Nicotine

VersatileGG

VersatileGG

Awards
Does nicotine boost testosterone/DHT and aromatase estrogen? Could it benefit us natural lifters when using a herbal/nootropic heavy stack that boosts T? (Tongkat ali, cistanche, cordyceps, creatine, maca, ashwagandha, relora etc)

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
If it does, I'd bet the effect is too little to be meaningful. It's an appetite suppressant and a mild stimulant. Can release a little bit of dopamine aswell. I think those are the possible benefits you could get from it.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Does nicotine boost testosterone/DHT and aromatase estrogen? Could it benefit us natural lifters when using a herbal/nootropic heavy stack that boosts T? (Tongkat ali, cistanche, cordyceps, creatine, maca, ashwagandha, relora etc)
The answer is not enough to make a difference. Not even close. It's also one of the most addictive substances on the planet. Your gonna get no gains and a nicotine addiction lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Some ppl use it very successful on a diet to kill appetite but in my opinion, it's a risky addiction to justify results you could easily achieve from something else

VersatileGG

VersatileGG

Awards
The answer is not enough to make a difference. Not even close. It's also one of the most addictive substances on the planet. Your gonna get no gains and a nicotine addiction lol
Thats subjective since I never had a problem quitting it. I used it all throughout puberty and stopped awhile, noticed I gained weight easier (fat), so I figured of reintroducing it since it can boost T/DHT I should use it to enhance my gains more. ??

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thats subjective since I never had a problem quitting it. I used it all throughout puberty and stopped awhile, noticed I gained weight easier (fat), so I figured of reintroducing it since it can boost T/DHT I should use it to enhance my gains more. ??
It's gonna do little to nothing. If you wanna try it then go for it. But it's a waste of time

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I use to be a smoker by the way, then I quit and used nicotine products, now I use no nicotine products for the last few years. It doesn't help anything other then fight hunger cravings

Last edited:
KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yup, it won't add to gains what so ever. You probably got fatter, when you quit, because your appetite increased and possibly due to subconsciously looking for something else to fill that void of feel good or habit. Both very common phenomenoms, when quitting smoking or other sources of nicotine.

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Boosting testosterone levels within the natural range dosent do anything for muscle growth that's why all the natty test boosters don't build muscle. You want above average gains you need above natural hormones and nicotine products won't do that in the slightest

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I deal with bodybuilding coaches, personal trainers, bodybuilders natural and enhanced, pro and amateur MMA and boxers.

The only thing any of them use nicotine products for is curbing appetite. Because that's the only thing it's good at

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I thought I had read that nicotine had negative effects on circulation, test, and was known to lead to ed type issues which to me are often times all related. BUT that might have been specifically targeting smoking induced nicotine and not any of the other methods so I might be off my rocker here.