Night shift weight gain

CJNator

Awards
So I’ve been on night shift for a while and I haven’t gotten use to it. I don’t want to eat so I try to cram in everything before work. I eat at least 1000-1200 calories which in anything at all but for some reason I’m still about 180-190 lbs. I gained 20lbs within about 2-3 months while probably eating the same about of calories. I will be trying to eat more and during work but I’m curious as to why and how I gained this weight? Also how can I get it off? It seems that it Judy’s came out of nowhere and I can only blame nightshift for doing this to me.

Randorambo

Awards
Yeah don’t fast just cause you work nights, i did the same thing and killed my metabolism, this was like last month when i discovered why my diet stopped working

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When I worked overnights cortisol shot through the roof. I believe that's at least part of the probable culprit. Its stressful on the body.

CJNator

Awards
Yeah don’t fast just cause you work nights, i did the same thing and killed my metabolism, this was like last month when i discovered why my diet stopped working
Yea I’ll have to starting eating at work. I’ll start doing that ASAP.

CJNator

Awards
When I worked overnights cortisol shot through the roof. I believe that's at least part of the probable culprit. Its stressful on the body.
I had a feeling my cortisol was high, it definitely is stressful. I’ll probably get some ksm 66 to help me out.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
-MVP- Weight Loss 6
-MVP- Weight Loss 0
Training Forum 6
mindgame Get Diesel Nutrition 1
BeardedBreast Supplements 5