Not sure if this is where I start a log but imma do it.

DaddyJuice

Awards
Been on 250mg trest and 200mg tren, pinned every 3rd day.

Gains are coming as expected. I've only been taking tren for a week and a half so waiting for it to fully kick in. Currently just horny as ****, but not feeling any sides. I haven't had any sides from gear since I started taking an iron supplement. Just an FYI, I'm aware of all the dangers associated with iron poisoning. After 3 weeks on trest I deadlifted 7 plates, pretty easy too. That's an all time record for me. Oh and taking 50mg dbol a day. I've never really got a whole lot from dbol but some good pumps, not going to use it again. I think I'm done with taking anymore tabs after this.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That’s a big deadlift bro. Nice

Any prolactin control being used with the two 19nors? From the way it’s written I’m assuming your running just over 500 and 400 a week?

just out of interest what’s your cycle history and stats? Guessing you’ve been using a while given the compound selection?

trt or blast n cruise I’m assuming?

DaddyJuice

Awards
That’s a big deadlift bro. Nice

Any prolactin control being used with the two 19nors? From the way it’s written I’m assuming your running just over 500 and 400 a week?

just out of interest what’s your cycle history and stats? Guessing you’ve been using a while given the compound selection?

trt or blast n cruise I’m assuming?
I've taken Tren at higher doses before, just trying to find that upper limit. Anymore than what I'm doing now seems to make me lose fat too fast. I can't say I've ever had prolactin issues. I've taken caber before but it comes with its own set of side effects. When I first started trest I got bad acne and sore tits but after awhile it all went away and I don't get them anymore. Just occasional pimples and oily skin. In my opinion you only raise your prolactin on tren if you beat it 6 times a day. Makes sense doesn't it? I prefer to blast and cruise. My natural trest is fucked and honestly I don't care anymore. I've only fucked with trest, tren and drol for the most part. Done a cc of trest and tren ED for a few months to see what would happen, more is definitely not better.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've taken Tren at higher doses before, just trying to find that upper limit. Anymore than what I'm doing now seems to make me lose fat too fast. I can't say I've ever had prolactin issues. I've taken caber before but it comes with its own set of side effects. When I first started trest I got bad acne and sore tits but after awhile it all went away and I don't get them anymore. Just occasional pimples and oily skin. In my opinion you only raise your prolactin on tren if you beat it 6 times a day. Makes sense doesn't it? I prefer to blast and cruise. My natural trest is fucked and honestly I don't care anymore. I've only fucked with trest, tren and drol for the most part. Done a cc of trest and tren ED for a few months to see what would happen, more is definitely not better.
trest is really hard to recover from so typically it’s better used by guys on trt or b n c as recovery isn’t an issue.

i only use very low doses of caber on tren or deca (blood work show my prolactin slightly elevated at around the 500mg mark but 0.25 a week seems to be enough). Was really wondering how you’d found combining trest with tren as I’m keen to use trest again this winter but haven’t run it with either tren or deca (and I don’t want to drop the deca over xmas 😂)

theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
trest is really hard to recover from so typically it’s better used by guys on trt or b n c as recovery isn’t an issue.

i only use very low doses of caber on tren or deca (blood work show my prolactin slightly elevated at around the 500mg mark but 0.25 a week seems to be enough). Was really wondering how you’d found combining trest with tren as I’m keen to use trest again this winter but haven’t run it with either tren or deca (and I don’t want to drop the deca over xmas )
This is true! Stopped pinning Trest back in February, and just now feeling normal. Granted my PCT was botched but still, recovery was a long time.

But ****, I love me some trestolone!!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In to see how things go.

DaddyJuice

Awards
So last night I didn't get a ton of sleep, I started to feel the tren ramp up. Now I can really feel it, been probably 10 days since I first pinned it. I'm feeling pretty pumped right now. About to hit the gym for bench. I can deadlift 675, squat 605(with wraps) but barely bench 345 as of lately. Changed my form up so bench has been moving up slowly. Hopefully I got it right this time. And to answer whiskeys question, I feel you should definitely always take trest with everything. I've done a few drol only cycles due to stupidity and not having a ton of money, you will end up feeling like **** without trest. From what I understand deca is trest and you may be able to sub it for enth or cyp. I was actually going to look into that later. But yeah all and all I feel good, definitely looking a lot better. I feel like I lost a bunch of water that trest and dbol had me carrying, so I look alot leaner. I'll keep you all posted. Dosage is still

1cc 250mg trest every 3rd day
1cc 200mg tren every 3rd day

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I might missed it but you doing this without Test?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Any Updates ??

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I might missed it but you doing this without Test?
my assumption was he was using the trest instead of test. It’ll obviously drive the estrogen pathway plenty and years back one of my best not stabbing cycles was td trest and epistane so I could see it working well.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
my assumption was he was using the trest instead of test. It’ll obviously drive the estrogen pathway plenty and years back one of my best not stabbing cycles was td trest and epistane so I could see it working well.
Ok, I need to do some homework on Trest, I never been interested before but maybe it’s time to read up on it.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ok, I need to do some homework on Trest, I never been interested before but maybe it’s time to read up on it.
it’s a very very good compound in many ways (strength and feel good really shine) but it aromatises heavily and is probably one of the hardest to recover from (why I would always suggest it’s for bnc or trt guys only imo)