Nolva Dosing

Cissell757

Awards
What’s up fellas,

I have a bottle is IML’s infamous Super DMZ 3.0 that I’ve had vacuum sealed and stored properly since 2015. Yeah it’s out of date but I trust the potency is still there. My question is, with it being a really strong oral, should I stick to my usual 20/20/10/10 of nolva, or should I do something along the lines of 30/20/20/10? I have Reduce XT, and also some BSL PCT-V with arimistane to run along side it with my pct. Just wanna know a good dosage to get me back on my game after a harsh cycle. Appreciate any input.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don’t think there will be much difference between any two things that shut you down. A cycle being “harsher” doesn’t necessarily mean a harder recovery. I think the total amount of time you’re suppressed will be the biggest factor making it harder to recover, so keep cycles short if you’re worried about that. Or just don’t cycle!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
20/20/10/10 is the typical dosage for nolva. I’d recommend staying at that for a 4 week PCT. You could even extend for another week or two at 10 if you wanted.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 7
iBulk Post Cycle Therapy 5
jonnylfc Cycle Logs 1
justeat Post Cycle Therapy 7
Anabolics 13