Noob Alert! Need some help!

Devil0317Dog

Awards
Hey guys,
I tired of being over my goal weight and being lazy. I changed up the diet and started back with Crossfit. I've lifted and trained since I was 16. I'm now 31 6'5 280 pounds somewhere around 25% bf. I bought some gear from a friend(cyp and eq) with the goal of starting a cut cycle and then bulk afterwards. Diet is pretty clean right now though still doing some tweaking. I have his recommendations for dosing (12 weeks instead of 16) was just curious from some of the vets what you'd recommend. Btw this is my first ever cycle minus some time with pro hormones. Any advice would be greatly appreciated guys!

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Diet down naturally first man, aas is going to elevate blood pressure and having high bodyfat will only make it worse

AllTheGainz

Awards
I would have to agree with AG on this one. AAS are not things you just jump into. I wouldn't run them till you've done at least 3-6 months of research on them just because there's a lot of information you need to learn not only pertaining to AAS themselves but also diet, training, PCT etc.

If youre over your goal weight and can't get down or stay down then ask yourself why. Are you tracking your calories? Are you making sure you train right? Making sure you aren't trying to cut too many calories out at once? Maybe you've killed your metabolism, and if so, ask yourself why. There could be tens of reasons why you aren't getting the results you want, and adding AAS won't only add more things you have to sift through when things don't go as planned, but they bring their own problems as well. A PCT for example is another thing you'd have to add on to your plate of things you have to sort out, not to mention the side effects you may experience during and post cycle from the increase and decrease in testosterone.

Just my 2 cents, there are guys with years more experience than me on this forum.

Devil0317Dog

Awards
Hey guys. Thanks for the info. I've been researching aas for the better part of a couple years just couldn't bring myself to do them. I forgot to mention that I bought Clomid and was planning 50/50/25/25. I'm tracking diet pretty well other than like I said trying to clean up a few things.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I would get lean AF before starting any cycle PH or real gear, that way you can have a doc check your health and get some labs done before starting. You don't have to be shredded but think of it this way of you lool straight down naked and your gut hides your balls you ain't ready :p kidding of course, but get your diet down first like these guys are saying and clean bulk with gear. Just my opinion.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don't think jumping on the AS wagon at this point is the best option, get you weight down, diet on track and you may find you can hit your goals without AS at 31 years old.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
General Chat 4
Gdub17 Powerlifting/Strongman 4
cruze1911r1 Nutrition / Health 2
Noteboom Cycle Logs 9
ICantRunFast Supplements 3