Not Feeling Good on Blackstone PCT V...

extramedium

Awards
Hi all, I am 1 week into PCT after a 1-Test and 4-andro cycle. I am using Blackstone Labs PCT V. The directions are to take 1 capsule AM, and 1 capsule PM. Each capsule has 37.5mg of Arimistane, plus trib, saw palmetto, NAC, and laxogenin. My plan is to take 2 capsules per day for the first 2 weeks, then just 1 capsule for the last 2 weeks.

After each capsule however, I feel so lethargic and sleepy. I get headaches and I am irritable. What should I do? Should I lower the dosage to just 1 capsule (maybe at night for the lethargy/sleepiness?)...should I add something like Iconic's Dermacrine? Should I get off this brand's PCT and get something else? Any other suggestions?

Thanks.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hi all, I am 1 week into PCT after a 1-Test and 4-andro cycle. I am using Blackstone Labs PCT V. The directions are to take 1 capsule AM, and 1 capsule PM. Each capsule has 37.5mg of Arimistane, plus trib, saw palmetto, NAC, and laxogenin. My plan is to take 2 capsules per day for the first 2 weeks, then just 1 capsule for the last 2 weeks.

After each capsule however, I feel so lethargic and sleepy. I get headaches and I am irritable. What should I do? Should I lower the dosage to just 1 capsule (maybe at night for the lethargy/sleepiness?)...should I add something like Iconic's Dermacrine? Should I get off this brand's PCT and get something else? Any other suggestions?

Thanks.
Yeah drop the Blackstone PCT. A PCT, is post cycle therapy.. always cracks me up when they stack stuff armistane and laxogenin in a supposed PCT product. That's not PCT that's a cross over cycle.

The NAC is the only useful thing there for recovery really in that.

Iconic Dermacrine would be a much better choice.

Got pre/ post cycle bloodwork, test levels and other markers before, after the 1/4 Andro cycle may show you have suppression of natural Test so you feel tired in PCT with armistane even.. just a hunch.

Last edited:
tra1n4fun

tra1n4fun

Awards

Thanks.
If you feel a headache using PCT V, I think you should try Nolvadex(Tamoxifen) at around 20mg/day.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

Thanks.
That's because it's not a pct, nothing over the counter is a pct.

You need a SERM

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yeah drop the Blackstone PCT. A PCT, is post cycle therapy.. always cracks me up when they stack stuff armistane and laxogenin in a supposed PCT product. That's not PCT that's a cross over cycle.

The NAC is the only useful thing there for recovery really in that.

Iconic Dermacrine would be a much better choice.

Got pre/ post cycle bloodwork, test levels and other markers before, after the 1/4 Andro cycle may show you have suppression of natural Test so you feel tired in PCT with armistane even.. just a hunch.
Dermacrine shouldn't be used for pct....

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dermacrine shouldn't be used for pct....
Yeah it still has a shot of DHEA in it... I was being cheeky slightly.. Novladex (Tamoxifen) would be best as noted.

Last edited:
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That's because it's not a pct, nothing over the counter is a pct.

You need a SERM
Agreed with this. No serm no cycle in my opinion.

extramedium

Awards
Thank you all for the advice! I just realized @Smont has a code that works for the Nolvadex :)

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Dump that garbage and get a proper PCT (SERM + DERCAMINE) stated above

extramedium

Awards
Hey all, 1 more question...Nolvadex @ 20mg/day for how long? Thanks.

Also, let me get a delt muscle Smont!

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey all, 1 more question...Nolvadex @ 20mg/day for how long? Thanks.

Also, let me get a delt muscle Smont!
4 weeks

Personally, I like to run clomid and Nolva…Clomid gets me ‘started up’ faster…(for some, clomid has sides, so they avoid it)

How long was your andro cycle and what doses did you run?

(Funny user-name, I dig it)

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wait, did dermacrine change over the years? It's just dhea and pregnenolone now¿??
*Copied direct from Iconic site and matches what DPS says too.*
Ingredients: Water, ethyl alcohol (organic), dimethyl isosorbide, ethoxydiglycol, propylene glycol monolaurate, Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA), Trans-resveratrol (98%), 7,8,benzoflavone (98%), tiethanolamine, carbomer, pregnenelone, tetrahydropiperine..
* Certified Organic
† US Patent 6,849,645

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
*Copied direct from Iconic site and matches what DPS says too.*
Ingredients: Water, ethyl alcohol (organic), dimethyl isosorbide, ethoxydiglycol, propylene glycol monolaurate, Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA), Trans-resveratrol (98%), 7,8,benzoflavone (98%), tiethanolamine, carbomer, pregnenelone, tetrahydropiperine..
* Certified Organic
† US Patent 6,849,645
Probably not gonna hurt in pct

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
What I also said to myself.

Derma for a PCT would be helpful.

Do you have any idea stacking TD for PCT?

Like Dermacrine+?? Ulta hard - Ultra Seven...? Sustain? or APEX?

And above all, why do I see more and more guys withdrawing ARIMISTANE from their program? Should it be used for a particular function? Because it blocks estro though...

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
What I also said to myself.

Derma for a PCT would be helpful.

Do you have any idea stacking TD for PCT?

Like Dermacrine+?? Ulta hard - Ultra Seven...? Sustain? or APEX?

And above all, why do I see more and more guys withdrawing ARIMISTANE from their program? Should it be used for a particular function? Because it blocks estro though...
Arimistane only works for a small percentage of people. For myself and a lot of people I know it does absolutely nothing. And 90% of the time you do not need a aromatase inhibitor in pct. The supplement industry tricked everyone into thinking that arimistane is a pct and that's why so many people screw themselves up.

Over the counter supplements ARE NOT pct, I can't stress it enough. OTC PCT are 2 things that should never be said together because there is no real OTC PCT.

You want a SERM and then you get your "PCT SUPPLEMENTS" to "SUPPLEMENT" your serm pct.

So to reiterate for everybody, dermacrine, arimistane, test boosters and everything else you buy at a supplement store or site are NOT pct, what the are is things that you can add to your SERM pct. And you also want a AI on hand during PCT in case you get some kind of estrogen rebound. But you don't wanna just start taking that from day 1, it's as needed.

I mean, realistically anyone can do whatever they want. But 9 out of 10 times when someone starts a thread about how they screwed up pct or pct didn't work, it's because they used a bunch of OTC pct stuff and no serm.

I'm at the point now where I tell ppl if you plan on only doing 1 cycle per year then you should pct and come off but if your over 30 and plan on running multiple cycles then get on testosterone and stop playing on the hormonal rollercoaster

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Arimistane only works for a small percentage of people. For myself and a lot of people I know it does absolutely nothing. And 90% of the time you do not need a aromatase inhibitor in pct. The supplement industry tricked everyone into thinking that arimistane is a pct and that's why so many people screw themselves up.

Over the counter supplements ARE NOT pct, I can't stress it enough. OTC PCT are 2 things that should never be said together because there is no real OTC PCT.

You want a SERM and then you get your "PCT SUPPLEMENTS" to "SUPPLEMENT" your serm pct.

So to reiterate for everybody, dermacrine, arimistane, test boosters and everything else you buy at a supplement store or site are NOT pct, what the are is things that you can add to your SERM pct. And you also want a AI on hand during PCT in case you get some kind of estrogen rebound. But you don't wanna just start taking that from day 1, it's as needed.

I mean, realistically anyone can do whatever they want. But 9 out of 10 times when someone starts a thread about how they screwed up pct or pct didn't work, it's because they used a bunch of OTC pct stuff and no serm.

I'm at the point now where I tell ppl if you plan on only doing 1 cycle per year then you should pct and come off but if your over 30 and plan on running multiple cycles then get on testosterone and stop playing on the hormonal rollercoaster

Ok I agree with that.
I started getting suspicious of stuff like Arimistane + this or that in a PCT bottle. According to NOVA that I used once and on a short term seemed to me efficient.

As I say quite often. I don't cycle Bigfoot (long cycle). Usually 3 weeks max. Then I continue with PCT-LIKE combinations based on PPE (tell me if I'm wrong) and Dhea. Of course, side effects are rare. But I have to be careful of the risk of suppression all the same. Moreover it's been a while since I use the TD. I love Sustain, Helios U.Maj and Hyperion. and Bulasterone ( oral PH )

What you say is interesting, because I am feeling the effects of Arimistane. My 1st bottle was 100% Arimistane (Hitech) It was my PH debut, so maybe I had a beginner's slap in the effects.

I have a bottle that I keep on hand just in case.

But for the moment I make myself my LIBOBOOST cocktail
+ TDs at moderate doses. Things are going well

extramedium

Awards
I did 330mg 1-test and 300mg 4-andro for 6 weeks. I gained weight, and I thought I looked "bulky." I increased my calories and protein, lots of eggs, oatmeal, chicken, rice, and veggies. But I felt like I was hoarding calories lol. There wasn't much in terms of weight loss or definition. My strength improved maybe 10-20 lbs per lift...I wasn't blown away. I also think that my timing at the gym could also be the cause. I started a new job (yay!) and I went to the gym after work when I'm already tired. I think I lift best in the morning, so I am back to that currently.

Nolvadex came today in the mail from MA Research. It tastes kind of good. Took 20mg today (it is a 1mL dropper right?). I have been using dermacrine and Reduce XT and I think that's helped as well. I have not had any headaches or lethargy since I stopped the arimistane. Libido is good (sorry TMI).

You guys rock, thanks for the help!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I did 330mg 1-test and 300mg 4-andro for 6 weeks. I gained weight, and I thought I looked "bulky." I increased my calories and protein, lots of eggs, oatmeal, chicken, rice, and veggies. But I felt like I was hoarding calories lol. There wasn't much in terms of weight loss or definition. My strength improved maybe 10-20 lbs per lift...I wasn't blown away. I also think that my timing at the gym could also be the cause. I started a new job (yay!) and I went to the gym after work when I'm already tired. I think I lift best in the morning, so I am back to that currently.

Nolvadex came today in the mail from MA Research. It tastes kind of good. Took 20mg today (it is a 1mL dropper right?). I have been using dermacrine and Reduce XT and I think that's helped as well. I have not had any headaches or lethargy since I stopped the arimistane. Libido is good (sorry TMI).

You guys rock, thanks for the help!
Time out, you added 10-20lbs on all your lifts in 6 weeks and you weren't impressed? For a experienced lifter, adding 20lbs to your bench or squat or row is like a years worth of progress.

I'm actually quite impressed you did that on Andros unless your fairly new to lifting, less then 2-3 years in the gym

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
****, I'm hoping to add 10lbs to my max bench over the next 8 to 10 weeks while on test and eq and il probably add a oral at the end

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
****, I'm hoping to add 10lbs to my max bench over the next 8 to 10 weeks while on test and eq and il probably add a oral at the end
Let me rephrase this, I WILL add 10+ lbs to my bench in the next x amount of weeks and set a new pr and win my weight class.

Ya, that's better 😂

klbsa

klbsa

Awards
  • First Up Vote
OTC "PCT" pill don't work...... Just like those herbal "Testosterone Boosters" don't work.

They tend to cost as much or more than the real thing.

HRGuysLiftToo

Awards
OTC "PCT" pill don't work...... Just like those herbal "Testosterone Boosters" don't work.

They tend to cost as much or more than the real thing.
Where are we finding test for a reasonable price? I’m seeing $84 per 200mg vial of Cypo!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Where are we finding test for a reasonable price? I’m seeing $84 per 200mg vial of Cypo!
No sourcing, and it's called cyp, no such thing as cypo. I'm not sure why everyone adds a O to the end of everything lately