No experience with sarms

Mhernandez

Awards
I've taken phs in the past and clen but no experience with sarms. I'm doing Ostarine at 25mgs, Cardarine starting at 10mg and then at 20mgs. And S4 at 75mgs split in the day about 2 weeks in.

Clomid for pct.

My questions is should I feel anything at all when I take it the first time like jitters or a preworkout type feeling or will I just notice it at the gym?

If this is the wrong area for this Subject I apologize.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Personally never felt anything on it

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Personally never felt anything on it

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Slight increase in endurance. I got more from PH runs.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
you wont "feel" anything... Personally, Osta was a complete bust for me... all sides, no benefits. Tanked my T levels and only had very minor cardio/endurance benefits which were basically negated by the lethargy and softness throughout. Would never run it again.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
you wont "feel" anything... Personally, Osta was a complete bust for me... all sides, no benefits. Tanked my T levels and only had very minor cardio/endurance benefits which were basically negated by the lethargy and softness throughout. Would never run it again.
ive never heard of osta having any kind of cardio or endurance benefits?

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've taken phs in the past and clen but no experience with sarms. I'm doing Ostarine at 25mgs, Cardarine starting at 10mg and then at 20mgs. And S4 at 75mgs split in the day about 2 weeks in.

Clomid for pct.

My questions is should I feel anything at all when I take it the first time like jitters or a preworkout type feeling or will I just notice it at the gym?

If this is the wrong area for this Subject I apologize.
Hmm, lots of guys bashing Sarms. I noticed an increase weight gain, fullness and pumps on osta, nothing crazy but noticeable.

Rad140 is by far my favorite, vascular as ****, great pumps and lean mass.

Get bloodwork done, sarms are harsh on my liver.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hmm, lots of guys bashing Sarms. I noticed an increase weight gain, fullness and pumps on osta, nothing crazy but noticeable.

Rad140 is by far my favorite, vascular as ****, great pumps and lean mass.

Get bloodwork done, sarms are harsh on my liver.
im tryin to decide between rad140 for next run or some phs...Any good fatloss with rad?

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
im tryin to decide between rad140 for next run or some phs...Any good fatloss with rad?
I didn’t/don’t have much fat to lose but yes, I leaned out a lot. The veins in my forehead started to bulg and show 24/7.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Didn’t see any above benefit from 10mg cardarine taken pre workout, only. Also if you do it that way, you’ll likely have some post cycle to keep up training intensity a lil bit.