Unanswered Not gaining on 5000 cals

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well if your diet was in check before you began your test e cycle, you’d be gaining weight. But it seems your diet isn’t in check and you’re wasting money and time. Lots of peoples time. Do yourself a favor and stop the testosterone cycles because without a good diet you’re just asking for problems. Get your diet squared away, figure out what you need to eat, and then do it for a while and adjust.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Double Post

Last edited:
Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Is he running test? I thought he was 18?

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
how old are you? Maybe your metabolism is too high

Harishusain

Harishusain

Awards
  • First Up Vote
You gotta realize I wrestle so I burn 6000 calories easily I will lose 5-10 pounds a practice and I eat 1-2 pounds of steak a day along with 1-2 or ground beef!
Let's humour you for a hot second... so you consume 5000 calories a day. First of all, HOLY SH!# .

And you burn 6000 calories a day, HOLY MOTHER OF SH!#

I need a minute to process this ..... Alright. My man, BUMP YOUR INTAKE TO AT LEAST 6500 CALORIES A DAY FOR YOUR DESIRED RESULTS. BOOM, PROBLEM SOLVED.

#morechicken
#morebeef
#morepotayytooos

You're welcome.

Last edited:
Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You gotta realize I wrestle so I burn 6000 calories easily I will lose 5-10 pounds a practice and I eat 1-2 pounds of steak a day along with 1-2 or ground beef!
No you don't...

Greg doucette just made a video. He weight trains for 90 minutes and cycles 30km per day and estimates he burnes 1000 calories. There could be a chance you are doing the equivalent of weightlifting for 9 hours plus cycling 180km but I'm not convinced.

NATURALLYHARD

Awards
  • Established
No you don't...

Greg doucette just made a video. He weight trains for 90 minutes and cycles 30km per day and estimates he burnes 1000 calories. There could be a chance you are doing the equivalent of weightlifting for 9 hours plus cycling 180km but I'm not convinced.
Lol “no you don’t” here comes this fucking guy there’s always that one hater that looks up to some scrawnny ass clown on YouTube!lmao u wouldn’t make it through a wrestling practice without getting fucked in your ass! Some skinny as bodybuilder doesn’t bring nowhere near the intensity wrestling brings I loose 5-10 pounds a practice so I’m obviously buring more than a thousand calories!

Last edited:
Harishusain

Harishusain

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Lol “no you don’t” here comes this fucking guy there’s always that one hater that looks up to some scrawnny ass clown on YouTube!lmao u wouldn’t make it through a wrestling practice without getting fucked your ass! Some skinny as bodybuilder doesn’t bring nowhere near the intensity wrestling brings I loose 5-10 pounds a practice so I’m obviously buring more than a thousand calories!
Then why aren't you ripped? Even 8 hours of hard physical labour doesn't have such a high caloric demand.
More importantly, where are you even getting these figures from?

You want to bulk, but you're eating less than what you burn. 5000<6000, whereas to bulk intake>expenditure. Simple math. This thread should be put to sleep now.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol “no you don’t” here comes this fucking guy there’s always that one hater that looks up to some scrawnny ass clown on YouTube!lmao u wouldn’t make it through a wrestling practice without getting fucked your ass! Some skinny as bodybuilder doesn’t bring nowhere near the intensity wrestling brings I loose 5-10 pounds a practice so I’m obviously buring more than a thousand calories!
Water weight... Great. I can lose 5 pounds whilst asleep.

NATURALLYHARD

Awards
  • Established
Then why aren't you ripped? Even 8 hours of hard physical labour doesn't have such a high caloric demand.
More importantly, where are you even getting these figures from?

You want to bulk, but you're eating less than what you burn. 5000<6000, whereas to bulk intake>expenditure. Simple math. This thread should be put to sleep now.
Low t! U forget

Harishusain

Harishusain

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Low t! U forget
You have borderline low T, not No T. It would stagger results, not halt them. But again, you're answering your own question..

A. You're in a large deficit (taking what you have told us at face value)
B. Your T has tanked and you have neglected to take adequate measures in this regard.

Asking why aren't you gaining at this point is like short changing a hooker then asking people why her pimp has beef with you.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Here's some examples for you. The guy writing the article obviously forgot to put in "wrestling practice, 6000. Calories"

Incidentally I'm not questioning your wrestling prowess. If your even a little bit good you would kick my ass cos I know nothing about it. Don't confuse me questioning your idiotic ideas about calorie burning with your wrestling ability.

Harishusain

Harishusain

Awards
  • First Up Vote
HOLY MOTHER OF GOD. I CRACKED THE CODE !

The boy THINKS hes eating 5000 calories a day.

He wrongly ASSUMES the 5/10 lb drop after mat work constitutes metabolically active or adipose tissue, as opposed to water shedding and glycogen depletion.

He takes this drop in weight to mean that he is in a 1000 + calorie deficit. This assumption leads him to believe that he MUST be burning 6000 calories a day. (Gentle reminder that 1 lb of fat is equal to 3500 calories, so you must actually be in a 17,500 calorie deficit by that logic, MINIMUM)

Buddy, if you were consistently dropping 10 lbs every time you trained and it was not water and glycogen, then you would not put the weight back on the next day (especially considering the large deficit you claim to be in) and would simply reduce yourself to nothing but bare bones and skin in less than a month. Watch out for inconspicuous vans and cars parked around your house, the government is watching, they will most likely abduct you and study your next level freak genes for a cure to diabetes and obesity. Your blood will be worth tenfold its weight in gold.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Low t! U forget
You’re on a f*ing cycle of TESTOSTERONE. How the hell do you think you have low t right now? Maybe if you stop the cycle and don’t pct but god damn, you’re denser than black hole.

Let’s face it, the following is true:
1) You have no idea how to count calories,
2) You blow everything out of proportion,
3) You don’t and won’t listen to a thing we say,
4) Point 3 can be noted by all the things we told you NOT to do that you still have done,
5) You’re 18,
6) You love wasting both time and money,
7) If it doesn’t fit your narrative you won’t believe it

Now, if you’d like to prove me wrong then go for it but plenty of us have tried to help and you blew us off.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You’re on a f*ing cycle of TESTOSTERONE. How the hell do you think you have low t right now? Maybe if you stop the cycle and don’t pct but god damn, you’re denser than black hole.

Let’s face it, the following is true:
1) You have no idea how to count calories,
2) You blow everything out of proportion,
3) You don’t and won’t listen to a thing we say,
4) Point 3 can be noted by all the things we told you NOT to do that you still have done,
5) You’re 18,
6) You love wasting both time and money,
7) If it doesn’t fit your narrative you won’t believe it

Now, if you’d like to prove me wrong then go for it but plenty of us have tried to help and you blew us off.
Just skimming over his last posts, he’s cant be serious. We are accommodating nonsense.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just skimming over his last posts, he’s cant be serious. We are accommodating nonsense.
Yeah, I mostly wrote that for others to read and realize he’s full of shyte without having to read back too much or do too much digging. It’s moreso a summary of all his works on here. Some of which were entertaining to read.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I mostly wrote that for others to read and realize he’s full of shyte without having to read back too much or do too much digging. It’s moreso a summary of all his works on here. Some of which were entertaining to read.
I agree 100% on all points, #1 especially.
I’ve ate 6000 calories before. It is near impossible.. especially when claiming it’s all chicken beef and rice. The best way to do it is to eat 7 times a day, a chocolate bar after every meal, 1000 calorie protein shake, and a pound of peanut butter at bedtime. And it’s hard to breathe most the day.
My trainer has me on weighed, measured and tracked calories right now, and it’ll be honest, i typically eat way less than I think I do, 3500 calories (100% clean too) should be difficult for someone with 5-10 years experience dieting for bodybuilding that doesn’t have an insane appetite. I struggle to finish some of my meals, and we’re not even bulking yet.
So when a teenager says they crush 6000 clean calories a day, I don’t buy it.
I think if guys came on here with some humility actually wanting to learn, and not argue about how much they know and how awesome they are, we could get a lot more accomplished with our goals here.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well we know he’s most definitely legit and not blowing anything out of proportion cause he said he finished something like a 10lb pot of stew with like 300g of protein in it or something at one time for dinner because his mom made it for him.

Last edited:
HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Here's some examples for you. The guy writing the article obviously forgot to put in "wrestling practice, 6000. Calories"

Incidentally I'm not questioning your wrestling prowess. If your even a little bit good you would kick my ass cos I know nothing about it. Don't confuse me questioning your idiotic ideas about calorie burning with your wrestling ability.

Hmmmm - don't sell yourself short. Physcial wrestling, he may have him. But intellectual wrestling....it's looking pretty good in your favor!

Everyone here is doing pretty good so I've held back.

1. You are not weighing and logging your food. That is clear. Because, if you were actually doing that, you wouldn't need to ask what was wrong. You would just add 500 calories, then 500 more, etc. And you would say, "Cool, I have to eat 7,000 calories/day and that means cake is my friend." But, this is not the case. You don't know what you need to do so you're making up a number to compensate for your lack of data. Prove me wrong.

2. How tall are you? What is your bodyfat %? I don't know where the photos are people are talking about, I'm pretty fresh to the situation. But, I'm surprised no one has called you out on the 285 goal. Arnold was, what?, 6'2'' and 242. Plus that's a 60 pound jump. Are you planning on hitting puberty soon?

3. Are you a legit freak of nature? You may be. They are out there. They don't come on here asking for help too often, because, well....they're jacked to begin with and looking at a weight gets them even more jacked.

StatePlan1425

StatePlan1425

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All this nonsense because he doesn’t want to cut to 197...

StatePlan1425

StatePlan1425

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All this nonsense because he doesn’t want to cut to 197...
Also keep in mind that to be good at HWT doesn’t mean you have to weigh in right at the limit (285). For the last four years at the D1 level we’ve had an underweight National Champion. Last year Anthony Cassar was about 237 and the three previous years Kyle Snyder was never far from 214 so he could also compete internationally at 97kg. Both men faced competitors significantly heavier but obviously not better.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol “no you don’t” here comes this fucking guy there’s always that one hater that looks up to some scrawnny ass clown on YouTube!lmao u wouldn’t make it through a wrestling practice without getting fucked in your ass! Some skinny as bodybuilder doesn’t bring nowhere near the intensity wrestling brings I loose 5-10 pounds a practice so I’m obviously buring more than a thousand calories!
I suggest you read with attention what others wrote. IMHO, bodybuilders are the elite when it comes to nutrition and diet. Hardly any professional nutritionist has that knowledge. Same for hormones. We are the lab rats trying FDA approved -and unapproved chemicals.

Last edited:
Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
We never should have gave breath to this thread that died 2.5 months ago, but there is some great information here for those that aren’t gaining and seeking knowledge on diet.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
We never should have gave breath to this thread that died 2.5 months ago, but there is some great information here for those that aren’t gaining and seeking knowledge on diet.
It gets tiresome at times, but I do think that sometimes that’s why I (or others too!) answer is they know even if the OP won’t use it those reading along may learn something...at the end of the day we are all usually just trying to help!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oops, now I feel stupid. Haha. I missed that.

NATURALLYHARD

Awards
  • Established
Also keep in mind that to be good at HWT doesn’t mean you have to weigh in right at the limit (285). For the last four years at the D1 level we’ve had an underweight National Champion. Last year Anthony Cassar was about 237 and the three previous years Kyle Snyder was never far from 214 so he could also compete internationally at 97kg. Both men faced competitors significantly heavier but obviously not better.
Hmmmm - don't sell yourself short. Physcial wrestling, he may have him. But intellectual wrestling....it's looking pretty good in your favor!

Everyone here is doing pretty good so I've held back.

1. You are not weighing and logging your food. That is clear. Because, if you were actually doing that, you wouldn't need to ask what was wrong. You would just add 500 calories, then 500 more, etc. And you would say, "Cool, I have to eat 7,000 calories/day and that means cake is my friend." But, this is not the case. You don't know what you need to do so you're making up a number to compensate for your lack of data. Prove me wrong.

2. How tall are you? What is your bodyfat %? I don't know where the photos are people are talking about, I'm pretty fresh to the situation. But, I'm surprised no one has called you out on the 285 goal. Arnold was, what?, 6'2'' and 242. Plus that's a 60 pound jump. Are you planning on hitting puberty soon?

3. Are you a legit freak of nature? You may be. They are out there. They don't come on here asking for help too often, because, well....they're jacked to begin with and looking at a weight gets them even more jacked.
I am 6,3 don’t know bodyfat
And 2 pounds of ground beef is 3k cals along with rice and the steaks I eat 1k protein shakes I’m good now anyways!