Nolvadex 10mg ed with 20mg Rad -140?

MANLYUSERNAME

MANLYUSERNAME

Awards
I would like to know if they stack together? And if so, what would I do for PCT? Increase Nolvadex dosage? I also have Arimidex on standby. I like how the Nolvadex helps my Test levels instead of TRT. It has really made a difference. I was wondering if I continued to take it in low doses would it counteract the suppression by the Rad to some degree? I am in the 5th week of PCT-mild gyno going away mostly, some may be permanent. I'm hoping that my fat levels dropping will help with whats left a little, I'm at 23% BF. Any advice?

MANLYUSERNAME

MANLYUSERNAME

Awards
No thoughts anyone?
My theory is that Nolvadex at low dosage -say 10mg daily will maintain Test, fsh, etc. Stacked with Rad 140-(binds to test receptors)- but test levels stay reasonable throughout a short cycle, say 6 weeks, maybe 8. Increase to 40mg, then 20 mg. during PCT, a few drops of arimidex every other day to take any E edge off. T levels go back to normal if not better than normal within 10 days or so.
Of course, this is all theory. I know that only blood tests would verify if this would work. Has anybody ever heard of anything like this? I am also aware of some studies that show that Nolvadex can lower IGF-1 levels in higher doses so it couldn't be a long term concept. Also, maybe some Ibutamoren mixed in during and a while after to counteract that effect?
Any thoughts?

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No thoughts anyone?
My theory is that Nolvadex at low dosage -say 10mg daily will maintain Test, fsh, etc. Stacked with Rad 140-(binds to test receptors)- but test levels stay reasonable throughout a short cycle, say 6 weeks, maybe 8. Increase to 40mg, then 20 mg. during PCT, a few drops of arimidex every other day to take any E edge off. T levels go back to normal if not better than normal within 10 days or so.
Of course, this is all theory. I know that only blood tests would verify if this would work. Has anybody ever heard of anything like this? I am also aware of some studies that show that Nolvadex can lower IGH levels in higher doses so it couldn't be a long term concept. Also, maybe some Ibutamoren mixed in during and a while after to counteract that effect?
Any thoughts?
I've seen a couple posts like this today. Bring this to the thread RickyBlobby started called clomid during cycle. There's a big discussion about serms on cycle. I'm thinking of trying this also for my next run.

You said nolva helps your test levels, do you have blood work showing that? This wasn't prescribed was it?

MANLYUSERNAME

MANLYUSERNAME

Awards
I wish I had bloods to prove the theory but unfortunately I can only base it on what I feel. Soon after I started nolva, my energy returned, my lifts started to rise like crazy, and now I'm close to the level that I was at in strength while I was on my last Rad cycle. I am also much leaner, muscles are harder, I feel fantastic. I wish I had more than that to tell you and no, not prescription. I'm going to get a full physical soon, maybe I will have blood work done then, but there will be no before and after. It makes me wonder about what a "real" test cycle would feel like. This feeling makes me want more of it but I could get a random test at work and I don't want that problem. Anyway, this is what had led to my thoughts about a SERM/SARM cycle. I wish there was more information.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I call bullshit that nolva will mitigate suppression while on. I don’t care if a few people have bloodwork to show otherwise. This tactic has been proven WRONG Time and time again. It’s ok to dream though!

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
From everything i have read pituitary is not an issue, it is easy to kick start it using serms.

On cycle we should focus on preserving testicular function so that we have maximum production capability once cycle is over.

testicular size limits recovery.

And so far hcg has been the best choice.

And i wouldnt want to run nolva long term, serms are not the safest of drugs.