Noopept Nasal Spray

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So you guys know I am a rep for AA, but I have to say, of all the versions I have tried of noopept this is my favorite.

I do 2 pumps in the am (10mgs) with a cup of coffee (it does make me sneeze sometimes after)

But the effects are so much better then oral. 10mgs nasal spray acts better then 20-30mgs of oral, even the Russian noopept.

A+++

Anyone else ever try this version?

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I like it but seems like there might be a bit of a withdrawal when you stop using it

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I like it but seems like there might be a bit of a withdrawal when you stop using it
Interesting. I never experienced that. Did u sir?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Are you supplementing choline?

When you dial neurology up, you need more substrate to fuel it. Anyone who has taken a math class or studied once can appreciate that the more you think, the more it can wear you out.

I have also heard it’s not ideal to use noopept daily; it should be used a few times a week tops to maintain better sensitivity to it. Daily use, like most things, you’re going to get used to it.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So you guys know I am a rep for AA, but I have to say, of all the versions I have tried of noopept this is my favorite.

I do 2 pumps in the am (10mgs) with a cup of coffee (it does make me sneeze sometimes after)

But the effects are so much better then oral. 10mgs nasal spray acts better then 20-30mgs of oral, even the Russian noopept.

A+++

Anyone else ever try this version?

View attachment 221212
Do you have any idea what kind of carrier/nasal irritant they use for delivery? Like is this alcohol, for example?

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Are you supplementing choline?

When you dial neurology up, you need more substrate to fuel it. Anyone who has taken a math class or studied once can appreciate that the more you think, the more it can wear you out.

I have also heard it’s not ideal to use noopept daily; it should be used a few times a week tops to maintain better sensitivity to it. Daily use, like most things, you’re going to get used to it.
I do so much choline. and citocholine. I drink lots of raw eggs. noopept is just a straight up drug and i seem to come down off it. it's meant to treat dementia memory loss

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I do so much choline. and citocholine. I drink lots of raw eggs. noopept is just a straight up drug and i seem to come down off it. it's meant to treat dementia memory loss
Of course it’s a drug.

Your response leads me to assume you are probably using it routinely. I know people do, but you might make better use of it with acute application (for a work, study, or training session that was extra important to be able to focus on).

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Of course it’s a drug.

Your response leads me to assume you are probably using it routinely. I know people do, but you might make better use of it with acute application (for a work, study, or training session that was extra important to be able to focus on).
Ya it's my understanding that you wanna use it when you really need to buckle down or get super focused. Not a every day drug. Honestly, most drugs work better when you only use them occasionally for specific tasks. You avoid tollerence and addiction issues. "Not saying noop is addicting" I'm talking about drugs in general.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Of course it’s a drug.

ya thanks for assuming so many things. I don't know why I even bother providing my experience. you jump to stupid ass conclusions like I don't get enough choline and that im using it all the time.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
maybe if you guys actually had to use your brains you might notice coming off noopept

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
ya thanks for assuming so many things. I don't know why I even bother providing my experience. you jump to stupid ass conclusions like I don't get enough choline and that im using it all the time.
Calm down; I’m not attacking you. I don’t notice a big come down ever at 10mg, using choline, and only periodically.

My comments were for your potential benefit in case your usage was different, so you could get more positives without the negative.

Also, generally consuming a lot of eggs isn’t going to hit the same as consuming choline that can cross the blood-brain barrier like alphaGPC or injecting choline chloride.