Nolvadex, Clomid and HCG left in car for 2 weeks (in heat)

ovie08

Awards
I forgot that I left my PCT in trunk of car for 2-3 weeks.

It says keep in cool area, does anyone know if this will be hazardous to use?

The pills look fine, they don't seem to have any damage and they were sealed with the cotton in the top of container.

The chorulon looks to be empty though, which means it must have evaporated.

The second part of my question is if its been 2-3 weeks since I had my last poke, is it still safe to start PCT? Unfortanetly the guy who was advising me is no longer answering and I have no one to turn to. He told me I could start PCT anytime within 3 weeks, but I heard its 7 days since last shot. Any help would be great... I may have to order more stuff for PCT

Thanks

germ22

Awards
If I were you I wouldn't mess with that stuff and just get new pct and any reason why u didn't run the hcg during your cycle? Regarding waiting period I'm waiting 2 weeks since my last poke (last thursday) to start

ovie08

Awards
If I were you I wouldn't mess with that stuff and just get new pct and any reason why u didn't run the hcg during your cycle? Regarding waiting period I'm waiting 2 weeks since my last poke (last thursday) to start
I didnt know. My trainer didnt tell me.

..ulgh.

Next year, researching everything myself like I normally do. I put too much trust into someone else.

I'm using the pills, they are fine. Getting new HCG

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
you have a trainer telling you how to cycle? thats all bad