I was thinking of starting this then. I figure it will help me gain mass and loose the fat. The issue is that I am taking VenEvol to lose fat. Would this be counterproductive? Should I drop the VenEvol, or just the whole idea of Spawn for now? I also have a bottle of Methoxy-TST in my freezer, and figured it has worked well for me in the past.

Another question I would like to ask is what tips can some of you offer, especially more experienced people to maintain this as a lifestyle, and make it enjoyable. LIke diet for example, what can you do?

is Spawn (or Methoxy-TST, I have both in the freezer) a good pro-hormone at this point in my life (keeping in mind the other supplements I am on) Or should I cut the fat loss supplements as SPawn will lean me out?
Is the Scivation "New American Diet" a good diet for my goals and where I am at now?
Is doing jumprope 4-6 times a week good or counterproductive?
What would you add in or take out of my workout routine and or diet?

Are there any experienced bodybuilders (I am talking about somebody who has made this a lifestyle and has had experience of no less than 6-10 years of solid experience, no on and off stuff like me) that would be interested in being paid to write me out some sort of plan including supplements/diet/training that can make it realistic and maybe tweak it month to month to meet my goals? If so how much do you charge?

mball52

Awards
  • Established
spawn is very good for leaning out, and im not really sure that you should continue a fat burner while on. due to blood pressure spikes. i hope you are very careful if you run it though man. tren can have some nasty sides.

kom01

kom01

Awards
To me it seems that you have just gotten back into gym. Me personally I would work out for at least 6 months before jumping on a pro-hormone. The reason being is that you may think that its the pro-hormone which is getting you the results when infact it is your muscle memory. In terms of using Spawn, it can lean you out but your diet must be in check. If you do some research on it, the common sides effects are prolactin induced gyno and shut down (a lot harder than other substances) and you also might get some hair thinning because of the epi in it. To combat the gyno, you can introduce L-dopa (or 1carboxy), vitex, p-5-p and maybe have some caber on hand. Also, it can be hepatoxic to your liver so you need liver support supps. I would also do some research on SERMS if you were to use it. Another alternative with less sides that will lean you out is H-drol and Epistane(running it solo).

burymestanding

burymestanding

Awards
Hey guys, thank you for the comments. I think you guys are right and I don't want to confuse good ole muscle memory for pro-hormones. I might as well save spawn for when I get to a lower bodyfat percentage. I would also like to thank you kom01 for the extra info on spawn. I did some good research when i orriginally purchased it, but I forgot about some issues that come along with it over time. THanks again!