Nolvadex vs Tamoxifen

lonewolf42

lonewolf42

Awards
Planning to use Nolvadex for my pct however I read that the generic is Tamoxifen and about 25 dollars cheaper. Obviously since its a generic its chemical compostion is identical but i was curious about anyone thoughts on the brand name or generic and which was better. Also planning on using DAA in the post cycle therapy.

Bad Company

Bad Company

Awards
Both are them same IMO. It all depends on the mgs you get, that's normally the only thing that is different.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
They are the same....

Chefbolic

Chefbolic

Awards
Same stuff, different name. Like Motrin and Ibuprofen. I def prefer clomid though.

Conte

Conte

Awards
Nolvadex, AstraZeneca costs about 8 euros in pharmacies in Europe. So if you could buy it from a pharmacy it is still cheap and you have no reason to buy the generic but all generic drugs are cheaper anyway. However, there is very big discussion about the difference of generic and original drugs and there are financial and political interests between companies and countries. There are people who take generic drugs and have different sides or no sides and the opposite of course. Some Doctors sometimes (depends with the case) prescribe a generic drug on purpose for better therapy.

Clomifene is something like lighter SERM.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/196881-clomid-nolvadex.html