No effects from LGD 4033, help appreciated

Denis96

Awards
Im 2 days away from starting my 4th week of LGD 4033 powder. I havent noticed any strength, size, or mental effects. Should I double my dose to see if this stuff works?

>Source: irc

>Dosage: 2.5/5/5 (miligram scale, i weigh out a weeks worth of pills at once to minimize compunded error. I actually 3d printed a custom pill-holder for this lol)

>Training: I have been naturally bodybuilding for 6 years, and did a lot of MMA and biking before that.
I typically lift 5 days a week.
My split is back&biceps, legs&shoulders, chest&triceps,shoulders&biceps.
I also load and unload hay bails every now and then and haven't noticed any preformance increase.

>Starting stats:
Back Squat: 225x8, 275x2
Deadlift: 405x2
Barbell Bench: 225x4, 205x6
Db Bench: 105x5
DbShoulder press: 75x2
Bb Shoulder press: 135x4, 125x8
Body Weight: 190 lbs
Body fat: 12%
Height: 6'1.5"

>Current stats:
193 lbs
Barbell shoulder press: 135x5
My abs look better cuz I've started training them more regularly.

>Possibly important note:
i stopped taking creatine at the beginning of this cycle. In the past I've noticed creatine makes me around 5 lbs heavier but I don't notice much strength effects from it, just a tiny bit more plump looking.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Bunk product, I’m surprised you up and stopped using creatine usually things keep getting better with it. Have you revamped your training and diet?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’d double the dose, and if that does nothing, then it’s definitely bunk.

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've used IRC before and it was either bunk or extremely under dosed for multiple products. They are closing shortly and I'm not surprised.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You only used 2.5mg and then 5mg for the next two weeks? I know some people recommend this low of a dose but I think you should more than double it. Try 15-20mg instead.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also, week 4 is when you start to notice something and some people claim it isn’t until week 6 that you start to realize it’s full effect.

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Usually takes 4 weeks to see anything but at your dose will probably be longer. Your looking at 2-3 pounds of muscle after 10 weeks at that dose. Not worth it, up the dose!

Denis96

Awards
People on reddit say the lgd from irc works but there's one guy who has had the same experience as me at almost the same time. I'll bump up to 10 mg this week then 15 the week after. I ordered 1g of this stuff and 1g Nolva. After 2 weeks of my first order, I ordered 2 grams of lgd, nolva, mk 677, and yk. Everyone on reddit says irc is the most reputable supplier so I'm kinda pissed off

Last edited:

Denis96

Awards
This was supposed to be a small cycle to see how my body reacts but i will up the dose. What strength differences should I see at my current dosage if i was plateaued for 6 months beforhand?
Edit:
Im also thinking of taking creatine again cuz i know i lost water weight because of stopping right at the beginning of my cycle. This way i get a more accurate measurement of the weight and strength increase relative to the beginning of my cycle.

Last edited:
YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My strength has certainly increased on lgd. Don’t expect a mind blowing increase though but it should be noticeable. The even bigger change for me is the muscle endurance and overall aggression I have. I can lift way longer and heavier with almost no breaks and I just feel like a beast. It’s tough to determine exactly how much stronger you’ll get, considering we’re all different. I’d be shocked if your lifts don’t go up by at least 10 lbs though. Everything I’m saying is based on my current cycle. I’m on 22mg of lgd, 4 pumps of dermacrine, and I just added 6mg of yk11 four days ago. I’m halfway through week 5 of my cycle and plan on going for 11 weeks. I noticed almost nothing until around week 4 and now the changes are becoming more evident. So be patient.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
People on reddit say the lgd from irc works but there's one guy who has had the same experience as me at almost the same time. I'll bump up to 10 mg this week then 15 the week after. I ordered 1g of this stuff and 1g Nolva. After 2 weeks of my first order, I ordered 2 grams of lgd, nolva, mk 677, and yk. Everyone on reddit says irc is the most reputable supplier so I'm kinda pissed off
I bought from a research company years ago that had plenty of good reviews, and little to no bad reviews, but both products turned out to be completely bunk. It’s pretty pathetic that people would make fake ancillary drugs, especially considering how cheap the raws are for most of them.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I bought from a research company years ago that had plenty of good reviews, and little to no bad reviews, but both products turned out to be completely bunk. It’s pretty pathetic that people would make fake ancillary drugs, especially considering how cheap the raws are for most of them.
Yeah, totally agree. These companies rip us off so bad. A dose of lgd for them is like 3 cents and we have to pay insanely inflated prices, and to top it off the products are often underdosed or fake.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
gotta be bunk I've ran it at 10 mgs for 8 weeks and had excellent results

Denis96

Awards
I just weighed out 10mg pills for the next week, and will do 15mg the week after if I still don't feel anything. I'm also going to send an email to irc.
I just did 11 pullups, the same as before. Thanks for the help

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Id expect to start feeling a bit sh1tty about now if not sooner, too. Like, mild lethargy at least. Even at a "low" dose of 5mg.

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
Id expect to start feeling a bit sh1tty about now if not sooner, too. Like, mild lethargy at least. Even at a "low" dose of 5mg.
not necessarily, some people don't have any lethargy, I’ve run osta 3 times 20-30 mg all long cutting cycles 10-14 weeks never had any ....

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
not necessarily, some people don't have any lethargy, I’ve run osta 3 times 20-30 mg all long cutting cycles 10-14 weeks never had any ....
He's running LGD not ostarine, and I said Id expect lethargy, not that it would necessarily occur.

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just weighed out 10mg pills for the next week, and will do 15mg the week after if I still don't feel anything. I'm also going to send an email to irc.
I just did 11 pullups, the same as before. Thanks for the help
They will email you back asking you for the batch # so they can send you the lab results for purity. Then they will remind you that it is solely for research purposes and not for you to use. I've tried that already. All the lab results I've ever seen from any company have been spot on, yet some companies work for me some don't...strange right?

Denis96

Awards
I'm noticing muscle soreness in my biceps post workout, I dont usually experience this in biceps. I also seeing slightly more vascularity and larger pumps. I am more agressive but this may be due to bs in my life. Hopefully these are some signs and not placebo.
Im going to continue my use of creatine. Should I bump up to 15 mg or do another week of 10mg?

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm noticing muscle soreness in my biceps post workout, I dont usually experience this in biceps. I also seeing slightly more vascularity and larger pumps. I am more agressive but this may be due to bs in my life. Hopefully these are some signs and not placebo.
Im going to continue my use of creatine. Should I bump up to 15 mg or do another week of 10mg?
I would just bump it right up. If you're getting slight results from it, more should help. Plus my experience with a couple irc items is that it's very underdosed. 30mg from irc was less effective for me than 20mg at 2 other sources. Once I bumped it to 30 I started to feel the effects again.