no stock?

scump

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys i have noticed several websites having no stock of CEL stuff.

Mostly epi-plex and the like.

just wondering what the go is and if you know when things will be back in stock.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey guys i have noticed several websites having no stock of CEL stuff.

Mostly epi-plex and the like.

just wondering what the go is and if you know when things will be back in stock.
Yeah during memorial sale ran out of stock on most things .. all stuff is def planned to get back in stock w/ new supplements on the releases as well

maybe in the next week or 2 .

https://www.strongsupplementshop.com/epi-plex-by-competitive-edge-labs-cel?eganon=28bca5549c45433a
strong has it in stock.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Same with M-Test? Noticed that's been OOS too at all retailers. Can't wait for that to be back!
yup mtest, AE, epiplex i made aware and @sns8778 has been hard at work to getting everything back in stock and shipped out to retailers hopefully soon

scump

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah during memorial sale ran out of stock on most things .. all stuff is def planned to get back in stock w/ new supplements on the releases as well

maybe in the next week or 2 .

https://www.strongsupplementshop.com/epi-plex-by-competitive-edge-labs-cel?eganon=28bca5549c45433a
strong has it in stock.
Thanks for the reply mate.

I hadn't checked strong, they do have them all in stock, unfortunately everything double the price of every where else (im guessing why still in stock).

Will keep an eye out on stores for restocking, also keen to see what else you guys can come out with, lately everything you have been bringing out has been amazing! keep up the awesome work guys!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the reply mate.

I hadn't checked strong, they do have them all in stock, unfortunately everything double the price of every where else (im guessing why still in stock).

Will keep an eye out on stores for restocking, also keen to see what else you guys can come out with, lately everything you have been bringing out has been amazing! keep up the awesome work guys!
ofcourse np .. if i come around before you find out .. ill let u know when we have it in stock .. even when we get it in stock .. other stores will need to make an order.

strong is much bigger store then the others so they actually buy more and sell quite good there .. but i def understand $10+/ savings is alot.

here is a thread to follow > https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/tell-sns-what-you-would-like-to-see-from-us-2020-edition.315945/page-11#post-6380371 have hinted couple items there

scump

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ofcourse np .. if i come around before you find out .. ill let u know when we have it in stock .. even when we get it in stock .. other stores will need to make an order.

strong is much bigger store then the others so they actually buy more and sell quite good there .. but i def understand $10+/ savings is alot.

here is a thread to follow > https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/tell-sns-what-you-would-like-to-see-from-us-2020-edition.315945/page-11#post-6380371 have hinted couple items there
Oh my god i legit opened that page right to the SNS dude saying paradoxine caps are coming out soon... I have been after them solo for so long! absolutely phenomenal guys!!!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh my god i legit opened that page right to the SNS dude saying paradoxine caps are coming out soon... I have been after them solo for so long! absolutely phenomenal guys!!!
very highly requested ingredient .. we finally got a great source and hopefully will have this out sometimes in july

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The out of stocks are a combination of great sales from the Memorial Day Sale combined with raw material supply chain issues from the Covid situation. We are hoping everything will be caught up and back in stock within the next couple of weeks.

We just received PCT Assist back in stock and have shipped to retailers that have ordered it. (So far, Strong Supplement Shop hasn't). It will also be back available on the website starting tonight.

We just received Epi-Plex back in stock and have shipped to retailers that have ordered it. Almost all of it has sold to retailers to get theirs back in stock. We may be able to list a few bottles back on the website tonight.

We do have Super Swole and TUDCA in stock as well.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
CEL-SuperSwoleV2-July4Sale-SocialMedia-500x500.png

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
When will Cycle Assist be back in stock?
Should be back in stock next week as long as things go according to schedule.

scump

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey mate really appreciate the reply.

unfortunately DPS don't ship internationally, which is a shame because they really have great dels on CEL products. The search continues lol
@scump ohh yea international hurts.

we have plenty back in stocks w/ 30% off sale that ends tonight

same code - celflashsale30

https://competitiveedgelabs.com/

3 Anabolic Effect $104.99
3 Stano Plex $104.99
3 Super Swole $69.99

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Im looking for m-test. Any links? Sales? Dps
Is out

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Is out
They have it in transit to them. They should have it back in probably on Monday.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Awesome, I wanted to ask the same thing this week. Looking forward to picking up several each of mtest & pct assist on that sweet dps deal after restock!
good to see users still on PCT assist .. i actually just jumped on it w/ SNS pine pollen

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is out
@barische incase you missed it looks like its in stock .. at the site you mentioned

after discount $23.99/bottle

other nice sale SNS energinzed amino's for $15.99

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
@barische incase you missed it looks like its in stock .. at the site you mentioned

after discount $23.99/bottle

other nice sale SNS energinzed amino's for $15.99
both of those are crazy good prices!!!

UT_King

UT_King

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I've received a couple CEL emails for Memorial Day sale with a huge picture of super swole, but none in stock. Don't think I've ever checked the CEL website and seen it in stock to be honest.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've received a couple CEL emails for Memorial Day sale with a huge picture of super swole, but none in stock. Don't think I've ever checked the CEL website and seen it in stock to be honest.
As I understand it they are updating the Super Swole formula and it should be in stock within 2 weeks. I dont know what the changes are, but @sns8778 posted this.

We had announced awhile ago that we were making some slight changes to the Super Swole formula. We are removing the GlycerPump due to clumping issues and adding 2 ingredients in in its place.

The new formula should be available in approximately 2 to 3 weeks.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
thank you @TheMrMuscle for posting that

that is correct .. ETA of around 2 weeks or sooner for the new Super swole version, i cant give any hints on the new additions but very effective .

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
As mentioned above, we hope to have the new version of Super Swole available in the next couple of weeks. We had to do some slight reformulations to the formula bc the GlycerPump was causing some clumping issues.

A couple weeks is a best guess ETA; the problem we ran into at the last minute was one of the branded ingredient suppliers was out of their own ingredient. So as soon as that comes in, it'll run right away and be available again.

Thebigc4

Awards
@sns8778 any idea on restocks for AE, stano, m-test and whatnot? CEL website shows out of stock of everything.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
@sns8778 any idea on restocks for AE, stano, m-test and whatnot? CEL website shows out of stock of everything.
We have a lot of them in at strong :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Stano-Plex is in stock; will get it updated tomorrow. It came back in Friday.

Cycle Assist - week after next.
Anabolic Effect - next week.
M-Test - week after next.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My bad lol. That's what I get for posting when I should be sleeping. Hoping to cop some super Swole when it drops. Bummed I didn't get a chance to try out the old version. Damn solid formula IMO
No worries at all. We are really hoping the new version will be shipping to us within the next week to two weeks; but I hate to give ETA's bc there are just so many variables that can cause delays.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No worries at all. We are really hoping the new version will be shipping to us within the next week to two weeks; but I hate to give ETA's bc there are just so many variables that can cause delays.
Any updates?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@scump or any1 else .. CEL EPI-plex is back in stock on sale $27.16

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
@scump or any1 else .. CEL EPI-plex is back in stock on sale $27.16

odd they didn't restock m-test at same time?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
odd they didn't restock m-test at same time?
i know , i noticed that too ..someone pm'd me asking about mtest too
@sns8778 - was epiplex, AE and mtest shipped on same order ?

who knows maybe they are just slammed with inventory and will have it up in next couple days.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any updates?
I want to make sure which you're asking for updates on?

If Super Swole, I'm pretty frustrated myself that its still being delayed. The flavored powder side of this industry is a mess right now. Typical lead times are 24 weeks on things and we had changed one contract manufacturer to another thinking they would be quicker. It took awhile to get the flavor matched and then their lead times started to suck too. It's on order, but after being told 2 weeks for 3 months I don't want to give anymore updates on it. We are working with a new place and they will be quick on production times but it takes awhile with them to get the flavor samples right. Basically, we hope that within 2 to 3 months, we'll have everything flavor wise under control and have everything back in stock and be releasing new flavored powder products but its just a process.

This situation has affected pretty much everyone and is why a lot of the bigger companies aren't even trying to launch new flavors now or when they do, its a surprise bc many are months later than they had hoped.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I want to make sure which you're asking for updates on?

If Super Swole, I'm pretty frustrated myself that its still being delayed. The flavored powder side of this industry is a mess right now. Typical lead times are 24 weeks on things and we had changed one contract manufacturer to another thinking they would be quicker. It took awhile to get the flavor matched and then their lead times started to suck too. It's on order, but after being told 2 weeks for 3 months I don't want to give anymore updates on it. We are working with a new place and they will be quick on production times but it takes awhile with them to get the flavor samples right. Basically, we hope that within 2 to 3 months, we'll have everything flavor wise under control and have everything back in stock and be releasing new flavored powder products but its just a process.

This situation has affected pretty much everyone and is why a lot of the bigger companies aren't even trying to launch new flavors now or when they do, its a surprise bc many are months later than they had hoped.
for me, i was wondering why they didn't restock m-test at same time as epi-plex

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
i know , i noticed that too ..someone pm'd me asking about mtest too
@sns8778 - was epiplex, AE and mtest shipped on same order ?

who knows maybe they are just slammed with inventory and will have it up in next couple days.
No and I'm confused because I never said that they did; and DPS has had Epi-Plex in stock, I've never seen that they were out recently. And I'd asked them when they ordered Anabolic Effect if they needed any and they said they were good on stock.

I'd posted in a couple of places that we ourselves are out of M-Test so we don't have any to ship to them. And that we hope to have it back in next week or no later than the week after so we will get it shipped to them as soon as we receive it back in stock ourselves.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
for me, i was wondering why they didn't restock m-test at same time as epi-plex
I was just typing my reply to that one above. Basically because we are out of stock ourselves.

If you need a bottle for yourself, pm me and I'll see what I can do.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I was just typing my reply to that one above. Basically because we are out of stock ourselves.

If you need a bottle for yourself, pm me and I'll see what I can do.
pm coming.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any word on Super Swole?
We're working on it but no concrete ETA for right now. Hopefully we will have it back out by the end of the year.