NitroNOX Pro Preworkout Week Log

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
image-2673380803.jpg

Big thanks for letting me try this out guys and all the free goodies that come along with it. I wanted to give a general log for a week use of product before making a final review, so here is the log. Will put the final review here next Friday.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Finished up my workout and on the treadmill now. Some things I noticed was that the flavor is great, it is a bit strong so I added in some creatine to the mix so that it was a bit less, it is good either way but I'm just not a fan of strong taste, it can give me nausea. Can feel the betaine, feels like I got some ants crawling on me now, which isn't too bad, but it is funny because it only started when I got on the treadmill and not while I was lifting or maybe it was there and didn't notice because I was focusing on the muscles. Mixed fairly well, no chunks or particles that I can see floating on the top of the bottom.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Subbed and 1st

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
"In"..... though I prob won't be in too much lol

You should post a pic in the shirt... Interested in the fit

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established

Hit the gym twice today first workout was Sheiko and the other was just random ****. Went and tried out a new gym today, so that is why I went twice, once to my regular gym and I decided later on to try out this new gym that just opened.

View attachment 113379

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Checking on you man! Keep up the good work

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Same flavor I picked too.

I'm hoping its a tight XL because I'm a large.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Bit of a rough night, had those ant biting feelin while trying to go to bed. No idea if this could of been influencing it as I took this preworkout early in the morning, might try washing my sheets to see if that is it

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Bit of a rough night, had those ant biting feelin while trying to go to bed. No idea if this could of been influencing it as I took this preworkout early in the morning, might try washing my sheets to see if that is it
Keep meh posted on this bro.. Recently had to stop taking a pre because it was giving me heart palpitations, so I'm a little weary heading into this guy

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Keep meh posted on this bro.. Recently had to stop taking a pre because it was giving me heart palpitations, so I'm a little weary heading into this guy
Wow, damn.. what pre gave you an issue? Or was it you think a buildup of not taking breaks from stims? I barely ever take stims, unless I'm logging for a company. I do have some bad family history with hear issues. Sheets are clean , so will see tonight.

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Wow, damn.. what pre gave you an issue? Or was it you think a buildup of not taking breaks from stims? I barely ever take stims, unless I'm logging for a company. I do have some bad family history with hear issues. Sheets are clean , so will see tonight.
Haha I was using LG Sciences EPIC at four scoops... I don't usually take stim breaks either, but I was off from the gym for 4-6ish weeks, so I had no stims

Max dose is 6 scoops

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Haha I was using LG Sciences EPIC at four scoops... I don't usually take stim breaks either, but I was off from the gym for 4-6ish weeks, so I had no stims Max dose is 6 scoops
Ah gotcha. I always go lowest possible dose in most cases for stims. But good thing to note on the epic I was thinking of giving it a try, will keep dosing moderate

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Went to the new gym that I have a 3 day pass to. Now to shabby of a place, but too many aesthetic crew wannabes flexing in mirrors here haha. Will be going back to my regular gym tomorrow.

For DB press, I did 75lbs, 85lbs, 90lbs, 95lbs, and 100lbs dumbell, ran the rack a bit till I couldnt get at least 8.

saturday.png

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Hoping my NitroNOX shows up tomorrow. It would be great to get that and my E9 on the same day :)

szZXsquid

Awards
Soon as my package arrives in the mail ill set up my log i hope to c it soon haha nice log abe btw

TeamGSN

TeamGSN

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hoping my NitroNOX shows up tomorrow. It would be great to get that and my E9 on the same day :)[/QUOTE

just checked your tracking and it indicates yours will arrive on Wednesday....UPS seems to be running a little slow as it was shipped last Thursday :dunno:

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Excellent! It's so cool that you checked for me and let me know. I have something specific to look forward to. Like Christmas Day! I can't wait until Wednesday now :)

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Really extreme workout, my wrist hurt before entering the gym, but me n my girl broke up, so needed some heavy weights to fix me up. Missed some deadlifts at the end, but got the work done.

monday3.png

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
how would you describe the energy, focus, pump compared to others? I am taking my first scoop tonight!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
how would you describe the energy, focus, pump compared to others? I am taking my first scoop tonight!
I enjoyed it very much, never had any preworkouts with a good amount of beta, so the tingles took some adjusting. Will toss up my final review in a bit

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Final review:

Mixability: 5/5
Very fine powder, that didn't leave any residue that I could notice either on the bottom or top. Some of the powder seemed to look different than the rest like it had gotten wet and dried, but it was still perfect.

Flavor: 5/5
Strawberry kiwi is a damn good flavor, though it was a bit strong the first time I mixed it up, so I tossed in some creatine and it was perfect, not too sweet.

Overall: 5/5
This product was great for preworkout and except for a few nights of itches, which I believe we're accounted to dirty sheets was good on betaine. Never have taken it at this dose or in general really so it was a good ingredient to add in. The tingles during a workout just makes you fee like a monster!

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
agreed. Pretty Damn good so far

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
TeamGSN

TeamGSN

Board Sponsor
Awards
jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Liking those video reviews,cool idea!!Also just letting everyone know there is a special coupon code for anabolic minds members that gives you $20 off nitronox making your price $29.Just enter code at checkout (see code below).

GSNAM20
Sure thing. I see that youtube has only a couple videos about nitronox. I will be making more, and getting better at it too I hope.