TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

*• • • This special is ONLY advertised by me, and ONLY on AnabolicMinds! • • •*

Nootropics Unlimited is advertising their Cyber Weekend Sale that is offering 15%, SITEWIDE! Great, right? Want to know something better than great?

After some heated discussion followed by a tender tickle-fight, the boss man allowed my coupon code to be STACKED with those already great savings!

Just use code "VENOM " at checkout to reap 25% savings on your purchase and get it shipped for FREE!

Also, each $10 spent bids you one entry into our giveaways, including Visa gift cards, store credit, and a buffet of prizes that will make you wish you'd passed on Thanksgiving Dinner. And you don't even have to spend a PENNY to enter to win our Mystery Box Giveaway on our Facebook page!​

Last edited:

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice site and sale! Ordered a couple things to try. Really impressed with the fast email responses during the ordering process.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks man. One of the stipulations for me joining the Nootropics Unlimited Team was that we put an emphasis on quick communication. I'm glad you enjoyed the process! Any chance you're the reviewing type? 😁

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks man. One of the stipulations for me joining the Nootropics Unlimited Team was that we put an emphasis on quick communication. I'm glad you enjoyed the process! Any chance you're the reviewing type? 😁
I'm not really the logging type but am willing to leave a product review. I ordered the Tianeptine Sulfate (50 mg tablets) and Flmodafinil (25 mg tablets) products. I've used both in the past (from very reputable companies that no longer sell either one) so have a pretty good idea what the effects should feel like for comparison.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm not really the logging type but am willing to leave a product review. I ordered the Tianeptine Sulfate (50 mg tablets) and Flmodafinil (25 mg tablets) products. I've used both in the past (from very reputable companies that no longer sell either one) so have a pretty good idea what the effects should feel like for comparison.
That's awesome! I keep it in mind when our customers go the extra mile to share their experiences ☺

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How is the flmodafinil?

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How is the flmodafinil?
I haven't tried their flmodafinil yet (unless I'm misunderstanding and you're just asking my thoughts on it in general...based on previous use from other companies). I ordered it on Saturday and already received a tracking number for it today. So, hopefully I'll have it in hand by the end of the week.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I haven't tried their flmodafinil yet (unless I'm misunderstanding and you're just asking my thoughts on it in general...based on previous use from other companies). I ordered it on Saturday and already received a tracking number for it today. So, hopefully I'll have it in hand by the end of the week.
No that’s my bad. I looked at the date and was thinking you have had the Flm for a few weeks now. Give an update when you do sample it please. Flmodafinil is one of my favorites but it’s hard to find these days.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's awesome! I keep it in mind when our customers go the extra mile to share their experiences ☺
I just received the items and while I haven't tried them yet, I wanted to throw out a huge "thank you" for the extra flmodafinil that was put in the order (I ordered a 20 count and an extra 20 count was added).

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm an idiot. I forgot that I did order two of the Flmodafinil 20 count bottles (not one). Obviously my experiments with nootropics is really paying off...

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Left a review of the tianeptine sulfate (https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/nootropics-unlimited-tianeptine-sulfate-review.320304/). Haven't tried the Flmodafinil yet.

Please excuse the brevity. Used my phone to post it while rocking my 3 month old to sleep (parental multi-tasking at its finest).

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Wow! Missed this deal but made an order with 15% discount for tianeptine sodium and shipping to Sweden. Communiaction was very quick but although my ordered was shipped November 30 it still hasn´t reached me. But these days there are delays with USPS from the U.S to Sweden and shipments risk to get stuck and delayed with Swedish customs.
When I contacted customer service they did tell me that this product first was send from Spain and then to the U.S where it got inspected and processed and then shipped to Europe. I don´t understand why it wouldn´t be possible to send it directly from Spain to Sweden? That would be so much safer and quicker.
Tianeptine is neither a medical substance nor scheduled in Sweden so there are no legal issues importing it is just that especially lately it can be very troublesome with any shipments from U.S and in the case with powders, even if they are allowed to be imported there is a risk they will be send for analyze.
Website is very nice looking nice and quick reply from customer service in chat but I am wondering if it would not be possible to ship it directly from European warehouse in the case when the customer is in Europe like in my case.
I will contact main customer service about this again and I can only hope my shipment will turn up sooner rather than later.
Regards and Happy New Year

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Received my order. Super impressed with the packaging, micro scoop, coupon, and face mask. Thumbs up.

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
6,5 weeks later and Swedish customs has my order like most things coming from outside EU. Hope they will release it but if they do it will be with a 20 or 25% fee of the value and a 10US for fee for writing that ticket