No expiration date on bottle of sarms

Jonatari9

Awards
I got a bottle of Landmark research stage 4C rapid response pro-anabolic which I opened about 6 years ago just to see what the capsules look like never use them, are they safe to take now no expiration date on the bottom?

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Medical authorities state that expired medicine is safe to take, even those that expired years ago. It's true the effectiveness of a drug may decrease over time, but much of the original potency still remains even a decade after the expiration date.

Keep your old stuff dry and cold. Some freeze it. Stuff is fine but potency can be changed depending on storage.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Medical authorities state that expired medicine is safe to take, even those that expired years ago. It's true the effectiveness of a drug may decrease over time, but much of the original potency still remains even a decade after the expiration date.

Keep your old stuff dry and cold. Some freeze it. Stuff is fine but potency can be changed depending on storage.
Yeahhhhh .....
Sometimes sunlight, heat, or moisture can do Nasty stuff to meds.
If your "meds" have been exposed to any of those, I'd toss them.

Better safe than sorry.
.:)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There is no one size fits all answer to this. Some things just degrade in potency but some compounds can start to convert to other things. In all likelihood, no one has probably ever researched it with a lot of things like you're talking about to know.