Nocturnus Night Time/Stim Free PWO. Logging Opportunity!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Nocturnusjpg.jpg

Nocturnus-Supp-Infor.jpg

[video=youtube_share;Hhqo3z1DUto]http://youtu.be/Hhqo3z1DUto[/video]

What Is Nocturnus?

There are many night time formulas on the market. Most people have absolutely no idea what they do or how they work, Nocturnus Nighttime Pre-Workout is special. It is BOTH a pre-workout and a pre-bed supplement.

Nocturnus is a supplement you use before bed to increase your growth hormone while you’re sleeping. Night time growth hormone burns fat and protects muscle while that fat is being burned. Anyone who wants to lose fat would be a fool not to use Nocturnus.

Nocturnus Nighttime Pre-Workout is everything you need for insane pumps, and fat burning, plus unlike other pre-workouts, Wyked 2.1 and Nocturnus cause an insane GH release and up regulate key receptors (androgen, igf-1) to amplify the effects of other muscle building supplements.

Can I Stack Nocturnus?

All Mind and Muscle brand products are designed to be used in a regiment with all other Mind and Muscle brand products. For example, taking Nocturnus with T2 before bed will amplify fat burning when used together, resulting in even more dramatic fat loss.

How Much Can I Take?

The limit of Wyked 2.1 one can take is generally three scoops because of the caffeine. NOCTURNUS is a pre-workout as well, but unlike most other pre-workouts, it contains no caffeine or other stimulants. For this reason, there is no limit to how much Nocturnus you can take! You can add as much Nocturnus to Wyked 2.1 as you want, or use Nocturnus by itself at night and still achieve that Wyked pump without being up all night!

What about people with heart conditions?

Many people are sensitive to stimulants or have heart conditions. We made Nocturnus for you!

How to use: Use 2-3 scoops before bed or as a night-time pre-workout. Do not exceed 4 servings per 24 hour period. This can be stacked with all other Mind and Muscle Brand products.

This is a full logging opportunity. We at Mind and Muscle expect a full log of the product and nothing less. Take as directed. The final review should include all aspects of the product. Mix ability, Taste, Effectiveness, Etc. A final review posted to the Mind and Muscle site a plus!

How to apply:

5 Winners will be chosen on Sunday March 15th

1) How old are you?

2) What is your training experience, and what other supplements will you be using during this log?

3) What is your experience with Mind and Muscle products?

4) If you could have one body part that you didn't have to train and still get results which one wold you choose?

Everyone else who doesn't get chosen for this log. You can use code COLLIN at check out for an additional 10% off All Mind and Muscle Products!

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
1) How old are you?

2) What is your training experience, and what other supplements will you be using during this log?

I train at night. I have been training for 10 years on and off. I currently train heavy compounds, and hypertrophy mixed. Powerbodybuilding style. I also incorporate HIIT cardio, barbell complexes, and callisthentics.

I am taking anabeta elite, yohimbine, caffiene, multi, fishoil, bps endosurge, mst peak elite, and will soon be adding creatine.

I have read up on many, also follow Dr. Lee and his various videos. havent actually tried any yet. Ive been waiting for this one since announced, it looks like it fits my night regimen best!

4) If you could have one body part that you didn't have to train and still get results which one would you choose?

Shoulders

I will post a log for everyday of the 30 with details on my dosing, stats, workouts, sleep etc. Also i will post a review on mind and muscle, am, and whereever else helps!

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1) How old are you?

8(ish) years. Working out at night would be most convenient because of school. I will be taking fish oils, orange triad, DAA, Erase, T2, and probably Nocordene.

Absolutely zero.

4) If you could have one body part that you didn't have to train and still get results which one wold you choose?
I had back surgery a few years back, so I don't squat or dead lift. I probably could, but after a spinal fusion it scares the hell out of me. I don't know if there is a particular body part, so I will substitute that with I wish I could push a button and get the results of squatting and dead lifting without ripping the rods out of my back.

FF41

Awards
1. 42 years old.
2. Many years playing sports, but the last 16 months lifting only. Trying to be an inspiration to my kids and the younger guys in my FD.
3. I do not have any experience with mind and muscle products. This caught my eye as I only workout late in the evening.
4. I wouldn't want to train legs, that way I can spend more time on the rest of my body.

jygsaw

Awards
1) Age: 32

2) Beginner/intermediate, doing StrongLifts 5x5. Currently using a GDA (Recompadrol), creatine, BCAAs, and protein powder.

3) I've never had a chance to try Mind and Muscle products

4) Abdominal area (currently battling stubborn fat in this area as I'm about at 25% bf)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would love to log this as a bedtime sleep aid. We put in an app when I get t home

Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards
1) How old are you?

I have played hockey all my life and lifting weights for the past year. I generally train at night and use stim heavy preworkouts. I also don't sleep well. I currently use Erase Pro and Ergonine.

No experience but intrigued.

Pecs. I'd just be happy if they grew period.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Great list of apps so far. Man guys your going to make it tuff on me!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
This looks like a great opportunity. I would've to try something pre-bed to help sleep and muscle recovery.
1.) I am 42 years old
2) What is your training experience, and what other supplements will you be using during this log? 20+ years weight training and power lifting training. Currently running the Sheiko training program Advanced small load prep cycle one. I will be using HPTA for a couple more weeks. Magnitropin for 8 weeks or so. Possibly some BCAA's and maybe another pwo in the AM.

3) What is your experience with Mind and Muscle products? None that I can think of

4) If you could have one body part that you didn't have to train and still get results which one wold you choose? Legs. Any part :)
- Thanks for providing this opportunity. Good luck to all who apply :)

jygsaw

Awards
Excited at the possibility of logging this! Pretty new to supps, especially nighttime ones.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Keep the apps coming

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Bump for more apps. So far so great!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Friday morning bump for apps. Remember folks there will be five winners so get your apps in.

Goreilla

Awards
I have been waiting for this stuff, I usually work out in the evenings. And every pre I have used affects my sleep to some degree, and I don't sleep enough as it is.
1. Age 41
2. Train exp. I trained hard for 7 yrs before I tore my right rotator cuff in half, I was out for several years before I had it repaired. I have been back in the gym 6 days a week, for 1.5 to 2 hours a day for about 15 months. I typically train like a body builder, but heavy weight.
Other supps being used/ protein blend - aminos - fish oils - multivitamin - post workout with creatine. I have been using Bullnox Androrush pre, it seems to not hurt sleep to much. But I will stop using it for the log.
3. Mind and Muscle product experience/ I have ordered T2 just waiting to start it.
4. And as for a body part that would still grow and get stronger with out training. I would have to say calves, my legs are really thick and I'm having to kill calves to bring them up.

michaelxfc5

michaelxfc5

Awards
1) How old are you? 23.

I have been training seriously for about 2.5 years and I will mostly be using fish oils, caffeine(if I need it), bcaa's(whatever brand I have at the moment), and creatine.

I have never tried any Mind and Muscle products :(

Calves..srs.

Hope I get the chance to try this. I currently work morning shifts and have afternoon classes so I usually train at night and this would be awesome to have as a pre workout and still be able to sleep afterwards.

gmangman21

Awards
41 years young. Been lifting since I was around 20. Pretty big guy or so people tell me. I need calfs! I love pre workout supps but I can't take any, even the slightest caffeine and I'm all jittery and can't sleep worth a damn, and alot taste like medicine. I work nights so having something that can help me get a deep restful sleep is always welcome!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Just got my order in. Can't wait to try this out tonight!

Attachments

DR325

DR325

Awards
1) How old are you?

Intermediate level, currently running The Cube Method program, lifting four days per week. Also do HIIT cardio twice per week, with one day of LISS. Other supplements: multi-vitamin, fish oil, coffee or caffeine (if needed), various antioxidants.

Starting from scratch here!

Chest. My legs grow with minimal effort, but for the life of me I can't increase my bench press.

megagainz

Awards
1) How old are you?

No supps will be taken with this product.
Ive been weight training since 12 and competing in NPC now for 4months

I love Rise and swell it is my all time favorite supp hands down. Only complaint would be more yohimbine.

Calfs

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
MAN OH MAN! I just took my first three scoops of Nocturnus. You guys will 1000% not be disappointed with this product. The taste is the best we have come out with. This is going to be big!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Slept like a baby after three scoops last night. Get your apps in guys!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Last call for apps. Winners announced in 30 min!
Rocket3015 if you want in now is your chance!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would love to log this, but I would like to do it as a night time sleep aid and because of another logging commitment I could not start for two weeks. If that is Ok here I go.

1) How old are you?
Just Turned 57

30+ Year Training, AM Stim PWO, PN 5HD-LAX and a Fat burner

Have never used them, but have read very good reviews

4) If you could have one body part that you didn't have to train and still get results which one would you choose?
Shoulders, not because I do not like to train them, they just hurt all the time, I think to many and to heavy behind the neck presses when I was younger and dumber.

Thank you, NurseGray !

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Ok guys here are the winners. PM me your info and I will get the product shipped out. Post link to logs here once you have them up. Thanks all who applied and don't forget if you want to order this or any other Mind and Muscle product use code COLLIN at checkout for an additional 10% off!

Be on the look out for more opportunities.
MARK_ michaelxfc5 Chrisehyoung EMPIREMIND Rocket3015

Thanks again guys. I look forward to all of your logs!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Ok guys here are the winners. PM me your info and I will get the product shipped out. Post link to logs here once you have them up. Thanks all who applied and don't forget if you want to order this or any other Mind and Muscle product use code COLLIN at checkout for an additional 10% off! Be on the look out for more opportunities. MARK_ michaelxfc5 Chrisehyoung EMPIREMIND Rocket3015 Thanks again guys. I look forward to all of your logs!
Woooohoooo! Congratulations everyone. Thank you for this opportunity. PM sent

michaelxfc5

michaelxfc5

Awards
Wow, awesome! Can't wait to give this a go. Pm on the way. Thanks.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you NurseGray for the opportunity !

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you for the opportunity. This will make my night sessions much better

Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards
Looking forward to logging this. Looks like a great product.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Ok guys product should be getting shipped out today. I will let you know once confirmed

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm Ready !

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Whooooohooo!

michaelxfc5

michaelxfc5

Awards
Oh yeaaaah! Just got my tub of nocturnus. Can't wait to start this log. I might try it out tonight or wait till tomorrow and try it for cardio just to see how it makes me feel.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Post your links here when the logs go up

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Nocturnus has arrived! I will start a log tomorrow and hope to sleep like a log tonight:)

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Anyone else have there logs going yet?

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I'm drinking some now. 3 scoops and its mighty tasty :)

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have most of mine written out for the last few days. Will get it posted up by the weekend the latest. Great stuff!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would love to log this, but I would like to do it as a night time sleep aid and because of another logging commitment I could not start for two weeks. If that is Ok here I go.

1) How old are you?
Just Turned 57

30+ Year Training, AM Stim PWO, PN 5HD-LAX and a Fat burner

Have never used them, but have read very good reviews

Shoulders, not because I do not like to train them, they just hurt all the time, I think to many and to heavy behind the neck presses when I was younger and dumber.

Thank you, NurseGray !
Got Mine In the Mail Yesterday, As I said it will be a week or so till I can start my log. I will link it here when it is up. I did cheat last night and take (1) scoop before bed. I sleep like a baby, definitely better that normal, so I can not wait!!

When I opened up the tub, it was full. A lot of manufactures use a tub bigger than need...but this one was filled to the rim. I give points for that Honesty in Packaging !!

Nocurn.JPG

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I noticed the same thing about the tub as Rocket3015 . The tub was filled right to the top. The flavor was very good. I mixed 3 scoops with about 10 ounces of water. Sleep may have been a little better. I got up twice in the night, but I was able to fall back to sleep quickly. My body has been off all week, so I think things will be better soon. I will train this afternoon and try and get things rolling again. I need to get back into my routine.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I thought the flavor was good, I felt it was a little weak but I only went (1) scoop. I always start low and work up.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I thought the flavor was good, I felt it was a little weak but I only went (1) scoop. I always start low and work up.
I used 2 scoops and then went to 3. I could tell a taste difference for sure. 3 scoops was just right for me.