Nipples keep changing sizes?

S

Swoler6

Awards
  • First Up Vote
So I did a pct of tamoxafin RC of 4weeks. Finished it about 2-3weeks ago. I was terrified of gyno and started paying attention to my nuts and nipples after my cycle and pct and learning symptoms and seeing my nuts shrink and nipples become sensitive they are the first two things I look at in the mirror and probably all ways will now lol.
My nuts don't seem to have fully come back although I never really took note of pre cycle nut / nipple sizes.
My nuts seem smaller but every once and a while the stars align and my nuts seem full. Then then look small most of the time. My nipples are the reall kicker though. Some times when I get ready to hop in the shower. They'll look small. And Sometimes my nipples like like freakin pancakes. And then other times my left nipple will look normal and my right nipple will look gigantic. Now like I said I never paid attention before like I do now. But it's DEFINITELY noticable. But the weird thing is they fluctuate. I'd freak out if they were to STAY huge. And I dont have any nipple pains. So what gives?
Anyone else experience this? I would love to think that it's just all in my head. But it's deffinitely not. Is this some kind of hormonall fluctuation of my body trying to find that balance? Like I said I finished my tamoxafin pct. Should I take something like a low dose AI?
now to be fair I have been drinking ALOT over the holidays and let my self go a good bit. Then it just hit me how fat I was getting and my liver was hurting. So I dropped the alcohol and got my ass to the gym today. Anyways any one got advice or personal experiences?

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What compounds did you run in your cycle? Any 19nors? And did you get any bloodwork at all done?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Maybe you’re just a little cold sometimes? 😇

Reactions: UNX
S

Swoler6

Awards
  • First Up Vote
What compounds did you run in your cycle? Any 19nors? And did you get any bloodwork at all done?
It was my first ever cycle. I ran liquid cardarine 20mg and ostarine 30mg for 5 weeks. Like back in September. I didn't do a proper pct untill last week of November. Finished pct on Christmas day.
As for 19nors. What are those??? Lol forgive me I'm still learning lol. And yeah I know I should know this **** before doing it. I thought I did know enough but apparently I didn't know a damn thing lol. As for bloods I have not done any bloods because I thought this was side effect free (wrong sources )

On a side not my libido is back. Thank God. Muscle lost thought and fat came back. But I'm slowly getting back on track and getting a grip. Although like I said my nuts don't fill up the sack like before. And my nipples seem to change. Although I haven't noticed in in the past several days /week. I'm just curious if anyone has experienced that or what it means

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
What is your age? That may play into recovery time, too.