Nootropic effects of BMP?

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I'm about to try a run of BMP, and I see that one of the ingredients is Rhodiola Rosea. I've taken just Rhodiola by itself in the past and it seems to have some hit or miss anti-anxiety effects to it. I'm just wondering if anyone has noticed feeling any different mentally while taking this. So far i've been taking AE and just started Epi-Plex a week ago, and so far i'm loving it. I'm seeing a nice recomp from this. Another question I have is how does BMP compare to AE as far as recomping effects? Thanks.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don't notice a ton from the Salidroside content in BMP, but I know some have mentioned it. Unfortunately it will probably be up to your personal experience as far as nootropic effects.

That said the benefits in other areas seem pretty solid. An exact comparison of fat loss with this or AE is always going to depend on so many factors that I think it may be a bit disingenuous to try and say one will directly impact you better, but I think you'll enjoy both regardless.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
I don't notice a ton from the Salidroside content in BMP, but I know some have mentioned it. Unfortunately it will probably be up to your personal experience as far as nootropic effects.

That said the benefits in other areas seem pretty solid. An exact comparison of fat loss with this or AE is always going to depend on so many factors that I think it may be a bit disingenuous to try and say one will directly impact you better, but I think you'll enjoy both regardless.
Thanks, i'm looking forward to trying this. BMP seems to have excellent reviews, and I think I will just run it alongside AE and Epi to get the most bang. I used to do the hard stuff years ago, before all the banning came, but now at 41 years old, I'm enjoying a healthier and safer approach to supplementing. I've felt great so far on AE and Epi.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Can you link me to an article explaining it's benefits or anything like that? Thanks.