Noob Questions

evw2005

Awards
Hey All,

New to the group and thinking about doing my first PROHORMONE cycle. I'm 42. Been athletic all of my life and been natural all my life. Big into CrossFit. Looking to gain up to 10lbs (if that is realistic; tell me if it's not).

Considering one of the following:
Hi Tech 1-Test - 8 weeks
Hi Tech Decabolin - 8 weeks
Hi Tech Liver-Rx - 8 weeks
Arimiplex - 4 weeks

OR

IronMag Labs 1 & 4 Andro Cream Stack

Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks.

Also, what are peoples' thoughts on liquid prohormones vs. transdermal vs. liquid?

evw2005

Awards
is hi tech just making accounts now

I think you might be missing PCT
I wrote Arimiplex at the bottom of the Hi Tech option. PCT is included in the IronMag Labs stack.

JD284

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
As a first cycle, it may be better to simplify it by using 1 compound e.g stanoplex which is epiandro. You can run that at 600mg a day for 8-10 weeks to see how you like it. It’s very mild. If you’re set on a stack then use 4 andro transdermal as a test base with stanoplex.

The hi tech products you posted are kinda low dose so 8 weeks you’d need more than 2 bottles of each

also anything other than epiandro and you should probably have a “real” pct.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
10lbs "pure" muscle in 8 weeks? No.
Over an 8 week period you'd be doing well to gain 2 or so pounds lean tissue. How much extra weight (fat, glycogen, etc) you add on top of this will depend on calorie intake and TDEE, genetics, etc.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I wrote Arimiplex at the bottom of the Hi Tech option. PCT is included in the IronMag Labs stack.
58675928-8A0A-4A28-97AF-1F9B546EC68E-67354-00001AF070E67198.JPG

this your PCT? imo this is cycle assist, not PCT. if it were PCT you'd at least want to use fadogia out of the Natty test boosters as that one is supposed to stimulate LH

evw2005

Awards
10lbs "pure" muscle in 8 weeks? No.
Over an 8 week period you'd be doing well to gain 2 or so pounds lean tissue. How much extra weight (fat, glycogen, etc) you add on top of this will depend on calorie intake and TDEE, genetics, etc.
Oh, I never expected to gain 10lbs of muscle. I figured if I gained anything beyond 2 or 3lbs it would be a mix of muscle, fat, glycogen, etc.

Thanks for your feedback.

Reactions: Nac

evw2005

Awards
As a first cycle, it may be better to simplify it by using 1 compound e.g stanoplex which is epiandro. You can run that at 600mg a day for 8-10 weeks to see how you like it. It’s very mild. If you’re set on a stack then use 4 andro transdermal as a test base with stanoplex.

The hi tech products you posted are kinda low dose so 8 weeks you’d need more than 2 bottles of each

also anything other than epiandro and you should probably have a “real” pct.
Thanks for the feedback. What would you consider a "real" PCT?

evw2005

Awards
Thank you for this feedback. So, what would be the ideal first-timer stack then?

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I wouldn’t waste my time with that Hi-Tech stuff, return, sell or throw it away is all better than using it.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hey All,

New to the group and thinking about doing my first PROHORMONE cycle. I'm 42. Been athletic all of my life and been natural all my life. Big into CrossFit. Looking to gain up to 10lbs (if that is realistic; tell me if it's not).

Considering one of the following:
Hi Tech 1-Test - 8 weeks
Hi Tech Decabolin - 8 weeks
Hi Tech Liver-Rx - 8 weeks
Arimiplex - 4 weeks

OR

IronMag Labs 1 & 4 Andro Cream Stack

Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks.

Also, what are peoples' thoughts on liquid prohormones vs. transdermal vs. liquid?
Combining those 2 prohormones is a recipe for erectile dysfunction.

There non methyls and not liver toxic so I would not bother with liver rx

That cycle will shutdown your natural testosterone production and arimiplex is not a real PCT and it will not bring back your testosterone levels optimally. Nothing otc will so get a serm.

I don't really like anything about what you are looking to do.

If you want a low side effect high libido cycle and pick up a 4 Andro product and a epiandro product, preferably transdermal and run 300-450mg of each

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Gain 10lbs of actual muscle on a Andro cycle, not realistic.

Gain 10 lbs that's 2-3 muscle and some intracellular water and glycogen that looks like muscle, very likely.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Lol, JK.

I agree with the test only (or maybe adding some oral at the end, that's typically mild on sides).

But I also understand looking to do otc stuff, when getting in to it and I think 1-Andro + 4-Andro is a decent place to start. I prefer TD's myself, so would rather choose the IML. Minimun of 150 mg for both, likely want to use more. Adding in Epiandro oral or TD should make the run a little more enjoyable. 8 weeks is ok.

PCT=serm. Clomiphene, Tamoxifen, Enclomiphene.

Last edited:

evw2005

Awards
Again, thank you all for the feedback. I was leaning toward the IML transdermal actually. Looks to be safer and more effective from everything I’ve read so far.
How do get my hands on a real SERM? And, doesn’t the IML 1 & 4 Andro cream stack come with cycle support and PCT?
Again, please pardon the ignorance. I’m new to all of this and that is what the rep told me.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Again, thank you all for the feedback. I was leaning toward the IML transdermal actually. Looks to be safer and more effective from everything I’ve read so far.
How do get my hands on a real SERM? And, doesn’t the IML 1 & 4 Andro cream stack come with cycle support and PCT?
Again, please pardon the ignorance. I’m new to all of this and that is what the rep told me.
I don't know what comes with the IML stack, but nothing outside of a serm is really a PCT. If it comes with a cycle support product, then ok, go ahead and use it, it's a nice to have. And if it comes with some 'pct support', then ok throw it in with your serm in pct.

You can get serms from MA research. @Smont has a discount code for you and can help you further with anything MA related. Having an AI, like Exemestane on hand is allways a good idea.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Real serm=tamox or clomid
I suggest tamox/nolvadex

My discount code is: smont

It gives you 15% off if you live in the USA or Canada

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Don't be mean to him lol evw2005,
I was better welcomed than you here; Even if some wanted to tease me :D. Learn a lot from them. They have experience but sometimes so high in the tower of power that they forget that at the beginning we are nothing... But when we discuss they are cool guys!

To talk about HI tech. I let myself be fascinated as you may be by their products and the ads. I'm not going to say that they don't have out of the box products. But you have to find YOUR product. They still have good things, for beginners like us. After a certain stage if you want to evolve, you should better study your objectives.

You also have an expert like beefyfan who can easily measure your body with his mouth. This will give you details on your progress.

evw2005

Awards
Again, thank you all for the feedback. @Smont: I appreciate you sharing your discount code. Very nice of you. Btw, I don't care if I am teased. I'm a noob. Teasing comes with being one. I just want to build some more muscle without dying in the process, so I'm all ears to those of you who are knowledgeable.

There are somewhat divergent ideas here, but basically: the IML 1 & 4 Andro Cream Stack is legit. Go with that, use their cycle support and pct, but add a SERM to the PCT for good measure.

I got that right?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Again, thank you all for the feedback. @Smont: I appreciate you sharing your discount code. Very nice of you. Btw, I don't care if I am teased. I'm a noob. Teasing comes with being one. I just want to build some more muscle without dying in the process, so I'm all ears to those of you who are knowledgeable.

There are somewhat divergent ideas here, but basically: the IML 1 & 4 Andro Cream Stack is legit. Go with that, use their cycle support and pct, but add a SERM to the PCT for good measure.

I got that right?
There pct is not a pct. No over the counter pct is a pct. There natural test boosters that do very little to actually boost your testosterone. OTC pct products are marketing to make people think they got everything they need.

You need a serm, you do not need a OTC pct, BUT! You can add a OTC pct to your serm for good measure

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
What you need for a Andro cycle at bare minimum.

Enough Andros to run a proper cycle and a serm. Everything else is extra for good measure. The cycle support for Andros is not necessary, but it doesn't hurt to have it. The "pct supplements" are not necessary, but it doesn't hurt to have them.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
My personal opinion, this would be a proper first Andro cycle if you wanted 1 and 4 Andro.

Oral version-300-400mg of each for 6-12 weeks

Something like exemestane on hand Incase of high estrogen sides

Nolvadex/tamoxifen 20,20,10,10 after your cycle. Add your OTC pct products here along with the serm

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If using transdermal you could probably cut the dose in half 150 each