Non-stim fat burners - whats new /good?

Toff

Awards
  • Established
Where are we with fat burners?

Stims dont play well with me, cause water retention and crack me out, i use a pre workout so dont need them

Whats good to keep taking int he background when im at a calorie deficit, maybe to aid calorie burn when im out walking miles and miles

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Is 3,3-T2 stimulating? Safe long term?
You definitely don't want the 3,3-T2 - it's the bad one. You want 3,5-T2. It's not stimulating, but it increases your temperature by about one degrees.

SNS Lean Edge is also a great non-stimulant fat burner.

SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS SNS LEAN EDGE INGREDIENTS & SUPPLEMENT FACTS
Serving Size: 6 Capsules

Servings Per Container: 30

Chromium (from Chromium Picolinate) 240mcg

Tri-Carnitine Specialized Fat Loss Complex 1000mg

(L-Carnitine, Acetyl L-Carnitine L-Tartrate)

CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid) 1000mg

Green Tea Extract (leaf) (Stnd. to min. 60% EGCG) 1000mg

Prickley Ash Extract (Bark) (20:1) 300mg

Olive Leaf Extract 300mg

(Olea Europea) (Stnd. to min 40% Oleuropein)

Rhodiola Rosea Extract (Root) 300mg

(Stnd. to min 40% Oleuropein)

Sensoril Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) 125mg

(min. 8% withanolides glycoside conjugates and 32% oligosaccharides) (fresh root and leaves)

Gs4 Plus Gymnema Sylvestre Extract (leaves) (6:1) 100mg

(Stnd to Gymnemic Acids)

L-Theanine 100mg

Grains of Paradise (Aframomum Melegueta) Extract 50mg

(Seed) (Paradoxine)

Capsimax Capsicum (Capsicum annuum) Fruit Extract 25mg

Gamma-butyrobetaine HCI (GBB) 25mg

AstraGin (Astragalus membranaceous (root) & Panax Notoginseng 25mg

(root) extract)

Huperzine A (Huperzia serrata Extract) (Moss) 100mcg

Other Ingredients: Capsule SHell (Gelatin, Titanium Dioxide), DiCalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Stearate, Sicicon Dioxid
But there's tons of non-stimulant fat burners out there. You can Check it out for yourself.

Reactions: UNX
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed with the above on both that there are plenty of non stim fat burners to choose from. You can't go wrong with an SNS product either.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
APEX has a couple unique options for cutting:

AET-50
URSA MAJOR
EpiChaos

there are logs running on Ursa now in the logging section.

conversely, we also offer great hormonal avenues to fatloss as well with our Dienogen and Kronos~

https://www.apex-alchemy.com/

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You definitely don't want the 3,3-T2 - it's the bad one. You want 3,5-T2. It's not stimulating, but it increases your temperature by about one degrees.

But there's tons of non-stimulant fat burners out there. You can Check it out for yourself.
Huh weird. I thought 3,5 was the suppressive one and 3,3 was the better long-term play (albeit weaker than 3,5). From Ben’s write up: “3,5-T2 is more powerful than 3,3-T2 but can be mildly suppressive when taken for long periods of time.”

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Huh weird. I thought 3,5 was the suppressive one and 3,3 was the better long-term play (albeit weaker than 3,5). From Ben’s write up: “3,5-T2 is more powerful than 3,3-T2 but can be mildly suppressive when taken for long periods of time.”
I think this is correct as well.

Toff

Awards
  • Established
Yep - thats pretty solid, Ive got a very similar looking Evolution Nutrition LeanMode, bottle looks similar too , has some of the ingrediants fromt he sns but the sns had a load of others too for cortisol etc.

may have to check that out

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
should also checkout the new Iconic Formulations ThermoAmp

profile is 60 servings, each serving contains:
350mg L-BAIBA
45mg Grains of Paradise (12.5% extract)
25mg Forslean 95

we have released quite a few beta units and are planning a full release later in October

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
SNS LEAN EDGE is phenomenal, I have definitely take this for all my cutting cycles.
Very comprehensive and great bang for your buck and you won’t get any jitters obviously. Nice thermogenic effect

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
there's quite a few articles, but price plow has a pretty comprehensive writeup:
Sounds like a very interesting ingredient. I skimmed the article, but I'll give it a thorough read later on. But, I still remain skeptical on new stuff like that with not a lot of human studies. But, I'm just a very skeptical person. :)

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sounds like a very interesting ingredient. I skimmed the article, but I'll give it a thorough read later on. But, I still remain skeptical on new stuff like that with not a lot of human studies. But, I'm just a very skeptical person. :)
Antaeus Labs was the first company to release a baiba product like 7 years ago, it was also a main ingredient in their first release of lipomorph, they also offered it in bulk. Alpha Gainz also offered bulk BAIBA product for about a year - was really popular. But, it was too expensive to do another run of the raws and would have required a ridiculous amount of capitol to fund another batch large enough to make it cost effective...this was the death of BAIBA...until NNB brought it back recently as their new patented ingredient mitoburn.

point being, this isn't a new product.

we just released 100 units for beta (sold out in just over a day) and there is at least one person who's agreed to log on this forum. we also have an opening for a logging opportunity now.

I've been using for a few days and am impressed with the initial thermogenesis (of ThermoAmp)

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
man if my gyms were opened i might put my hat in the ring for this. I am getting too old to tolerate the heavy stim stuff any more

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Antaeus Labs was the first company to release a baiba product like 7 years ago, it was also a main ingredient in their first release of lipomorph, they also offered it in bulk. Alpha Gainz also offered bulk BAIBA product for about a year - was really popular. But, it was too expensive to do another run of the raws and would have required a ridiculous amount of capitol to fund another batch large enough to make it cost effective...this was the death of BAIBA...until NNB brought it back recently as their new patented ingredient mitoburn.

point being, this isn't a new product.

we just released 100 units for beta (sold out in just over a day) and there is at least one person who's agreed to log on this forum. we also have an opening for a logging opportunity now.

I've been using for a few days and am impressed with the initial thermogenesis (of ThermoAmp)
It sounds like interesting stuff. From just glancing over the article, it reminds me a little bit like how beta alanine works in the opposite way to promote muscle growth. Can you point me towards where the logs will be? I'd love to see them.

man if my gyms were opened i might put my hat in the ring for this. I am getting too old to tolerate the heavy stim stuff any more
Here here

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm not a fan of sims...besides coffee, I love coffee! But, other than that, I just can't do it

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i started a thread
THERMOAMP REVIEWS..... @delsolrob said 100 units went out, hopefully some of those guys/gals will chime in with thoughts.

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Epitome/DCP combo is killer! The appetite control for epitome is something else, its made eating clean far too easy.

I ordered some thermoamp myself and waiting to try it out once it arrives.

Toff

Awards
  • Established
I'm not a fan of sims...besides coffee, I love coffee! But, other than that, I just can't do it
Same.. i jumped on an old mild stim supp i had in the cupboard, spaced me out all day, didnt like it, probably not worth the danger tbh. hence the post really, someting i can take all day without being wired

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Epitome by Evomuse.

Lean Edge by SNS.

BMP, while not technically a stim free fat burner, gives me the best recomp known to man.