Norcodrene or Shift?

Toff

Awards
  • Established
Which for fat loss if you had to pick one and why?

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
Cannot speak on behalf of Shift but I'm really liking OG Norcodrene. Energy is EXTREMELY clean and long lasting with great appetite suppression. Highly recommended

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you talking new Norcodrene or OG?

If new, I would say Shift. I like the F95 and Olive leaf combo. I unfortunately get headaches from synephrine though, so I can't use it.

rodherm

Awards
  • Established
Cannot speak on behalf of Shift but I'm really liking OG Norcodrene. Energy is EXTREMELY clean and long lasting with great appetite suppression. Highly recommended
You got it from that place I told you finally? Just checked yesterday and there are no more regretfully ;-(

rodherm

Awards
  • Established
Which for fat loss if you had to pick one and why?
I think it is a tough one. Have you had any experience with fat burners at all? Ever used an stim one or a non stim one? Maybe that background would help us give a better/more informed suggestion.

I am currently taking OG Norcodrene and Shift for the last 2 weeks. I am eating clean and in a 300-500 calories deficit with a (very) large cheat meal on Saturdays that normally consist of some appetizers, a large pizza and some beers. Taking all that into account I am losing 1 to 1.2 kgs per week which is bot bad I would say. And appetite suppression is really good.

Toff

Awards
  • Established
I think it is a tough one. Have you had any experience with fat burners at all? Ever used an stim one or a non stim one? Maybe that background would help us give a better/more informed suggestion.

I am currently taking OG Norcodrene and Shift for the last 2 weeks. I am eating clean and in a 300-500 calories deficit with a (very) large cheat meal on Saturdays that normally consist of some appetizers, a large pizza and some beers. Taking all that into account I am losing 1 to 1.2 kgs per week which is bot bad I would say. And appetite suppression is really good.

Yeah Ive had a few over the time, ive also sent some back due to the over-top cracked feeling (same with preworkouts) - iforce dexaprine for example, half a cap sent me loopy.. I can handle coffee all day, long but i like my pwo to be not too stim heavy or i lose it in the gym and burn out. I prefer Max reps+ from usp for example which is stim free with half a scoop of jack3d

So, with all this hard work I was wanting somethign to run alongside my normal routine but not crack me out with stims, I have a pwo already.

So, ideally stim free, or low stim (original alphamine for example was fine at 125mg of caffine). Going ROUND AND ROUND online and cant settle on anything as comparing ingrediants is simpyl impossible.

Going on ingrediants Shift seems to be more what Im after - i ike the idea of thyroid stuff but was told to steer clear of Giant Sports ThyroTwin? (even though its cheap and is 3,3 dio, 3,5 dio combo like old shift/tt-33)

Toff

Awards
  • Established
PES Alpha-T2 also available

does this trump both?

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
You got it from that place I told you finally? Just checked yesterday and there are no more regretfully ;-(
Yes sir. Thanks again I've been enjoying the sh!t out of it. Yesterday was my first time taking 2 caps in the a.m. ...really felt the thermogenic effect

rodherm

Awards
  • Established
Yeah Ive had a few over the time, ive also sent some back due to the over-top cracked feeling (same with preworkouts) - iforce dexaprine for example, half a cap sent me loopy.. I can handle coffee all day, long but i like my pwo to be not too stim heavy or i lose it in the gym and burn out. I prefer Max reps+ from usp for example which is stim free with half a scoop of jack3d

So, with all this hard work I was wanting somethign to run alongside my normal routine but not crack me out with stims, I have a pwo already.

So, ideally stim free, or low stim (original alphamine for example was fine at 125mg of caffine). Going ROUND AND ROUND online and cant settle on anything as comparing ingrediants is simpyl impossible.

Going on ingrediants Shift seems to be more what Im after - i ike the idea of thyroid stuff but was told to steer clear of Giant Sports ThyroTwin? (even though its cheap and is 3,3 dio, 3,5 dio combo like old shift/tt-33)
Based on what you say then probably something like Shift will be the best option between the 2 you mention and you get the benefits of Forskolin. The product still has synephrine which is considered to be stim but no caffeine at all, so all in all no high on stims and I am confident you will tolerate and enjoy.

What is your weight loss objective?

Toff

Awards
  • Established
Pulled trigger on Shift

Weight loss, Im essentailly on a calorie deficite (possibly too deficite) with a weekend cheat and for the next copuple of months to undo bad eating and drinking habits of the past. currently 24% BF according to the scales at home but I dont 100% believe thme as I was 22% a few weeks back and look leaner now (and people noticing)

Gym, 4 times a week with extra cardio after weights, roughly 500-550 cals burned .

Aiming to remove belly fat, as thats the only place i get it although obviously cant spot reduce.

Consistencyis key and im losing a few lbs at a steady rate naturally, be nice to have something to accelerate if possible though.

Whilst no expert its becomign mor eof a recomp as Im building mass in the gym and losing flab

also runnign a laxogenin product, creatine, bcaa

rodherm

Awards
  • Established
Would be interesting to know how much you are losing now and how much does Shift help you increase/accelerate!