Noob SARMS question?

Kolorado

Awards
Been researching SARMS for a few weeks now, I've had a buddy try it out and says he loves it.
>why don't you just do steroids?
I'm in the military. Not worth the trouble.

I've been looking at this SARMS cutting stack.
Anvar/Clen/Win
So my question is what do I take with this? AI? Plain ol liver support? Estrogen blockers?

Sorry if I sound like a complete idiot, but rather be safe than have tits yo

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
None of those are SARMs

Could you please reword the question?

Ihatbanas

Awards
  • Established
Been researching SARMS for a few weeks now, I've had a buddy try it out and says he loves it.
>why don't you just do steroids?
I'm in the military. Not worth the trouble.

I've been looking at this SARMS cutting stack.
Anvar/Clen/Win
So my question is what do I take with this? AI? Plain ol liver support? Estrogen blockers?

Sorry if I sound like a complete idiot, but rather be safe than have tits yo
You probably meant gw501516/s4/mk677?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It looks like he meant Anavar, Clen, and Winny. I'm not sure how the three could be confused in any way.

Either way, I don't think SARMs are really much safer to use in the military than AAS.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Unlikely.
GW 501516 is for endurance mainly, and isn't a SARM, it is a PPAR agonist.
S4 is more geared for bulking.
MK 677 isn't a SARM it's a Growth Hormone Secretagogue.

If the OP was trying to say: Anavar / Clenbuterol / Winstrol
I'd like to know where he did his research on SARMS.

Ihatbanas

Awards
  • Established
Unlikely.
GW 501516 is for endurance mainly, and isn't a SARM, it is a PPAR agonist.
S4 is more geared for bulking.
MK 677 isn't a SARM it's a Growth Hormone Secretagogue.

If the OP was trying to say: Anavar / Clenbuterol / Winstrol
I'd like to know where he did his research on SARMS.
Thanks.

I understand those compounds are not really sarms but most people classify them as sarms, and people stack those for cutting.

But I appreciate all the info. It's always good to share with you guys.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks. I understand those compounds are not really sarms but most people classify them as sarms, and people stack those for cutting. But I appreciate all the info. It's always good to share with you guys.
Sure!

Nobody I know classifies them as anything but AAS, and I realize they are for cutting. I would consider that an advanced cycle, and the Clen could cause you issues if you haven't used it before. There are better ways to cut without requiring a PCT and a SERM.

What about an ECA or ECY stack?
Have you been tracking your Macros?

Ihatbanas

Awards
  • Established
Sure!

Nobody I know classifies them as anything but AAS, and I realize they are for cutting. I would consider that an advanced cycle, and the Clen could cause you issues if you haven't used it before. There are better ways to cut without requiring a PCT and a SERM.

What about an ECA or ECY stack?
Have you been tracking your Macros?
I was talking about the cardarine, s4 and mk

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I was talking about the cardarine, s4 and mk
S4 is a SARM.
I would not put anything in or on (TD) my body without knowing it inside and out.

It might help those in here seeking to help you to know some more information.
Age, weight, experience lifting, goal weight, diet, and body fat percent (best guess).

body-fat-levels.jpg

Ihatbanas

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently at 12% bf, im 23, my diet is on check, I've been Trainning since I was 17, and started doing crossfit when I was 20. I run 5 miles once or twice a week. And train for an hour 6 times a week.

Goal is 8% bf.

I've been looking into cardarine, and I ran a ECA stack dropped 15 lbs. Trying to get even leaner.

Ihatbanas

Awards
  • Established
S4 is a SARM.
I would not put anything in or on (TD) my body without knowing it inside and out.

It might help those in here seeking to help you to know some more information.
Age, weight, experience lifting, goal weight, diet, and body fat percent (best guess).

View attachment 152554
I would appreciate some guidance.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Run gw for 8 weeks. Stuff you listed is anabolic steroids. I skip sarms. Get creatine, betaine and quality whey protein isolate. After you experience gw for 60 days then begin research on SARMS and plan 6 weeks cycle with something mild.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
S4 is more for cutting, but could definitely be used in a bulk as well to keep fat/water accumulation at minimum

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks.

I understand those compounds are not really sarms but most people classify them as sarms, and people stack those for cutting.

But I appreciate all the info. It's always good to share with you guys.
Who classifies these as SARMS?

Bgproudfew

Bgproudfew

Awards
I don't know what branch you are in, but if you are combat arms then steer clear of S4. Vision sides would be costly in tactical environment. If you work office job then maybe but still I would stay away. I would run GW to meet your goals.

Bgproudfew

Bgproudfew

Awards
oh and if you actually meant anvar/clen/win, do yourself a favor and don't do that.

Bgproudfew

Bgproudfew

Awards
oh and if you actually meant anavar/clen/win, do yourself a favor and don't do that.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Your metabolism has stalled. You need a refeed day.

You don't need anything to get yourself to 8% but I would suggest it is not maintainable year round, so unless you are a model or planning on competing, it's not very realistic.

Take a longer term view at 23. You could hit 10% and be perfectly fine. 8% is vanity.
HIIT Training. High Impact Interval Training. Adjust your macros more. 8-12 weeks, you're where you want to be safely.

When I was 23 they could barely measure my BF%. Of course I was 5'8" 140 pounds wet. All muscle. I wish I could find those pics after 30 years. Lol. Natural. No PEDs.

Ihatbanas

Awards
  • Established
Your metabolism has stalled. You need a refeed day.

You don't need anything to get yourself to 8% but I would suggest it is not maintainable year round, so unless you are a model or planning on competing, it's not very realistic.

Take a longer term view at 23. You could hit 10% and be perfectly fine. 8% is vanity.
HIIT Training. High Impact Interval Training. Adjust your macros more. 8-12 weeks, you're where you want to be safely.

When I was 23 they could barely measure my BF%. Of course I was 5'8" 140 pounds wet. All muscle. I wish I could find those pics after 30 years. Lol. Natural. No PEDs.
I already do crossfit and on top of that i run 5 miles once or twice a week, and eat pretty clean, 3 to 4 meals a day of less than 300 cal. And the weight isn't moving down. I tried ECA stack and lost 15 lbs. But I figured I dont want to run ECA more Than once a year. That's why I was looking Into cardarine.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
1200 calories a day with all the cardio? Lol

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I already do crossfit and on top of that i run 5 miles once or twice a week, and eat pretty clean, 3 to 4 meals a day of less than 300 cal. And the weight isn't moving down. I tried ECA stack and lost 15 lbs. But I figured I dont want to run ECA more Than once a year. That's why I was looking Into cardarine.
HIIT isn't anything like what you are doing. 5 miles is a steady pace run, Crossfit... is... crossfit.
HIIT would burn the rest off faster, and a refeed would reset your metabolism and you would break the plateaux.

How much and how many meals is irrelavent, unless you change that too.
Intermittent fasting would also toss a curveball in there.

You don't need anything ancillary. ECA or Cardarine. Which by the way will not burn fat. I have yet to see any human study represent it as anything except endurance. So, now you can run 5 miles faster... You are over complicating it. It's like a bike.

If you ride 10 mph in a higher gear, then switch gears downward you are pedaling faster to reach 10mph. You are still going 10 mph but the mechanics of your movement has changed and you are engaging different muscles. The change is what is doing the work here, not the speed.

Also, with HIIT. It is the change in speed to rest that does it. You are confusing your body and forcing it to adjust. At the moment you are on the bike and coasting. You are accustomed to what you are doing. Break the routine, and you break the rut. You can do this.

Ihatbanas

Awards
  • Established
HIIT isn't anything like what you are doing. 5 miles is a steady pace run, Crossfit... is... crossfit.
HIIT would burn the rest off faster, and a refeed would reset your metabolism and you would break the plateaux.

How much and how many meals is irrelavent, unless you change that too.
Intermittent fasting would also toss a curveball in there.

You don't need anything ancillary. ECA or Cardarine. Which by the way will not burn fat. I have yet to see any human study represent it as anything except endurance. So, now you can run 5 miles faster... You are over complicating it. It's like a bike.

If you ride 10 mph in a higher gear, then switch gears downward you are pedaling faster to reach 10mph. You are still going 10 mph but the mechanics of your movement has changed and you are engaging different muscles. The change is what is doing the work here, not the speed.

Also, with HIIT. It is the change in speed to rest that does it. You are confusing your body and forcing it to adjust. At the moment you are on the bike and coasting. You are accustomed to what you are doing. Break the routine, and you break the rut. You can do this.
Thanks man, i appreciate it, it's better to go natural. Thanks! I'll apply those suggestions.