Norcodrene And Alphamine Stack

nd22121

Awards
Hey Everyone,
I have been reading a bunch of different threads the last few days about people using these two supplements. I have also read the different dosing and the warnings on the bottles. I know its only been really a day but I started using Alphamine yesterday and took 1 scoop in the morning then 1 scoop later in the afternoon, per the instructions. I didn't really feel anything doing that. Today I took 1 Norcodrene and 1 scoop this morning, and then the same thing again later in the afternoon. I also didn't really feel any mood enhancing effects nor did my workout seem any different. I also was hungry mid-morning like I normally am and didn't have any trouble eating my 2nd breakfast meal, lunch, dinner, etc. I saw some dosing advice in 1 post about doing something like 1 Norco in the morning with 2 scoops of Alphamine, then 2 Norco in the afternoon with 1 scoop of Alpha.
Is this normal to not feel anything? I have taken stims for awhile so maybe I have built up a little tolerance to them. I don't want to increase the dose too much which may exceed the label guidelines and be dangerous.
Anyone else run into this issue and any advice?

Also am I overtraining by doing this (I am trying to get my BF% down). I am eating about 3100-3200 calories a day. My lifting schedule right now is Sun/Tues/Thurs and then I have been adding cardio back in which are ~30-50 meter hill sprints. I am doing that MWF. Do you think this is sufficient to get my body fat levels down, while using these two supps?

Thanks!

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would not go beyond what the label instructions say. What are your current stats? Height weight, bf%, further diet breakdown etc. The more information you can provide the better! A lot of helpful people on here to help you reach your goals

nd22121

Awards
Yea I don't want to do that for sure. I am 6', 196lbs, but don't know my actual BF%. My diet is pretty consistent right now. I usually have a protein shake first thing in the morning. Then halfway through the morning, I will have 1/2 cup steel cut oats, with a banana and cinnamon as well as 3-4 eggs. Then for lunch I usually have about 6 oz of chicken, or ground turkey, an avocado, and some kind of fruit. I have another protein shake on my way home from work. Dinner usually is similar to lunch minus the avocado, but try to get some kind of vegtable. Then at night I normally have some cottage cheese, maybe with 1/2 cup of some kind of fruit.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You're diet looks ok. I would just say consistent with the labeled dosage. You don't want to push it. Even though you may not feel anything right now over time the supps will kick in. I've heard a lot of positive comments about these two stacked together. I know alot of people will stack one of those with shift as well. So maybe your next run you could throw in shift and one of those.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just to clarify, how far away from food are you dosing them?

I am quite stimulant tolerant but two scoops of Alphamine on an empty stomach has a noticeable energy increase (I actually use it as a pre workout along with High Volume).

Also, Norcodrene on an empty stomach crushes my appetite.

If you consume food too close to these you will mitigate the effects of the yohimbe and the energy and appetite suppression effects will greatly diminish.

Usually, take more than 30 minutes before a meal or at least two hours after a meal.

nd22121

Awards
Okay I was just wondering. I will wait and see. Definitely don't want to push it.

Well I did take it on an empty stomach yesterday. I tried to norcodrene this morning on an empty stomach and I could tell something was different. Is that too much at one time? I am going to try 2 scoops alpha mine later in the afternoon and then be done. Is this an okay dose regimen if this works out for me? 2 norcodrene in the morning. 2 scoops alpha in late afternoon?

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay I was just wondering. I will wait and see. Definitely don't want to push it.

Well I did take it on an empty stomach yesterday. I tried to norcodrene this morning on an empty stomach and I could tell something was different. Is that too much at one time? I am going to try 2 scoops alpha mine later in the afternoon and then be done. Is this an okay dose regimen if this works out for me? 2 norcodrene in the morning. 2 scoops alpha in late afternoon?

2 caps of Norcodrene in the morning and 2 scoops of Alphamine later in the day is fine, but I wouldn't go beyond that.

Here's some additional information on stacking the products:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pes/241114-stacking-norcodrene-alphamine.html

nd22121

Awards
2 caps of Norcodrene in the morning and 2 scoops of Alphamine later in the day is fine, but I wouldn't go beyond that.
thanks for the input. thanks for that link too. I have actually been reading that thread a few times to see the different ways other people have used it. I may try this two and two thing for a little. I did do this today on a non workout day. Maybe I will try a different combo on a workout day. I will just make sure to not exceed 4 total doses and try and keep it even at a max of 3 combined.

GD67

GD67

Awards
I take 2 Shift and 1 Norco first thing in the morning then eat 600~700 calorie meal 30 minutes after. I mix 3 scoops Alphamine in 1 gallon of water along with other things (non-stim). I don't eat for the 7 hours that it takes me to drink the gallon ( I go 10 ~ 11 hours fasted). Hunger is non-existent. I've done 4 scoops but that's pushing the edge of being wired.

Really good stuff!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks for the input. thanks for that link too. I have actually been reading that thread a few times to see the different ways other people have used it. I may try this two and two thing for a little. I did do this today on a non workout day. Maybe I will try a different combo on a workout day. I will just make sure to not exceed 4 total doses and try and keep it even at a max of 3 combined.
Let us know how it goes.

nd22121

Awards
So far I think I like these products. I have seen minor change in the way I look. I also know it helps a lot cause I cut out the alcohol. My diet is normally in check except for the beer on weekends. But I have cut that out and started doing more cardio and in conjunction with these two products I like the results so far. I've been doing 1 cap and 1 scoop on workout days before my workout in the morning. Then in the afternoon I do another cap and 1 scoop. Then on my non workout days which I do cardio I take two caps in the morning and 2 scoops in the afternoon then do my cardio workout when I get home from work. I should have done BF % before all this but I forgot. So far so good though.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the update I'm sure it'll continue in your favor.