NitroVarin

Cunning

Awards
Has anyone used this product? Any successes, failures or alternatives to nightime protein?

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
It may be a good protein, but I've heard that it is no better than other top protein products. Until I saw some proof, I would just stick with a reputable company like optimum!!

Sean

Awards
It may be a good protein, but I've heard that it is no better than other top protein products. Until I saw some proof, I would just stick with a reputable company like optimum!!
Agreed.

shady

Awards
i like my bioplex . it taste great and it has 175 serving's for 55 bucks . low carbs and fat . i think i will stick with it .

TMack40

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Nitrovarin and all of those other "night time" proteins are way overpriced. Just find yourself a good blend for a night time shake that has alot of casein in it. I like sytrax's isomatrix. I like making my own mixes at proteinfactory.com even better. But they have been under much scrutiny lately for failing label claims. Im hoping it was just an error or simply mistake and not someone trying to rip us off. Good luck.

Sean

Awards
It's a night protein? LOL, those are worthless. Just get yourself casein from proteinfactory or lots of cottage chese.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Here's another vote for optimum. I love this stuff!

ManBeast

Cunning

Awards
Thanks to everyone for the responses and saving me some money. I am new to this and, from what I have read, have already been taken by MuscleTech, especially their Acetabolan-II. You live and learn... :(

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
casien like everyone said is good. basically you just want to read about the different forms of protien and how long they take to be digested, then go from there. For night time I would assume you wanted a protien source that was in your system longer so you would get a more "time released" and sustained amount of protien in your system throughout your sleep..

h19

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Cottage cheese, cottage cheese, cottage cheese and one scoop whey ...

I love it.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
without a doubt, if the prices for nitrovarin, night charger, somnabol pm....on and on where similar to any other blend, i would try a tub. but seriously, even high rollers cant afford to put out 50+ for 15 servings. ill def stick to my cheaper blends (metrx protein +, problend55, prov60, proteinfactory mix), cottage cheese, and milk.

Supa Freek 420

Supa Freek 420

E-BOLLER
Awards
  • Established
Cottage cheese, cottage cheese, cottage cheese and one scoop whey ...

I love it.
I can't keep enough of it in my fridge! Proteincustomizer.com is another option for those turned off by PF's professionalism, or rather lack of it. Hopefully this one turns out better.

U of R Man

Awards
Casein, cottage cheese, whey, cheap stuff is not necessarily bad stuff, but those night time proteins are definitely a waste of money...