Non-Stim OG Conqu3r

Whacked

Well-known member
Wicked Melon flavor only.

Anyone still selling this anywhere?

Little help?

NON-STIM

Thanks.
 
Wicked Melon flavor only.

Anyone still selling this anywhere?

Little help?

NON-STIM

Thanks.

I think this is going to be hard to find. Pretty much everyone wiped the shelves clean : (

NEW Conqu3r Unleashed is out though and its sexy as all get out. Give it a try maybe? Right now its on sale at our company site for the holidays.
 
Wicked Melon flavor only.

Anyone still selling this anywhere?

Little help?

NON-STIM

Thanks.

New stim free conquer is going to taste very good. I know your concerns and let me tell you we got around to nailing them ;)
 
Thanks fellas. Not trying to be a jerk but the new Unleashed (stim version anyway) was not a good tasting product.

The effects are great but the taste was pretty bad. :(
 
Thanks fellas. Not trying to be a jerk but the new Unleashed (stim version anyway) was not a good tasting product.

The effects are great but the taste was pretty bad. :(

Both versions will taste better. I can mail you out a pilot tub of the stim free strawberry kiwi or green apple for confirmation purposes ;)
 
Thanks man. Do either of those resemble the wicked melon? That was the BEST flavor in a pwo I have ever had. No joke. I found myself adding small amounts to my water gallon jugs as well b/c I loved the taste so much. Lol.

I tried unleashed mango and it was pretty bad man. lol. Loved the workout results but the taste was brutal. Just keeping in real.
 
Whacked Theres 2 stores in the Uk with stock of Wicked Melon, Would work out at $52 but not sure how much shipping is. Not sure you would order from the Uk but I can send you the links if you want?
 
Neh but thanks for trying to help me out man ;)
 
Back
Top