No Product and No Tracking - 29 Days After Ordering

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
No Product and No Tracking - 29 Days After Ordering - RESOLVED!

- On Dec. 24th, 2014 I ordered One (1) bottle of Dermacrine and paid for it using an instant PayPal transaction. The payment was confirmed.

- On January 5th, 2015 (12 days later), my BPS account still showed the order as processing. I sent an email to customer service asking about the delay and inquired about why the order was still processing. In the response (January 6th), customer support apologized for the delay and stated that my order should ship out "any day" and that my order would be updated "fully with tracking".

- On January 14, 2015 (9 days after my last email) I still had no tracking or update of any sort. I sent another email to customer service (responded to the last one they sent me) asking for an update. Customer service did not respond to that email.

- Here we are on January 22, 2015 (29 days after I placed and paid for my order) and I still have no product, no tracking number and no updated response from customer service.

- My BPS account shows that the order has shipped (for two weeks now) but when I click on the transaction for more details, it shows that the order is still processing.

Having to wait 29+ days (and counting) for 1 product is a bit disappointing. What is even more disappointing is the knowledge that had I not sent the original inquiry to customer service, I would have had zero contact from them.

At the end of the day, this is an incredibly disappointing first experience with BPS Nutrition. At this point in time I just want an answer so I can decide what to do going forward. Has the order shipped or not? If so, what is the tracking number?

My order number is 75. If more information is needed, I can give that via PM. I would like to have a quick resolution here and I have no problem updating this thread with any positive response and help I recieve.

- Thx.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I ordered around the 19; dermacrine also I a have yet to received it,

just got it! It should be soon for you also

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let me see if I can get some more information for you. BulkPerf, metroba Any ideas?

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm still looking into this. Has it shown up yet Toren?

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
I'm still looking into this. Has it shown up yet Toren?
Unfortunately it has not shown up yet and I have no new details to report.

Toren, can you please provide your order ID details to Misfit? Misfit, please email his information and we will rectify this immediately. We apologize for the inconvenience. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
PM sent. Thank-you.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the extra info! I have passed it on to the proper people, and we should have a resolution for you as soon as possible.

Thanks for your patience and understanding!

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
- On Dec. 24th, 2014 I ordered One (1) bottle of Dermacrine and paid for it using an instant PayPal transaction. The payment was confirmed.

- On January 5th, 2015 (12 days later), my BPS account still showed the order as processing. I sent an email to customer service asking about the delay and inquired about why the order was still processing. In the response (January 6th), customer support apologized for the delay and stated that my order should ship out "any day" and that my order would be updated "fully with tracking".

- On January 14, 2015 (9 days after my last email) I still had no tracking or update of any sort. I sent another email to customer service (responded to the last one they sent me) asking for an update. Customer service did not respond to that email.

- Here we are on January 22, 2015 (29 days after I placed and paid for my order) and I still have no product, no tracking number and no updated response from customer service.

- My BPS account shows that the order has shipped (for two weeks now) but when I click on the transaction for more details, it shows that the order is still processing.

Having to wait 29+ days (and counting) for 1 product is a bit disappointing. What is even more disappointing is the knowledge that had I not sent the original inquiry to customer service, I would have had zero contact from them.

At the end of the day, this is an incredibly disappointing first experience with BPS Nutrition. At this point in time I just want an answer so I can decide what to do going forward. Has the order shipped or not? If so, what is the tracking number?

My order number is 75. If more information is needed, I can give that via PM. I would like to have a quick resolution here and I have no problem updating this thread with any positive response and help I recieve.

- Thx.
The tracking is being emailed to you but it shows it was delivered yesterday. We also never got any emails from you that I can see -- since I am the only one that does emails. Also, remember you got free international shipping and international shipping takes time to clear customs.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
The tracking is being emailed to you but it shows it was delivered yesterday. We also never got any emails from you that I can see -- since I am the only one that does emails. Also, remember you got free international shipping and international shipping takes time to clear customs.
As I mentioned in the PM I sent earlier today, the package was there when I got home from work last night so the product is here and that's great.

I emailed customer service directly from my BPS account on your website. The response I got was from [email protected]. If you'd like, I can forward you the first email exchange, as well as the second email that went unanswered.

Free Int'l shipping is great and I am thankful for that but the customs clearance only took 25 minutes. This was not a complaint about shipping times. My concern was that I had no tracking number, no knowledge of whether or not the item was shipped and no response to my last email to customer service, so it was starting to look like maybe my order had been misplaced or an error had kept it from being processed properly. On top of that, I also never got an email confirmatiion of my order from your company so that was the first thing that worried me; All I had was my paypal receipt.

At the end of the day I have my package and that's awesome. Hopefully I enjoy the product so that I can recommend it to others on the board.

Thanks.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
As I mentioned in the PM I sent earlier today, the package was there when I got home from work last night so the product is here and that's great. I emailed customer service directly from my BPS account on your website. The response I got was from [email protected]. If you'd like, I can forward you the first email exchange, as well as the second email that went unanswered. Free Int'l shipping is great and I am thankful for that but the customs clearance only took 25 minutes. This was not a complaint about shipping times. My concern was that I had no tracking number, no knowledge of whether or not the item was shipped and no response to my last email to customer service, so it was starting to look like maybe my order had been misplaced or an error had kept it from being processed properly. On top of that, I also never got an email confirmatiion of my order from your company so that was the first thing that worried me; All I had was my paypal receipt. At the end of the day I have my package and that's awesome. Hopefully I enjoy the product so that I can recommend it to others on the board. Thanks.
I am glad we got this sorted out for you bud! We at BPS apologize for the inconvenience

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
Wrong thread... Admin please delete. Thanks!

Last edited:
Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Well, since Donnie is bumping all of my old threads today......lol.

I think this is a great apportunity to do what I have done many times on this forum...recommend Dermacrine to anybody that might be interested. It is definitely a quality product and does what you'd expect it to do.

Thanks for making an affordable product that works!

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
Well, since Donnie is bumping all of my old threads today......lol.

I think this is a great apportunity to do what I have done many times on this forum...recommend Dermacrine to anybody that might be interested. It is definitely a quality product and does what you'd expect it to do.

Thanks for making an affordable product that works!
That is fantastic and we are so stoked you like it enough to recommend to everyone!