not responding to injectables, but responding to orals

j9899

Awards
I'm on my first AAS cycle currently. It has been test e 500mg/wk, tren ace 50 mg/Ed 1-10, and 4 week dbol kick. Anyways, I've ran designer steroid cycles before this with good gains. On this cycle I saw great gains on dbol. Once I stopped I quit seeing gains. Nothing really from the test e and tren. I know it's legit as it's a very reputable brand and my friend is running the same with great results. Since I haven't seen any gains I decided to start the oral "Ment" that I have. I've been on it for a week and I've seen great gains again. This is really strange to me. Is there a such thing as somebody not responding to injectables, but maybe orals only. I know it sounds rediculous, but this is what's happened on this cycle. Currently on week 8 now and I do know tren is never reccomended for a first, second, and usually even third cycle.

j9899

Awards
Age 24, 5'10", 209 lbs@ 14% bf. bench-280x 5, squat 400x4.

j9899

Awards
I should be in a 800 cal surplus ed. I'm eating 3700 cal Ed and 480 G protein.

dubfungus

Awards
Protein looks good start bumping your cals up man . How long you in the gym for ? Times a week?

j9899

Awards
I'm in three times per week now for about an hour each session.Just started doing DC training 2 weeks ago. I was doing a 2 on 1off 1on 1 off high volume split. I wonder if the switch to DC is what's most responsible for my recent gains or the addition of oral ment.

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
Don't sweat it. Dbol works fast and leaves you with water. Keep doing what your doing. How far in are you? Test e takes a while.

I'm also skeptical that you are actually consuming that much protein.

j9899

Awards
I count macros and weigh my food Ed. It's been about 480 g Ed,give or take 20 g. Today marks 8 weeks. I really thought I'd see more from tren ace, but not much sides(just night sweats 3 times so far) gains, or fat loss. Tren is 100% legit as well. I actually bumped it to 75 mg ED because I wasn't seeing anything, no strength gains, just nothing really. Dbol gave me strength quick. Those gains stopped as soon as I ended the dbol.

dubfungus

Awards
Guessing your tren is bunk haha because when I take tren magical ****ing things happen an the head change is phenomenal haha . If you take tren an dont see anything then your ****s bunk bro

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Second thread on the same topic?

Didn't we establish in the last thread that your test+tren was bunk?

Inb4 "I know it's not bunk because the source told me it was lab tested"

Bro, if you're on tren at 75mg ED and you aren't noticing anything, it's not legit.

dubfungus

Awards
450mg of tren should tuen yiu into a ****ing monster with 500mg of test. I run that with test e an tren e an Im a ****ing complete freak an aggressive as ****. Yoir ****s bunk man ****ty deal

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stuff is fake and not enough carbs