Ever since i started my nolva i have been so itchy its rediculas .. Not even on my nipples .. I think its just an allergic reaction .. Has this happend to anyone else ?
Does taking some benadryl help? I wake up with some slight hives at times while on nolva. I think it's just my liver being all messed up after a cycle and not filtering out all the toxins. make sure to drink plenty of water and take liver protectants. other than that, if benadryl doesn't help, then I dunno...
hives, as in uncontrollable hives all over your body... IMO, a few localized reactions isn't that bad, especially if it can be controlled w/ benadryl. Nolva is liver toxic, so yeah, just pop in some liv.52, MT, or NAC, just to be on the safe side.
hives, as in uncontrollable hives all over your body... IMO, a few localized reactions isn't that bad, especially if it can be controlled w/ benadryl. Nolva is liver toxic, so yeah, just pop in some liv.52, MT, or NAC, just to be on the safe side.
most definitely its toxic you guys.. they are all toxic to your liver but nolva is the most toxic. nolva is even known to cause high BP. if that happens then take hawthorn berry and celery seed extract.. always use liver support supps with all serms.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.