NON-STIM PREWORKOUTS???

joemoney

Awards
What is up gentlemen, I haven't been on here in quite some time.... I got banned for some reason back in the days for asking a question when prohormones were disappearing and sarms were starting to get popular! Anyway, I'm not a fan of the jitters but am interested in something that will give me a little push in the gym so I was thinking of a non stimulant pre-workout. What are your thoughts and any good ones you'd recommend from personal experience? Thanks :cheers:

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Buidl Fast VasoBlitz
Ghost Pump
MA Labs MA Pump
Primeval Labs Mega Pre
Nutrabio Stim Free
Scivation Quake 10.0
Kraken Pump

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will add in VasoMax. Great profile, one of the best in market honestly. Plus the new orange mango is awesome!!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Millennium Sports Ragnorak-elite (caffeine free)

MedRat

Awards
  • First Up Vote
B vitamins, especially B12. I slam a few milligrams of it 30 minutes before hitting the gym and it makes the difference. You could also look into various amino acids.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
VasoMax and High Volume are my favorites for non-stim products. VasoMax helps a lot with focus, which is hard to achieve with other non-stim supplements.

aloosecannon

Awards
  • Established
Non stim preworkouts I've used and would recommend:
SAN Megatron
Scivation Quake caffeine free (discontinued, but still available from many sites)
PES High Volume

Nutrabio makes a non stim that gets good reviews, but I haven't tried it yet.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
VasoMax and High Volume are my favorites for non-stim products. VasoMax helps a lot with focus, which is hard to achieve with other non-stim supplements.
High Volume is definitely on the top of my list. Gives me awesome pump and vascularity.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You cannot go wrong with VasoMax. We just "reformulated" it adding Vaso 6 to it. Below, look my honest assessment of the two. Keep in mind, I also love High Volume.

With High Volume, I have found that the pump I get lasts throughout the workout, but is not as pronounced as VasoMax. For example, if I am training chest, I will get somewhat of a pump in other muscles that are working as well. Think of triceps and delts. However, with VasoMax, the pump I get is more pronounced and noticeable, in the specific muscle group I am training. During the sets I perform, I really feel the pump more so than High Volume, but after I stop the set, the pump is less than the continuous pump I have with High Volume. For example, if I am doing leg extensions for my quads, my quads are on fire during the set and a little after the set. However, 20 minutes later, the pump is still there, but not nearly as pronounced as High Volume. I think VasoMax would be really good for those who have a hard time with a mind muscle connection.

The other main difference is the nootropics in VasoMax. They will help with focus. I would also add a little more bulk Alpha GPC to get a 600 mg dose, look at the study below to see why. My order for non stim would be the following:

Athletes for whom strength or speed is important can boost their chance of success by taking 600 mg alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine [abbreviated to alpha-GPC] for six days before a competition. Sports scientists at the University of Louisiana at Lafayette in the US discovered that this results in a three-percent increase in strength.
http://www.ergo-log.com/alpha-gpc-strength.html

1. VasoMax/High Volume
2. Kraken Pump
3. HemaV02

In short, a pump that you fell all workout, High Volume. A more intense pump in the specific muscle you are working, but the pump dissipates a little quicker, but aids with focus, VasoMax

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mega Pre
VasoMax
Quake Stim Free
Hooligan Bare Knuckle

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Vasomax, high volume, focus xt. I really dig vasomax + intramax. But if I had to pick only one it’s def vasomax.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven’t tried vasoblitz yet. I need to.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
VasoBlitz really is a tried and true! Surprising enough no clumping issues through the entire tub.