not seeing results and rounding week 6

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
so ive been on about 750mg of test enth EW for 6 weeks. the first 3 weeks i kicked off with dbol ED at 40mg. i really havent seen any weight increase. i understand the dbol can react extremely different in everyones body so maybe i just wasnt very reactive to it...however shouldnt i be seeing results from the test by now? im only 180 lbs...first cycle, 750mg a week is pretty high. im starting to think my gear is bunk. a couple friends of mind however that have used my source never had a problem. should i cut the cycle short if i dont see results in another couple weeks?

ill admit that my diet isnt on perfection, however i do get at least 450g of protein ED and at least 300g carbohydrates and 50g of fat. its never below that. the carbs should be higher but for my body size i think 4000 calories is good enough.

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
even if its not perfect you should be seeing results. i wouldn't doubt you having bunk gear.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, just because other friends have never had troubles doesn't mean that the source got a bad batch, new supplier for him... many factors.

Vet or UGL?

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
Some guys just copy the label...
i dont know. it looks legit. its got the real hologram and the batch number is one up from the one that they have on their website so im guessing its the newest possible batch...

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
If it looks like a duck and walks like a duck it's a duck.

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
any other "side effects" noticed? libido etc? But the dbol almost certainly has to be fake....40mg a day and NO weight gain? What anti-e are you using and I would still try upping the cals.

FreakNasty22

Awards
your supplier could be a straight up guy, but remember some suppliers go through different sources themselves so your supplier could be getting screwed

JimJames

Banned
Awards
When starting Dbol, how long till you should start seeing strength and weight increases?

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'd say, after 5 days you should see/feel something...

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
is there any bloat? libido kick?

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
how about strength gains? Have your reps increased?
yes ive seen a slight increase in strength...not sure if its the test or placebo or just actually from the hard training and diet ive been using...

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
you should see a boost in libido @ 750mg.
But give it a week or so... Mid Week 6 is when I started 'feeling it'

g4ud1n

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently using QV's Test E and Deca, and not too impressed thus far. Is your Test 50ml? Recently I have been hearing their 50mls of Test E are underdosed...

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
starting week 4 for me on monday and i have increased strength but i haven't "felt it" yet either. Using qv eq and cyp

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently using QV's Test E and Deca, and not too impressed thus far. Is your Test 50ml? Recently I have been hearing their 50mls of Test E are underdosed...
no, its the 10ml vials. ive heard that the 50ml is underdosed as well. im just so discouraged about all of thisl. creatine does nothing for me, none of the new "designer steroids" did anything for me. sso i get on some real gear for real results...and the same damn thing happens...my body sucks. its too damn resilient. i guess thats good and bad at the same time.

Grifter

Board Supporter
Awards
I used some QV test Enanthate 500mg/week for 8 weeks and saw no weight gain. Was going for 12 weeks but was so disapointed i stopped it. i was burning a few more calories than the normal person because of my job, but i was eating 5000cal+. Anyways I got much more vasculine than i was and my str went up somewhat. But i started that cycle with 4weeks of sd. Im pretty sure it was all from the sd.

Grifter

Board Supporter
Awards
Was also my first cycle. I figured i would have saw some kinda gains

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
Was also my first cycle. I figured i would have saw some kinda gains
i dont know what to think. ive got enough gear left to last me up until about week 8. i can buy more from my source but not sure if i want to. im pretty discouraged. plus, i am hesitant to contact my source...his father just died and would feel like a dick saying "hey, sorry to hear your dad died, but i need some more test asap." i wouldnt have much of a problem with it if i was seeing more results but as of right now im just kinda like "meh, what does it matter. i may as well just cut it short." but i mean even tho im not seeing great results i still want to keep it going at least to 10 weeks. give it the full run. mahybe its just taking me longer than most people. i could see explosive gains in week 8 and beyond...who knows.

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what's your email Uber, I have some info that may help your situation...some field reports, I have on my comp...

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
this problem that ur having uber must be from bunk gear.. In theory you are injecting large doses of testosterone into your body and therefore MUST see results right?? Believe me i am in the same boat as you are, no gains from creatine, none from ph's, and here i am taking the big leap to the only thing left and am seeing minimal if any results.