Nipple tenderness and new lump after starting an AI and 25mg clomid every 3 days

Linkedcube

Awards
Hi im the overweight guy who started taking an AI to reduce estrogen. Been feeling better and lost 10lbs but today is the first day my nipplereally irritated, feel like there going to pop, and a new lump Grew on the right side that is tender when i touch it as well. Usually my nipples are inverted and soft but now they aren’t and are pretty hard.
I took 2.5mg of letrozole daily for 5 days, and than switched to 1mg arimidex yesterday and today (only had 5 pills of letro, waiting for more in mail, long story). Not having any signs of low estrogen yet. But today is the first day i am having nipple pain (also it happened 5 mins after i took 25mg clomid, and happened during playing full court basketball)

could it be estrogen rebound from stopping the letrozole? Maybe up the dose of arimidex?

will post a picture now

Giantaxe25

Awards
You’re just taking an ai by itself to lose weight ?

Linkedcube

Awards
Now that i think about it, it can’t be rebound, cuz i actually took my last pill
Of letrozole yesterday and also took 1mg of arimidex yesterday later in the day. Any ideas? Or is this normal?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Now that i think about it, it can’t be rebound, cuz i actually took my last pill
Of letrozole yesterday and also took 1mg of arimidex yesterday later in the day. Any ideas? Or is this normal?
Why did you choose Letro?

And, Why did you take Letro, and then Arimidex the same day?

Linkedcube

Awards
Why did you choose Letro?

And, Why did you take Letro, and then Arimidex the same day?
My estrogen is very high, have alot of bodyfat, and im a heavy aromatizer. Chose letro because it is the strongest. But i could only get 5 pills until my shipment comes in, but i was able to get a quick shipment of arimidex.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My estrogen is very high, have alot of bodyfat, and im a heavy aromatizer. Chose letro because it is the strongest. But i could only get 5 pills until my shipment comes in, but i was able to get a quick shipment of arimidex.
Only click it once, brother.
... If you need to... Refresh your device.

Who told you your Estro was high?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Oh ..... You've got those other posts.

Personally, I would've went with Aromasin.
It's a "friendly" compound, and is generally side-free (unless you overdo it).
And I wouldn't have taken them both the same day.

I hope you've got some kind of dosage plan going, or you could end up feeling like crap (amongst other issues).

Linkedcube

Awards
Oh ..... You've got those other posts.

Personally, I would've went with Aromasin.
It's a "friendly" compound, and is generally side-free (unless you overdo it).
And I wouldn't have taken them both the same day.

I hope you've got some kind of dosage plan going, or you could end up feeling like crap (amongst other issues).
So is The nipple burning pain a side effect or
Is it an indicater of something

Linkedcube

Awards
Just found this on rxlist website

One of the side effects of arimidex: breast swelling/tenderness/pain

that is strange since people use it for gyno??

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So is The nipple burning pain a side effect or
Is it an indicater of something
Honestly, it could be any of the above.

Is there any way you could get another test?

Unless there's an emergency, I always recommend that guys Ease into an AI.
There's no way to know how it will affect you the first time, and usually, guys are really unsure how to determine what they're feeling at first.

Linkedcube

Awards
Honestly, it could be any of the above.

Is there any way you could get another test?

Unless there's an emergency, I always recommend that guys Ease into an AI.
There's no way to know how it will affect you the first time, and usually, guys are really unsure how to determine what they're feeling at first.
Thanks alot, im gonna switch back to the letrozole as soon as it comes in since i didnt have any side effects with it, and see if my insurance will
Cover another blood test. Going to do 2.5mg letro per day until I notice some low e2 symptoms

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks alot, im gonna switch back to the letrozole as soon as it comes in since i didnt have any side effects with it, and see if my insurance will
Cover another blood test. Going to do 2.5mg letro per day until I notice some low e2 symptoms
That's a Lot, man.
Apparently you've never experienced crashed E? (Yet).

Everyone thinks that "The strongest drug must be better"! And the highest doses are best!

But that is rarely the case.

Anyway .... Good luck.

Linkedcube

Awards
That's a Lot, man.
Apparently you've never experienced crashed E? (Yet).

Everyone thinks that "The strongest drug must be better"! And the highest doses are best!

But that is rarely the case.

Anyway .... Good luck.
i havent experienced it,
Im thinking since i have so much fat which carries aromatase its gonna be hard to
Crash my E. What doseage do you recommend,
And how long would it take to feel
The crashed E at 2.5mg daily letrozole,

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
i havent experienced it,
Im thinking since i have so much fat which carries aromatase its gonna be hard to
Crash my E. What doseage do you recommend,
And how long would it take to feel
The crashed E at 2.5mg daily letrozole,
Who knows for sure when you'll feel it. Sometimes you don't really feel it until you've totally smashed it.

There was a clinical study that had overweight guys, with higher Estrogen, and lower Test.
They treated them with 2.5mg Letro a WEEK,and they had excellent results.
Their Estrogen was cut in half, and their Test went up Dramatically.
But (of course) you couldn't do that too long or the health side-effects from the Letro will catch up with you.