Nolva vs Clomid & HCG for first cycle?

Jaykent

Jaykent

Awards
Hey guys, seems to me that everyone has their own scientific backing and preference on wether Clomid or Nolva works better for PCT.

Some even use both, but I wanted to know if that was necessary for a first Cycle Of 500mg Test E (12 weeks) and 30mg Dbol (1-4weeks) as a kick starter. Also do I need HCG during this kind of cycle?

*ps I plan on using Armidex 0.25mg ed throughout the cycle.

-Thanks people! ?

Number 10

Number 10

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, seems to me that everyone has their own scientific backing and preference on wether Clomid or Nolva works better for PCT. Some even use both, but I wanted to know if that was necessary for a first Cycle Of 500mg Test E (12 weeks) and 30mg Dbol (1-4weeks) as a kick starter. Also do I need HCG during this kind of cycle? *ps I plan on using Armidex 0.25mg ed throughout the cycle. -Thanks people!
I got pointed towards something called Power PCT (google it and you'll find it) by a member on here when I was looking for a note complete PCT for a heavier cycle I was doing. It's backed by (I believe) the only real scientific studies into these drugs and their applications in a PCT scenario. Read up on it and it gives a lot of information.

I used to use HCG on cycle but I only use it coming into PCT now as you can desensitise to it. If you're on test, your pecker will still work anyway, so unless the aesthetics of slightly shrunken testes (not penis, testes) bothers you, then I'd leave it to PCT.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I got pointed towards something called Power PCT (google it and you'll find it) by a member on here when I was looking for a note complete PCT for a heavier cycle I was doing. It's backed by (I believe) the only real scientific studies into these drugs and their applications in a PCT scenario. Read up on it and it gives a lot of information.

I used to use HCG on cycle but I only use it coming into PCT now as you can desensitise to it. If you're on test, your pecker will still work anyway, so unless the aesthetics of slightly shrunken testes (not penis, testes) bothers you, then I'd leave it to PCT.

It was created by michael scally you should follow him on Facebook it is very worth the reading alone.