Non stim that helps with appetite?

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whats on the market these days?

Currently on a bulk and even though i am in a surplus i could still eat a horse above my daily intake! I strated on 3000 and weight dropped.. Bumped to 3200 and weight never moved (Dropped slightly one day)... Bumped to 3500 so gonna stick here.

I have been leaning towards PES Shift... Any harm in this while bulking?

Nothing Stim based... Thier just Anxiety pills to me. I never realised how much anxiety all that Erisa Jarensis & DMHA causes until i completely stopped all of those stims.. Feel 1000 times better so i will never dabble in stims again. I know Shift contains Citrus Aurauntium but it has zero effect on a stim level.

Just looking for something which could *Maybe* improve gains on this bulk run.. Also to help this appetite its almost to the point i feel like food is on my mind 24/7.. Night mare.. I dont want to just keep shuttling food in... Just means i have to cut alot longer later on in the year

Any suggestions?

Thanks

NattyBeast

NattyBeast

Awards
  • Established
If you are bulking, just consume more fiber. Either in the form of supplements or in fibrous foods, such as oats and legumes. If you're bulking you're probably eating a lot of carbs, so oats must be easyto incorporate in higher amounts into your diet. Drop in a scoop of casein and youre good to go!
Also leafy greens and brocolli fill you up with fiber and water, so they also increaee feelings of satiety.

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you are bulking, just consume more fiber. Either in the form of supplements or in fibrous foods, such as oats and legumes. If you're bulking you're probably eating a lot of carbs, so oats must be easyto incorporate in higher amounts into your diet. Drop in a scoop of casein and youre good to go!
Also leafy greens and brocolli fill you up with fiber and water, so they also increaee feelings of satiety.
I am on 80-90g of Fibre a day so well pver and above

I eat tons of Veg.. I have veggies every single day and plenty of fruits. I have tried even adding in Psyllium Husks?

Nothing seems to help

NattyBeast

NattyBeast

Awards
  • Established
Are all atoms bad to you? Because for me personally Yohimbe does more than a great job of keeping hunger and appetite at bay, at dosages way below the recommended dosage for my weight.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Please dont take this the wrong way...

I don’t understand why some people want less of an appetite. If you are cutting but have a large appetite, use that to your advantage and eat more lean protein. Preserve all the muscle you have or even gain some (hard to do naturally). I guess I may be in the minority here but I prefer to have a large appetite over small appetite when cutting.

NattyBeast

NattyBeast

Awards
  • Established
The problem with me is that i have a huge appetite even after I eat all of my macros. As for protein Im consuming 2.2grams per kg of bodyweight each day

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The problem with me is that i have a huge appetite even after I eat all of my macros. As for protein Im consuming 2.2grams per kg of bodyweight each day
A feel dreadful on Yohimbine.. Tried it a couple year back and never again.

I hate the appetite i have.. 3500 calories is a not bad amount of food aswell. I do intermittent fasting each day and cut my eating window into 6 hours... When im on a cut i fast 23 hours and have my meal in 1 meal.. Extreme but works so well. Soon as i eat my hunger levels increase big time. I have large meals and can pack away huge amounts a foods. Ive been on bulk for nearly 4 weeks and still stayed fairly lean.. I reckon i haven't gained any fat at all (I use callipers)

Any other products worth trying? Got some free £££ and would like to keep this bulk going and get as much out it as i can

NattyBeast

NattyBeast

Awards
  • Established
You seem to be really stim sensitive. Try supplementing with extra fiber in pills or powder, i dont know anything else.
Try drinking 2 to 3 glasses of water just before you eat and then 2 to 3 more immediately after. Helps me though
I've also heard of Lean On ftom EVLUTION NUTRITION, I haven't used the product, but it seems to have quite the effect you're looking for on appetite and is stim free.
I can not tell you for sure though, as I haven't used it

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Please dont take this the wrong way...

I don’t understand why some people want less of an appetite. If you are cutting but have a large appetite, use that to your advantage and eat more lean protein. Preserve all the muscle you have or even gain some (hard to do naturally). I guess I may be in the minority here but I prefer to have a large appetite over small appetite when cutting.
Im bulking.. If i was cutting i know the hunger would be thier either way. I just dont want to pack on a ton of bodyfat. I have my abs now and its took me months to get them to appear. I want to stay lean so my surplus isn't a big one. I know alot of people just say use the appetite and EAT. Just means i start to look sh*tty because i could easily pack away 6000+ calories and also were heading into the summer period so would be good to still remain leanish.

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You seem to be really stim sensitive. Try supplementing with extra fiber in pills or powder, i dont know anything else.
Try drinking 2 to 3 glasses of water just before you eat and then 2 to 3 more immediately after. Helps me though
I've also heard of Lean On ftom EVLUTION NUTRITION, I haven't used the product, but it seems to have quite the effect you're looking for on appetite and is stim free.
I can not tell you for sure though, as I haven't used it
I do 2 pints of water before meals and 2 pints thier after.. I have tried all these tricks. I was thinking of lowering my carbs and making my fats alot higher and see if that helps? Just keep the same 3500 calories but swap carbs out for fats

I will have a look into that supplement. Thanks!

NattyBeast

NattyBeast

Awards
  • Established
The fat thing could work. Good fats are good at increasing feelings of satiety, since they need more time to be digested.

NattyBeast

NattyBeast

Awards
  • Established
But i dont know how your gains will increase with higher fat/less carbs. If you eventually reduce carbs and increase fat that much and go into keto, muscle growrh won't be as pronounced, since carbs are more "anabolic" than fats.
Im not 100% sure, but someone correct me if I'm wrong.