Night time, day time, both?

blasteryui

Awards
Should I be taking HGH at night or day,.I'm reading conflicting opposites. I take about 4iu a day. Should it be split into two doses. 2iu in the morning and 2 before bed or..? Can we back this up with studies.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You won’t find any studies that make sense for bodybuilding purposes. That’s why everybody does it different and even the top worlds coach will have different opinion. The most common thing nowadays tho in bodybuilding is first thing AM and second dose post workout.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
There's no studies I'm aware of, and I wouldn't bank on any study with gh anyway because the things going on in your body will send gh down different pathways so it's going to be too many variables

But in general the most important thing is just getting it in your system. All the fine tuning you gotta figure out on your own I think. Ive seen a different advocate for every dosing protocol imaginable so who knows lol

blasteryui

Awards
Is the consensus then one shot in the morning and one after workout ?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Is the consensus then one shot in the morning and one after workout ?
The consensus I would say is take it whenever is easier for you. There's plenty of ppl that only dose 1x per day around there workout. There's other ppl that take it all first thing in the morning, there's other ppl that take it all before bed.

From what I know if your main goal is fat loss then split the dose through the day but again. That's someone's way and not someone else way.

There really is no experts on gh because it's such a complicated thing.

If you asked 10 top coaches you might get 10 different answers.

The most important part is just taking it period