Nitramine, stimul8, turnt up amp and adenosine monophosphate

ForceOfNature

Awards
Hey guys, I have found great deals on 3 pre workouts. Need help choosing.

Stimul8
Nitramine
Turnt up amp

I'm extremely interested in turnt up amp, please take a look at the formula, it's on tfsupplements. I found that it contains adenosine monophosphate, I heard this is potentially dangerous when injected but this is oral so info on this ingredient would be greatly appreciated. Other than that share your thoughts and opinions on these products and tell which one you pick.
Thanks

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Buy em all, find out what YOU like.

Pumps? Stims? Value?

ForceOfNature

Awards
Buy em all, find out what YOU like.

Pumps? Stims? Value?
If only I could, Stims is what I'm looking for. I hear nitramine is comparable to OG craze. Anyone have experience with it?

medinacirilo

medinacirilo

Awards
  • Established
I just finished a tub of Nitramine, and it doesn't hold a candle to Stimul8!!! Believe me, it's very potent, and I'm a stim junkie! At 3/4 to 1 level scoop I was amped. I though I was all Chingon one day and "Bro Scooped" it; I couldn't get a good workout in because of anxiety! Had me peeking out of my front window! I highly suggest it due to value and potency, just respect it. As for Nitramine, great pumps and focus, but actual energy was very lacking

ForceOfNature

Awards
Anyone got info on adenosine monophosphate? And what are your guys thoughts on turnt up amp?

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stimul8! I'm a stim lover and this PWO will make you vibrate. Start at half scoop if you buy it.

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nitramine is great for a lower to medium level stim pre workout. It's strongest aspect is focus, energy is pretty smooth, nothing outrageous. Haven't tried Stimul8 yet, but heard nothing but good things if you love high stim pre's.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
If only I could, Stims is what I'm looking for. I hear nitramine is comparable to OG craze. Anyone have experience with it?
Nitramine is nothing like OG Craze. For me, I'd call it tame at best - but it's not supposed to be a heavy stim product, so I'm not knocking it. Stimul8 is the real deal. Never heard of Turnt Up before this, but it's name is on par with Sizzurp (another pwo I just heard about)

ForceOfNature

Awards
This is the formula for turnt up amp, it's confirmed to have 225mg of amp citrate per serving so you can kind of get an idea of the dosage of other ingredients in there, it looks very interesting. Any thoughts?

Nutrition Facts

Serving Size:1 scoop servings Per Container: 45*Amount Per serving Get Turnt UP Blend: 735mg Beta Alanine, L-Arginine, Agmatine Sulfate**

Endurance Vascularity & Pumps Blend:

4-Amino-2-Methylpantane Citrate, Caffeine Anhydrous, Methyl Synephrine HCL, Paullinia Cupana (Guarana Seed 22% Caffeine), Adenosine Monophosphate HCL, Picamolin, Hordenine HCL, Dendrobium (1% Alkaloids) HPLC, Rauwolscine Alpha Yohimbine HCL, Huperzine A
2765mg

Other Ingredients:*Natural & Artificial Flavor, Sucralose, Citric Acid, Acesulfame-k, FD&C Red #40.Note:*Ingredients and Nutrition Data are for the Watermelon Burst flavor. Other flavors may vary.*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lgi Fully Loaded AMPlified edition is the strongest pre I've tried in some time, worth a look

We've got a slew available at 15-20% off at Nutriverse if you're interested, see supplement deals section for deetz on our V-Day sale

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Nitramine between those 3

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stimul8 for sure. Although I'm a rep, it was the only pre I used consistently a year and a half prior to becoming one. It's the shiz.

compan

compan

Awards
I've never had a stronger pre-workout than Stimul8. Got samples at the Europa one year and the guy handing them out was saying "strongest pre-workout out there". I figured it was just typical sales talk... One scoop later I was seeing sounds and hearing colors.

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
Stimul8 is fantastic that Tropic Storm LOTS of energy

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
im a rep for finaflex and I honestly never used stimul8 until a few months after I started with the company. I was surprised.. its like ultimate orange from back in the day, and some of the older VPX stuff that was off the hook. anyhow I have been using it daily in the form of RTDs and I drink half when I get to work and half on my way home or heading to the gym.. if I need a little extra I have a Stimul8 pill. how many companies out there cover all those angles..! powders.. check RTDs.. check! pills.. double check!! so versatile

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stimul8 if looking for atoms for sure. Nitramine is nothing like og craze, but it's one of my fav pwo's when looking for less stim. If stim is your goal, hard to beat stimul8

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
Stimul8 wins hands down if you are looking for the best bang for your buck Stim. One scoop is plenty!
I really like Nitramine but its a 2 scooper IMO. Even at 2 scoops it is not quite the stim as 1 scoop of Stimul8, but it does have a better ergogenic formula than Stimul8
Never tried the other one.

ForceOfNature

Awards
How's the focus in stimul8? It looks like it's solely for energy, I don't see a lot if ingredients that would help with focus.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh just buy it already! Find out for yourself!
Blunt but correct, lol. You've gotten good feedback on both, if your into atoms more, grab stimul8. And when u finish that one, grab nitramine and compare. You'll enjoy both

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
I thought the focus on stimul8 was pretty decent, but you can always add in some nootropics like ALCAR or noopept.

Keep meaning to try that Apple feel like I am prob missing out

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
the focus could be better, but that's not what this product is for.