Nolvadren xt timing

MANOSLION

MANOSLION

Awards
Hi i read you years and this is my first post ! I apologise for my bad english ,
its the secont time take arimistane from MAN and i had good results ,
I took 2 pills in the morning on empy stomach and after my 1 meal.
My question is , when is the best time to take it because MAN says after 1 meal same
say bedtime ..... i want maximum absorption, you opion ?
thanx a lot

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I would follow the label instructions. I think this product is recommended to be taken once per day with a meal, so I would stick to what the directions say. Arimistane is best to be taken with a meal, so take the 2 caps with breakfast and you should be all set

MANOSLION

MANOSLION

Awards
thank you i will follow the instructions , with my first meal

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I do 3 caps a day vs the recommended 2, and have for years. I take 2 upon waking and 1 more at night. Dosing 2 in the morning is perfectly fine and normal. You're not going to see acute effects. They'll build over chronic use, which is why you should take it for 8 weeks.

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
I do 3 caps a day vs the recommended 2, and have for years. I take 2 upon waking and 1 more at night. Dosing 2 in the morning is perfectly fine and normal. You're not going to see acute effects. They'll build over chronic use, which is why you should take it for 8 weeks.
Same, so your first dose in the morning is on an empty stomach correct? Or do you take it with breakfast?

MANOSLION

MANOSLION

Awards
thanks a lot , i think empty stomach works for me and for 8 weeks

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Same, so your first dose in the morning is on an empty stomach correct? Or do you take it with breakfast?
2 caps fasted in the morning. Typically when I'm using it I'm cutting and staying fasted for 16-22 hours. I just take it whenever I wake up with whatever fatburner I'm using.