Nitric Oxide

batmanraider9

Awards
So what are the must haves for nitric oxide? So far I just have L-Arginine and L-Citrulline. Along with Hyde's PWO. Wondering what i need to add to my arsenal.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
For increasing NO, nitrates are tough to beat.

As a single product, Super Swole from CEL is very comprehensive.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Definitely agree with the above! We just had a sale on Super Swole at Strong Supplement Shop.. If you're looking for add ons to a pre I like agmatine sulfate, L-Citrulline, and glycerol.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
3-6g L Citrulline
1g agmatine
2g of arginine, citrulline, Creatine or Betaine nitrates
300-600mg vaso6
50-100mg S7
3-5g Hydromax
1-1.5g Nitrosigine
2g calcium lactate
50mg astragin
5-10mg Bioperine

would be some good ingredients to look into

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Depends if you are looking solely at Nitric Oxide or looking for just things that help pump in general. Keep in mind even those that boost NO also may have other benefits as well.

Specifically NO:
Citrulline: Increase in plasma levels of ornithine and arginine (better than either individually orally themselves) and urea metabolites while helping with NO.

Agmatine: Inhibits Nitric Oxide synthase enzymes, thereby helping keep NO elevated.

Amealpeptides: Increased blood vessel dilation and blood flow via NO.

Nitrates: Keep in mind the NO derived benefits of Nitrate bound Amino Acids come from the Nitrates themselves not the Amino Acid they are bound to so not all amounts are equal. For example Betaine Nitrate will provide more Nitrate per gram than Arginine or Creatine bound Nitrate.

S7: A study showed an increase of NO by 230%.

Vaso6: Increase endothelium-dependent relaxation via the release of nitric oxide.

Arginine Silicate: Increased blood levels of Arginine and NO.

Again keep in mind there are other ways to boost performance and pumps, like water/hydration (Glycerol, Creatine, Betaine, Taurine, electrolytes), even more "basic" ways like improved glycogen levels (eating enough carbs), and other areas as well but I don't want to ramble for too long (like I already have haha).

Hopefully that gets you moving in the right direction. Preferably choose 1 at a time to assess your results and choose based on other potential benefits if you want to get the most bang for your buck.

slickwillie

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have been taking PES High Volume for the past 6 months and have been pleased. But tomorrow my shipment of VasoForce XT will arrive, and I will be stacking the two until my tub of High Volume is empty. Then it will be interesting to see how the VasoForce XT performs as a stand-alone.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Others may disagree, but I used Potassium Nitrate (KNO3). It can be purchased inexpensively in bulk from scientific stores or off of Amazon (used in wine making).

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Others may disagree, but I used Potassium Nitrate (KNO3). It can be purchased inexpensively in bulk from scientific stores or off of Amazon (used in wine making).
How much do you take per workout.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Examples of Nitrates?
They are going to be bound to something, usually various amino acids or salt/potassium. Not a ton of individual options out there (they are a patented ingredient so availability tends to be a bit more limited). Creatine Nitrate, Betaine Nitrate, and Arginine Nitrate tend to be the most common.

Search for NO3-T (trademarked name) for better luck hunting them down. EVL Pump Mode and Purus Noxygen are decent Glycerol + Nitrate options if you want to try them out without them being in too crazy of a formula.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My favorites .. S7, Vaso6, L citrulline .. Agmatine

overall yeah CEL superswole is all you need and once you start using it you will see .. overall feeling, recovery will be enhanced as well.