Not sure where to go here...advice!

anthony8

anthony8

Awards
Ok so back in January I had my cycle laid out and ready to go and was jus my waiting on my nolva. I researched companies and found what I believed to be a legit source. Well long story short I was taken advantage from and never received what I ordered. Got nervous and still to this day don't trust sending my money out wondering if I'm gonna get my stuff. I have epistane, 2 bottles of halo and epi-tren. Was gonna split in up into 3 different cycles so the sides wouldn't be too harsh on me. Anyway I could get away with running low doses without research chems? I know how compounds work I just don't want to be ripped off again

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Use one of the company's on here for your rc

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Low dose, high dose, medium dose, whatever. Those compounds are going to shut you down and require restart. This forum has board sponsors who are reputable, and I've used them with success. Plus, on your Epi cycle you'll want an AI during PCT for estro rebound.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea definitely pick up an AI. Tons of good options out there. I always just keep one on hand in case I ever need it as well.

anthony8

anthony8

Awards
Yeah I agree shutdown is shutdown. Thanks for the advice. Any prolactin issues with a low dose epi tren?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Prolactin sides from tren are more common when you get above 90mg a day in my experience. It still wouldn't be a bad idea to be prepared if anything does come up. Inhibit p would be good to run with tren