nighty night WITH Dream N Grow-IronMagLabs

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
A big thanks to heavy iron AND wesb2387 and all at Iron Mag Labs. Got one bottle of Dream and Grow.

Dose- 1 cap and then may up it.

HX- I have used the following sleep products:

IFN OUT COLD- pretty good-liked it
Formutech Nutrition Rem 8.0- Good for sleep - but woke up groggy- so wasn't that good

STATS as of 9/22/16

5.5 height
238 lbs
BF uncertain

Training- I am a high volume trainer. I have trained that way for over 20 years now. I train 1 muscle group per day. I am training 5 day on and 2 off due to work-run 12 hour shifts.

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
DAY 1- took one cap 30 min before bed

Headed to bed and mind was calm and foggy. I did not turn around and around in bed and just hit the pillow and felt asleep. Sleep was deep. Didn't have work today so woke up late and refreshed. Ate breakfast and headed to gym. Mood was very happy and hit the weight hard and even now mood is high. Also less pain in joints. Side wise - I had a dry mouth and kept taking in fluids- nothing major-as it don't interfere with gym or life.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hell yea man, thanks for the log! Looking forward to this.

Lee_Westwood

Lee_Westwood

Awards
always interested in new sleep aids! i'm a deep sleeper so anything that can knock me out and allow me to wake up fine is a winner!

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
How's it been going the past few nights?

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
Day 4- took one cap 30 min before bed.

Got to sleep very fast- usually it takes 1.5 to 2 hours for me to fall asleep. With Dream and Grow it takes 10-30 min. I am naturally a deep sleeper, so no help needed here. I still waking up refreshed and mood next day is great. Work even seems easier.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 4- took one cap 30 min before bed.

Got to sleep very fast- usually it takes 1.5 to 2 hours for me to fall asleep. With Dream and Grow it takes 10-30 min. I am naturally a deep sleeper, so no help needed here. I still waking up refreshed and mood next day is great. Work even seems easier.
Good stuff man

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
will be overseas for 7-10 day...will resume log then..

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
Got home in the night yesterday...went to japan. I used 2 caps of Dream and Grow that night. It knocked me out cool and I had a deep sleep. Japan is opposite of US- if its night here it morning there. So Dream and Grow saved my ass when it came to jet lag. I dropped it down to one cap the following two days and woke up great and refreshed. I do feel that 1 cap is the sweet spot for me.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I just made a purchase for Dream-n-Grow.
Can't wait to start the Zzzzzz.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Got home in the night yesterday...went to japan. I used 2 caps of Dream and Grow that night. It knocked me out cool and I had a deep sleep. Japan is opposite of US- if its night here it morning there. So Dream and Grow saved my ass when it came to jet lag. I dropped it down to one cap the following two days and woke up great and refreshed. I do feel that 1 cap is the sweet spot for me.
Agreed man, the jet lag is real when traveling US-Japan. Glad to see you're enjoying the DNG!

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
Agreed man, the jet lag is real when traveling US-Japan. Glad to see you're enjoying the DNG!
sad thing was I don't take it to japan. I don't know customs in japan..could have ended up in trouble.

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
Still taking the DNG at one scoop..coming back to the gym..first week was tough and now I am back full steam. Sleep has been good with DNG and I go to bed really calm and fall into sleep fast. The major side to complain about is the dry mouth on wake up. It feels like you have to drink a full gallon of water. But the dry mouth does go away in a about 2-3 hours.