Non-Hormonal Hair Regrowth?

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Over the past few years I’ve been experiencing hair loss, more specifically thinning/shedding and receding hair line. I was wondering if anyone on here had any advice on how to thicken your hair or regrow hair without messing with DHT.

The hair loss is age related and every time I try something that affects DHT I experience the hormonal side effects. Minoxidil made my eyes puffy so I’m also looking to stay away from that. Thanks in advance

KBFuzz

Awards
I gave up and learned to enjoy my bald head. It’s not bad but you get use to it and when you shave you hit the head as well
D6C97B8F-2CA3-476C-9827-F3A2384E76BA-5053-000011B355D8ABCC.jpg
Jason Statham pulls it off

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Nizoral shampoo combined with Redlight therapy
There is also a cap you can wear emitting lasers on your scalp that has been shown clinically to work.
You can look live out your fantasy of being Darth Vader, but may actually grow some hair :LOL:

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I second Nizoral shampoo. It has completely reversed the thinning I was starting to see. Adding in NAC and collagen has also made my nails thicker and hair shinier as well. It's all a good combo.

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you guy use the otc 1% Nizoral or prescription strength 2%?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1% OTC, 4 times a week. An added benefit is that all winter dry scalp is cured as well. I'm not even joking about this, when I see guys say to just shave bald, I ask why you wouldn't at least try this. It's proven to work and within 3 months I am as thick if not thicker than I was before. My wife is a hairstylist and noticed it first.

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does ketoconazole affect testosterone if used externally?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ecklonia Cava, nizoral shampoo; no will not negatively impact test used topically. Also, use it 2 to 3 times a week. Not every day. If you want to enjoy taking ecklonia cava, a seaweed extract that can help the hairline issue, you could take Follidron 2.0 and have a good natural anabolic run while helping your dome.

DaeshDontSurf

DaeshDontSurf

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ecklonia Cava, nizoral shampoo; no will not negatively impact test used topically. Also, use it 2 to 3 times a week. Not every day. If you want to enjoy taking ecklonia cava, a seaweed extract that can help the hairline issue, you could take Follidron 2.0 and have a good natural anabolic run while helping your dome.
his money would be waaaaay best spent on a red laser brush, lol. they actually recently do actual research study on red laser and hair, and find it work. i think suppversity had the write-up last year or so.

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
his money would be waaaaay best spent on a red laser brush, lol. they actually recently do actual research study on red laser and hair, and find it work. i think suppversity had the write-up last year or so.
I did see that study. Think I’m gonna try one of the helmets instead though. Just cuz it seems like better coverage and more powerful

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Instead of nizoral shampoo, I've purchased nizoral 2% cream, which you apply and leave on all night. I saw a study which showed serious regrowth with just the cream alone. It was used every night afaik. My hair's thinned out quite a bit in the last 2 years. I've been trying out minoxidil twice a day but am going to add the nizoral 2% cream into play now too.

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Instead of nizoral shampoo, I've purchased nizoral 2% cream, which you apply and leave on all night. I saw a study which showed serious regrowth with just the cream alone. It was used every night afaik. My hair's thinned out quite a bit in the last 2 years. I've been trying out minoxidil twice a day but am going to add the nizoral 2% cream into play now too.
Where do you get the 2% nizoral cream?

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ghk-cu. Superhumanradio.net put out a shield on it a while back.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ghk-cu. Superhumanradio.net put out a shield on it a while back.
Can this be used with midoxinil? I've had very underwhelming results with midoxinil my first two months using it. I will be more patient with it though, I think it can take a few months to really show results.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Topical or Oral?
Topical with use of dermal roller.this stiff actually works. I wouldnt even bother withmidoxanil check out the show on superhumanradio.net.just search peptalk or ghk-cu

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nizoral shampoo combined with Redlight therapy
There is also a cap you can wear emitting lasers on your scalp that has been shown clinically to work.
You can look live out your fantasy of being Darth Vader, but may actually grow some hair :LOL:
The red light hats don’t seem worth the price tag for something that may or may not work. Almost a grand, the price made me laugh

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Btw, I'm feeling a bit bitter atm since I had very thick hair until I ran a couple tren cycles 2 years ago lol..Thought I was safe since I don't have MPB at all in my immediate family but tren sure as hell thinned me out.. I had thick hair all the way till I turned 39 and ran tren for the first time. Going to look into ghk-cu.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nizoral Cream looks interesting, may take a look into it!

I took finasteride for 12 months, nothing changed. I did think about having it made into a shampoo by a compound pharmacy and just using it a few times a week.

I'm 37, so I think it's just a natural hairline and worse case I'll fly to Turkey and spend 3k fixing it. FUE is popular now, heaps of B/C grade celebs fly there to get their hairlines fixed.

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
From an all day chemist in India. I actually haven't started it yet but will report back in here once I do for some time.
Have you had any positive results so far with the cream? I just started looking into it and am not positive where to buy. Did a search for nizoral 2% Indian chemist lol

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you had any positive results so far with the cream? I just started looking into it and am not positive where to buy. Did a search for nizoral 2% Indian chemist lol
It's available everywhere in Australia, including eBay.

xam2991

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can this be used with midoxinil? I've had very underwhelming results with midoxinil my first two months using it. I will be more patient with it though, I think it can take a few months to really show results.
Give the minoxidil more time. I didn’t notice serious regrowth until around month 9 or 10.

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Give the minoxidil more time. I didn’t notice serious regrowth until around month 9 or 10.
Not a fan of minoxidil cuz it causes massive bags under my eyes and I’ve read it reduces collagen, so more wrinkles. Also if you stop using it your hair falls out so much faster

xam2991

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not a fan of minoxidil cuz it causes massive bags under my eyes and I’ve read it reduces collagen, so more wrinkles. Also if you stop using it your hair falls out so much faster
There are no human studies that actually confirm that, just anecdotal reports. I’ve been on it 1.5 years and haven’t noticed any of that. My skin is actually better than ever due to using a moisturizer with retinol and hyaluronic acid everyday.

xam2991

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m also on gear, using a high dose of masteron, also used Winstrol. No hair loss at all. So the minoxidil must do a pretty damn good job.

xam2991

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It’s worth noting I jumped on minoxidil as a natty when I barely had any hair loss, just slight receding of the temples. All the hair I gained back has stayed put even while being on heavy dht compounds.

xam2991

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m 27, everyone says I look 21/22. Don’t believe the bull crap about minoxidil aging the face.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There are no human studies that actually confirm that, just anecdotal reports. I’ve been on it 1.5 years and haven’t noticed any of that. My skin is actually better than ever due to using a moisturizer with retinol and hyaluronic acid everyday.
Everyone reacts differently to drugs!

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m at month 6 and not much regrowth but my hair is no longer wiry without any product in it. I ran out of my conditioner, which was absolutely necessary when I turned 40 and my hair changed and started to get kinda wiry looking. Doesn’t look like I need the conditioner anymore. It’s awesome, my hair feels and looks like it did before that. Just waiting on that serious regrowth to happen now. Been using it on patches in my facial hair too, only have a few new hairs there so far.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
The red light hats don’t seem worth the price tag for something that may or may not work. Almost a grand, the price made me laugh
Not the Darth Vader’s ones, just redlight therapy it self lol

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not the Darth Vader’s ones, just redlight therapy it self lol
Yup,

You're looking for 830nm, and only a couple companies have this. You can find some expenses ones which contain 4 wavelengths and cost $500-900usd

Research and feedback claims stops hair loss, and even greys!

Loads of other recovery benefits unrelated to hair loss etc

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dermaneedling is something I’m looking into.

Been doing ketaconazole and the hair helmet with limited success.

Guys got anything else. I know I said non-hormonal but the keto shampoo I’m hoping is limited systemically.

Also, debating RU-58841

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Guys got anything else. I know I said non-hormonal but the keto shampoo I’m hoping is limited systemically.

Also, debating RU-58841

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Also, debating RU-58841

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Also, debating RU-58841

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Also, debating RU-58841

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Also, debating RU-58841

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Also, debating RU-58841

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Also, debating RU-58841

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Also, debating RU-58841

cosmosis

Awards
Yup,

You're looking for 830nm, and only a couple companies have this. You can find some expenses ones which contain 4 wavelengths and cost $500-900usd

Research and feedback claims stops hair loss, and even greys!

Loads of other recovery benefits unrelated to hair loss etc
Any recommendations? Red Light man has a nice combo product that looks affordable...

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Microneedling/Dermaneedling is something I’m looking into.

Also, debating RU-58841