Nootropic for presentation

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What are some good things to use/try for an upcoming presentation? It's a topic I know but it's infront of 15+ executive level employees and I am still fairly new. Mainly looking for something to help confidence and help with better word flow, generally just being more talkative.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Oxiracetam with modafinil and/or noopept
I've tried a few racetams and adrafinil, but not oxi or moda yet. I don't do well with Noopept either. Any reasoning for Oxi over the others?

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Oxiracetam is just better for something like that because it's very much like a stimulant. I haven't use modafinil either but adrafinil is basically same thing just need to consume more to get same effect. I like adrafinil but only take it on an as-needed basis. Taking adrafinil with oxiracetam will have a more noticeable effect and definitely help with giving a presentation IMO. I don't play around with all the nootropic mix supplements, for me I just use a racetam/noopept with adrafinil and a choline source like alpha gpc.

If I were you, I would take alpha gpc, oxiracetam and adrafinil before the presentation. It'll give you the energy, confidence and mental sharpness needed to put on a great presentation.

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
At the very least, try oxiracetam with alpha gpc and see how it makes you feel, I'm sure you'll find it better than other racetams. It's definitely my favorite of them all.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My personal go to has been Focus XT for years. Since we released KannaEase, I stack that with it for this purpose and it helps as well. I feel more relaxed and words flow more easily. I'm by nature a shy person, especially when speaking publicly so it helps me a lot.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
endoamp max has helped my cognitive function a lot...i can't say if it will help to make you more talkative?

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There are specific beta blockers that are prescribed for acute social anxiety, and many use them off label for presentations and the such.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There are specific beta blockers that are prescribed for acute social anxiety, and many use them off label for presentations and the such.
You have me curious about this. If you don't mind, pm me that info or post it in the tell us what you want from us thread. I've been considering doing a social anxiety specific product eventually under the Health Series.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You have me curious about this. If you don't mind, pm me that info or post it in the tell us what you want from us thread. I've been considering doing a social anxiety specific product eventually under the Health Series.
This would need a prescription. Propranolol is the most popular for public speaking as far as I remember. Not sure if there is an herbal alternative or naturally occurring beta blocker.

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
That would help a ton of people!!! Please work on this asap

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This would need a prescription. Propranolol is the most popular for public speaking as far as I remember. Not sure if there is an herbal alternative or naturally occurring beta blocker.
The reason I asked was to look at the exact MOA and see what natural alternatives there were.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That would help a ton of people!!! Please work on this asap
Thank you. I've had a base idea for it for awhile. My holdback had been that I know we can make one that would help, but the worry was some people may expect a miracle type and there's nothing legal that can do that. But I'm pretty confident in the formula I have, just still open to adding things to it.

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Thank you. I've had a base idea for it for awhile. My holdback had been that I know we can make one that would help, but the worry was some people may expect a miracle type and there's nothing legal that can do that. But I'm pretty confident in the formula I have, just still open to adding things to it.
I overcame social anxiety, but it took years. I tried nootropics and various other things to help me boost confidence. Training hard and feeling confident in my body helped the most, but most people know there isn't going to be a miracle drug that can make our problems disappear.

Still, if a supplement can help even a little, it might be what it takes to give others the push they need to start overcoming their social anxiety. I look forward to hearing about your product when it's ready!!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I overcame social anxiety, but it took years. I tried nootropics and various other things to help me boost confidence. Training hard and feeling confident in my body helped the most, but most people know there isn't going to be a miracle drug that can make our problems disappear.

Still, if a supplement can help even a little, it might be what it takes to give others the push they need to start overcoming their social anxiety. I look forward to hearing about your product when it's ready!!
I think positive perception and self worth are definitely the most important thing in achieving it, like you said.

When I said that I did worry that some would expect it to be a miracle thing, I didn't mean on here. I meant like the general consumer base. Sorry, I should of explained that more thoroughly.

I definitely agree that every little bit helps with something like that. Mine is better than it used to be but still does bother me a lot of times; and I'm a pretty shy person to begin with.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I think positive perception and self worth are definitely the most important thing in achieving it, like you said.

When I said that I did worry that some would expect it to be a miracle thing, I didn't mean on here. I meant like the general consumer base. Sorry, I should of explained that more thoroughly.

I definitely agree that every little bit helps with something like that. Mine is better than it used to be but still does bother me a lot of times; and I'm a pretty shy person to begin with.
Something we could stack with Stress&anxiety Support would be fantastic!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I do have a bottle of propranolol for this. It definitely helps some, but not 100%

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Did you already do the presentation? Let us know how it went and what you decided to use...

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I used the extended release propranolol I had on hand, it helped a little bit for heart racing and fluttering voice, but nothing major. I got some instant release propranolol that I can use from this point forward.