Nolvadren Xt 56 capsules from Man Sports spiked with prohormones?TESTOSTERONE BOOSTER

heyboy

Banned
Awards
SUPPLEMENT FACTS
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 28
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value*
Test-Estro Modulator
Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione 75mg
Estro-Metabolize 200mg
Diindolylmethane (DIM) 200mg
Cort-Control Matrix **
7-Hydroxy 17B-Dihydro Dehydroepiandrosterone 25mg **
7-Hydroxy Dehydroepiandrosterone 25mg **
* % Daily Value not established

Directions: As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules daily with your first meal. DUE TO EXTREME POTENCY, DO NOT USE PRODUCT LONGER THAN 8 WEEKS FOLLOWED BY A SUBSEQUENT 4 WEEK BREAK. DO NOT EXCEED 3 CAPSULES PER DAY

Other Ingredients: Rice Flour, Gelatin, Citric Acid, Magnesium Stearate.

Allergen Warning: This product was manufactured on equipment that process productsthat may contain milk, egg, soy, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat,fish,crustaceans & shellfish.

Nolvadren XT- 56 Caps
Advanced Testosterone Booster

Is this product good to go? does it contain what the supplement facts state. or is it spiked?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have never heard of any issues with this product. It has been around forever now and generally gets top reviews!
You are good to go...

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Why would you think it's spiked? MAN is a pretty large company that has been around for a while. I doubt they would blatantly do something so illegal.

heyboy

Banned
Awards
Why would you think it's spiked? MAN is a pretty large company that has been around for a while. I doubt they would blatantly do something so illegal.
i read some old posts on this forum about it. some guy claimed he got gyno from running it solo

heyboy

Banned
Awards
He was prolly one of those nipple-twisters.
yeah he was, people keept telling him to stop touching his nipples.. and he didnt lisen (on this forum)

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That stuff would not even touch a 22 year old.
Your inflammatory headline aside.

Why do you keep asking about things before doing some basic research yourself? 50mg of total DHEA derivatives, and DIM with some other estrogen managers won't do squat but lower the value of your bank account. This will not raise your testosterone unless it is either already suppressed or you are old like me. If I gather from one or more of your other threads, you aren't interested in anything that would suppress or shut you down, right?

heyboy

Banned
Awards
That stuff would not even touch a 22 year old.
Your inflammatory headline aside.

Why do you keep asking about things before doing some basic research yourself? 50mg of total DHEA derivatives, and DIM with some other estrogen managers won't do squat but lower the value of your bank account. This will not raise your testosterone unless it is either already suppressed or you are old like me. If I gather from one or more of your other threads, you aren't interested in anything that would suppress or shut you down, right?
my question is:
Is this product spiked with prohormones

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nolvadren Xt 56 capsules from Man Sports spiked with prohormones?TESTOSTERONE...

Why ask such a question? Maybe order it and have it tested at a lab out of your own pocket if you are so concerned.

Read my answer again. It makes your awkward and less than appropriate question unnecessary.

heyboy

Banned
Awards
Why ask such a question? Maybe order it and have it tested at a lab out of your own pocket if you are so concerned.

Read my answer again. It makes your awkward and less than appropriate question unnecessary.
someone claimed that this product was spiked with a prohormone

therefor im asking if anyone has tried this product and how they felt

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That was covered. Still you make no sense. If it isn't it will do you no good. If it is. You get suppressed. This is what you said you did not want.

So. Once again. Your question makes no sense nor your second hand assertion.

heyboy

Banned
Awards
That was covered. Still you make no sense. If it isn't it will do you no good. If it is. You get suppressed. This is what you said you did not want.

So. Once again. Your question makes no sense nor your second hand assertion.
again.. i dont want to suppress my testosterone and rise my estrogen.

i want to rise my testosterone and suppress my estrogen

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Again, I know what you want. You won't get it with this supplement. You are 22 and already have all you need, and I don't know how many different ways it can be said to you.

A cycle is where you introduce exogenous compounds which put you out of homeostasis and into super physiological numbers, to which after you must bring your body back on axis into homeostasis. That is a cycle that you don't want, but yet answers your questions. Because of your age, that is the only thing that will do anything that is not natural. I suggested at length a natural method of losing and gaining. At you rage, I believe the only way is to be natural.

Any other supplements will simply be a drop in the bucket, unless you have sub par testosterone numbers which in that case you should be going to a doctor for it, and not in here. Is that clear for you? I can write it in any number of languages for you if it would be more agreeable.

But, you have 5 years of experience and have been lifting since you were 17, so no other programming or dietary considerations would improve on what you already know. Did I get that right?

heyboy

Banned
Awards
Again, I know what you want. You won't get it with this supplement. You are 22 and already have all you need, and I don't know how many different ways it can be said to you.

A cycle is where you introduce exogenous compounds which put you out of homeostasis and into super physiological numbers, to which after you must bring your body back on axis into homeostasis. That is a cycle that you don't want, but yet answers your questions. Because of your age, that is the only thing that will do anything that is not natural. I suggested at length a natural method of losing and gaining. At you rage, I believe the only way is to be natural.

Any other supplements will simply be a drop in the bucket, unless you have sub par testosterone numbers which in that case you should be going to a doctor for it, and not in here. Is that clear for you? I can write it in any number of languages for you if it would be more agreeable.

But, you have 5 years of experience and have been lifting since you were 17, so no other programming or dietary considerations would improve on what you already know. Did I get that right?
i just want to know if its spiked with a prohormone

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
This thread was dumb

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
MAN Sports is still legit. Can't believe they brought back the oldies. I just realized this. Might have to go back to them.

The results you get from their stuff like PRXT & NXT Is like the results you used to get from first gen old PES.

heyboy

Banned
Awards
MAN Sports is still legit. Can't believe they brought back the oldies. I just realized this. Might have to go back to them.

The results you get from their stuff like PRXT & NXT Is like the results you used to get from first gen old PES.
this is an old thread, i just finished 8 weeks of nolvadren xt, its awesome :)

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Yeah i know. I haven't looked into their stuff in a while so i got excited there for a sec. But it's still hard to find prxt.