Norcodrene (Original) + Shift

rodherm

Awards
  • Established
Norcodrene OG + Shift (and what about Reduce XT?)

First of all thanks for all the assistance and support so far with regards of my doubts or questions. In the last minute when placing my order this morning I found out a place that still has the original Norcodrene formula in stock and given all the amazing feedback it has here in the forum I decided to give it a go! Therefore placed the order I had in mind (Ignit3 and Asses1nate) but also added Norcodrene Original Formula and Shift.

But as I was not looking at these before I do not have much info on how to dose and stack. Can someone share some light here on how to take them? I really hope I made a good choice here ;-)

Best regards and thanks!

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
Subbed for the info... currently contemplating if I want to pull the trigger on OG Norcodrene and stack it with Evomuse Brite/Supernova or one of the new non stim Fat burners for OL.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
First of all thanks for all the assistance and support so far with regards of my doubts or questions. In the last minute when placing my order this morning I found out a place that still has the original Norcodrene formula in stock and given all the amazing feedback it has here in the forum I decided to give it a go! Therefore placed the order I had in mind (Ignit3 and Asses1nate) but also added Norcodrene Original Formula and Shift.

But as I was not looking at these before I do not have much info on how to dose and stack. Can someone share some light here on how to take them? I really hope I made a good choice here ;-)

Best regards and thanks!
IGNIT3 in itself will give most people more than enough energy (depending on personal stim tolerance) and very effective fat burning qualities. If combined with Assassinate, OL recommends only 2 pills of that per day when stacked with IGNIT3 as they hit the same pathways. OG Norcodrene is a very smooth energizing supplement with a long half life and that is why I loved it so much...not so much of a fat burner in my experience. I have never tried the new shift, but the forskolin would be a nice addition in itself. Essentially, I think you have a bit too much going here though.

Are you really trying to run all at once?

rodherm

Awards
  • Established
Hi Ricky10 thank for the answer. Absolutely not. Maybe I misexpressed myself before.

I was planning on running Ignit3 + Assess1nate and potentially some Forskolin. Finally decided to buy these 2 (Ignit3 + Assess1nate) and when placing the order was trying to decide between Forslean which is pure Forskolin or something more complete like Shift which also has Forskolin (plus other ingredients of course). By doing so I came across a place that still has the old Norcodrene formula in stock so I decided to give it a go since everyone here in the forum say it was one of the best things they ever tried for fat loss! Although I personally never tried it not the old formula nor the new one.

Bottom line I got excited and bought them all ;-)

My plan (unless indicated on the contrary) would be to first run Norco + Shift and once that is gone run Ignit3 + Assess1nate.

In the meantime I have Bloodshr3d raw that I might use as PWO from time to time or maybe some Assess1nate if an unusual large carb meal is coming my way. Otherwise 2 separate stacks for 2 different months.

Hope this makes more sense now!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hi Ricky10 thank for the answer. Absolutely not. Maybe I misexpressed myself before.

I was planning on running Ignit3 + Assess1nate and potentially some Forskolin. Finally decided to buy these 2 (Ignit3 + Assess1nate) and when placing the order was trying to decide between Forslean which is pure Forskolin or something more complete like Shift which also has Forskolin (plus other ingredients of course). By doing so I came across a place that still has the old Norcodrene formula in stock so I decided to give it a go since everyone here in the forum say it was one of the best things they ever tried for fat loss! Although I personally never tried it not the old formula nor the new one.

Bottom line I got excited and bought them all ;-)

My plan (unless indicated on the contrary) would be to first run Norco + Shift and once that is gone run Ignit3 + Assess1nate.

In the meantime I have Bloodshr3d raw that I might use as PWO from time to time or maybe some Assess1nate if an unusual large carb meal is coming my way. Otherwise 2 separate stacks for 2 different months.

Hope this makes more sense now!
That does make more sense. Essentially I think you already have a solid plan there for yourself. I don't blame you for getting excited and ordering all these products as they were excellent choices and surely will not go to waste.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Subbed for the info... currently contemplating if I want to pull the trigger on OG Norcodrene and stack it with Evomuse Brite/Supernova or one of the new non stim Fat burners for OL.
I have never tried Brite or Supernova....or Assassinate for that matter as nobody has..haha! Anyway, I think OG Norcodrene with Assassinate sounds like a winner. Also Performax OxyMax XT with Assassinate would be a winning plan as well.

rodherm

Awards
  • Established
I am surprise no one else has replied here. Would not like to think that this is due to brand reps hopefully....

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If it were me, I'd do Norcodrene + Shift first, then Ignit3 + Assass1nate afterward.

For Norcodrene + Shift, go:
AM: 1-2 Norcodrene + 1 Shift
PM: 1 Norcodrene + 1 Shift
Or go with the two Norcodrene later in the day if you work out in the evening and are stim-tolerant enough that it won't keep you up at night.

For Ignit3 + Assass1nate, go 3 Ignit3 in the AM and 2 Ignit3 later in the day (assuming the two Ignit3 later on won't keep you up at night). Dose Ignit3 away from food (same with Norcodrene actually), since Ignit3 contains rauw (and OG Norcodrene has yohimbine). Assass1nate is fine at 2 caps prior to whichever two meals have the most carbs (to take advantage of the GDA qualities), but I'd try to dose them away from Ignit3 since they both work upon AMPK (and Ignit3 should be dosed away from meals anyway).

rodherm

Awards
  • Established
Would adding Reduce XT to any of these stacks an overkill or a cool addition? I have never taken so many piils at once but am really interested in seeing what a cortisol control supp can do for me given that due to my work I have an stressing position and have been like these for years...

If an overkill when would you recommend tacking it?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Would adding Reduce XT to any of these stacks an overkill or a cool addition? I have never taken so many piils at once but am really interested in seeing what a cortisol control supp can do for me given that due to my work I have an stressing position and have been like these for years...

If an overkill when would you recommend tacking it?
Not particularly overkill at all IMO. People often stack fat burners/stimulants with cortisol control supplements to great effect...including myself. If you are hesitant to ingest more pills....you could do Iron Legion Invictus which is a transdermal product that you would apply in the morning and then again before going to bed.

rodherm

Awards
  • Established
Thanks mate, so I guess you tried one of these cortisol control products. What were your results?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks mate, so I guess you tried one of these cortisol control products. What were your results?
I have yet to try Reduce XT but it gets rave reviews. Invictus does as well and I have used that quite a few times. As far as results, I am not the best barometer for you in that regard as I have not dedicated myself to a strict cut in quite some time but I am relatively lean at baseline anyway. Due to my highly demanding job in healthcare working nights...I am essentially stimulant dependent (not abusively) and have therefore used Invictus to mitigate my presumably high cortisol levels. I find that I sleep better when I take it before bed, yet it does not make me more tired if I dose it before going into my night shift, or first thing in the morning on my days off. It's taxing on the body to work nights. I was lucky enough to win a free bottle of Nootropimax so I am excited to see if I can utilize that to possibly cut back even more on my stimulant/fat burner supplements. Sorry for the long response...haha!

rodherm

Awards
  • Established
Once again really appreciated!!

If someone in the over 20%s BF level has tried Reduce XT I will be more than willing to hear that experience!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Once again really appreciated!!

If someone in the over 20%s BF level has tried Reduce XT I will be more than willing to hear that experience!
Really using reduce xt when you're over 20% bf will be hard to see results but I've used reduce xt multiple time but i'm under 20% bf. It definitely helps me lean out.

rodherm

Awards
  • Established
Really using reduce xt when you're over 20% bf will be hard to see results but I've used reduce xt multiple time but i'm under 20% bf. It definitely helps me lean out.
I remember having read this but couldn't temember where!! So you would say that at +20% BF a product like Reduce XT would add little to nothing into the equation? I was actually expecting these products to add more when you are in high BF levels due to visceral fat? But please don't quote me as I am only trying to educate myself very recently on this.

Thanks!

rodherm

Awards
  • Established
My products have finally arrived today and earlier than expected. I will start with the Norcodrene as being this the old/original formula it has an expiration date of 07/2017.

My dosing plan would be 2 Norco + 1 Shift upon waking up with 1 Norco + 1 Shift later in the early afternoon but after lunch. I am planning to save Ignit3 and Assess1nate for the second cycle. Now, would there be value in taking 2 capsules from Assess1nate together with this first PES stack if planning a larger carb meal to make use of its GDA Properties?

What do you guys think?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My products have finally arrived today and earlier than expected. I will start with the Norcodrene as being this the old/original formula it has an expiration date of 07/2017.

My dosing plan would be 2 Norco + 1 Shift upon waking up with 1 Norco + 1 Shift later in the early afternoon but after lunch. I am planning to save Ignit3 and Assess1nate for the second cycle. Now, would there be value in taking 2 capsules from Assess1nate together with this first PES stack if planning a larger carb meal to make use of its GDA Properties?

What do you guys think?
I'm not sure of the Assassinate profile, but if it has GDA properties, dosing prior to the carb meal would be ideal.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

What do you guys think?
Sure, Assass1nate can be stacked with Norco and Shift. Since you're using Assass1nate with Ignit3 too, how many weeks total do you plan on using it? Should be fine for up to 12, but I wouldn't run it indefinitely. Your plan sounds fine, though make sure Norco is far enough away from lunch since the old formula still uses yohimbine.

rodherm

Awards
  • Established
Sure, Assass1nate can be stacked with Norco and Shift. Since you're using Assass1nate with Ignit3 too, how many weeks total do you plan on using it? Should be fine for up to 12, but I wouldn't run it indefinitely. Your plan sounds fine, though make sure Norco is far enough away from lunch since the old formula still uses yohimbine.
Thank you! My intention is 4 weeks with Norco + Shift (and Assess1nate on the days I est carbs, before largest carb meal) and then another 4 weeks with Ignit3 and the remainers of Assess1nate.

After those 8 weeks I would probably rest on stims (assuming that ifeally my goal would be reached) or would only use Forskolin + Reduce XT (if I don't stack it before!!).

rodherm

Awards
  • Established
Guys as stated before I am stacking Norco OG + Shift:

- Upon waking up: 2 Norco + 1 Shift
- 6hs later: 1 Norco + 1 Shift

Do I need to add an extra Shift later? Or additional Forskolin maybe before bed? Would I see any benefits by doing this?

Best regards and thanks

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guys as stated before I am stacking Norco OG + Shift:

- Upon waking up: 2 Norco + 1 Shift
- 6hs later: 1 Norco + 1 Shift

Do I need to add an extra Shift later? Or additional Forskolin maybe before bed? Would I see any benefits by doing this?

Best regards and thanks
No need to add anything else. Continue with your current dosing.

rodherm

Awards
  • Established
No need to add anything else. Continue with your current dosing.
Thanks for the response! Was under the impresion that a bit more Forskolin would help me but I will listen to your advise.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the response! Was under the impresion that a bit more Forskolin would help me but I will listen to your advise.
50mg is enough. Some go to 100-125mg but it gets quite expensive.

rodherm

Awards
  • Established
50mg is enough. Some go to 100-125mg but it gets quite expensive.
Correct that was exactly my comparison point and why I thought I was under dosing with people talking about 100mg. I have been doing a tremendous effort to be where I am (getting) in terms of weight having loss more than 23kgs in the last 4 months. So guess what I am trying to say is that if the reward is worth it I am OK to spend a bit more but if it will make no significan difference I would rather not (mostly not to pop me out with pills!). Maybe would save that for something like Reduce XT after this long period of dieting?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Correct that was exactly my comparison point and why I thought I was under dosing with people talking about 100mg. I have been doing a tremendous effort to be where I am (getting) in terms of weight having loss more than 23kgs in the last 4 months. So guess what I am trying to say is that if the reward is worth it I am OK to spend a bit more but if it will make no significan difference I would rather not (mostly not to pop me out with pills!). Maybe would save that for something like Reduce XT after this long period of dieting?
Congrats on the weight loss so far! Very impressive.

I would actually look into Epitome by EvoMuse after your Norco + Shift run.

Tboy47

Awards
Where can I get OG norcodrene please PM me I will tip $$ if you tell me please I miss OG norcodrene so much